Trump Gives Out Lindsey Graham's Cell Phone Number in Televised Speech

The GOP debates are going to be quite the show! Can't wait for the Donald and Christie and now Lindsey to go at it......:badgrin:
I'm already enjoying the show, watching you liberals shit yourselves over the possibility of Hillary having to debate Trump who will hand her her big fat ass.

Well, Jeb's gonna have the opportunity first.

I'm not really sure how anyone can debate someone who simply pulls outrageous statements, that have no factual basis, out of their ass. Maybe have a rapid response to flood the media with factual reports that refute bs statements.

I thought Rand Paul would be harder to debate. You say "Rand, last year you said this....." He goes, "did not." LOL

I'm not really sure how anyone can debate someone who simply pulls outrageous statements, that have no factual basis, out of their ass. Maybe have a rapid response to flood the media with factual reports that refute bs statements.

I thought Rand Paul would be harder to debate. You say "Rand, last year you said this....." He goes, "did not." LOL
Trump is all over the place. He speaks like PoliticalChic writes :tinfoil:

I've never watched primary debates, but I'm really looking forward to this.

He is the perfect person to carry the GOP Banner! We have never had a President who is a lunatic! Go for it GOP!

They may have to rate the GOP debates as "R"....Violence and Gore :badgrin:

I've never watched primary debates, but I'm really looking forward to this.

Going to be a Hoot!

What if they go totally Politically Incorrect and off script and keep attacking each other!!

Can I hope for it? Can I wish for it? Please oh please let it happen!!

Oh God, if there is a God, please grant me this request. A total GOP debate meltdown. Let us call it--The Great GOP Debacle!

Forum List

Back