Trump Godwins his entire campaign

Trump doesn't seem to understand what makes freedom.

The right seemingly started a war, and then because this war has caused Muslim Extremism to grow, then the right feel the need to have databases and all sorts in order to take away people's freedoms.

So, the extremists win. (Am I talking Muslim or Republican??? Both probably).

Trump is a big threat to the freedoms of the people of the United States of America.

The right seemingly started a war, and then because this war has caused Muslim Extremism to grow, then the right feel the need to have databases and all sorts in order to take away people's freedoms.

Trump is a big threat to the freedoms of the people of the United States of America.
I still don't understand what is it to you... you are not American and don't live here....

Yet they want to cut anything that helps this country like education for our children, science institutions and infrastructure. So pretty much they support big fascist shit but fuck you little guy!

I still don't understand what is it to you... you are not American and don't live here....

Really? Prove it.

You tell me what you know about me.

No, actually I do need to be told. Why? Because you're talking shit and making people prove things is the easiest way to show them that they're talking shit.

PROVE IT or shut the fuck up.
Don't get bent out of shape. I am not talking shit and you know it. Just shut the fuck up about how we live our lives here like you had a stake in it. Just don't try to pose like you are an American when you post your opinion. There are Aussies, Dutch and other nationals who express their opinion but do not pose as denizens living in the U.S. Now, go sit into an ice tub to cool your ass down...

No, actually I do need to be told. Why? Because you're talking shit and making people prove things is the easiest way to show them that they're talking shit.

PROVE IT or shut the fuck up.
Don't get bent out of shape. I am not talking shit and you know it. Just shut the fuck up about how we live our lives here like you had a stake in it. Just don't try to pose like you are an American when you post your opinion. There are Aussies, Dutch and other nationals who express their opinion but do not pose as denizens living in the U.S. Now, go sit into an ice tub to cool your ass down...

Again, you're talking shit. You make claims and you can't back them up. So either back your shit up or shut the fuck up. It's simple. I'm still waiting.

At least he is honest about it. That's still one up on the current admin who spies on us while pretend doing not to.

Cool...............most people on this thread think that such things as the concentration camps of places like Manzinar (the Japanese internment camp), as well as making Jewish people wear a star are good.

Why do I say that? Because that a lot of people on this board (as well as a couple of candidates) say that we should keep a tight leash on those that don't believe as we do.

Sorry, but I really don't want to live in a dictatorship. Lots of people are trying to get others demonized and left out in the cold.

I thought we were all human.

Yes, there are some of us that like to think that they control the world. If we allow them, then we become like those who wish to make the whole world in their image, whether it be Christian, or Muslim.

Jewish people don't seem to have that problem.

But, if you have to live in fear, replace the six pointed jewish star with a five pointed star that is close to a cycle of the moon.

Yeah.............that's the ticket..............make the Muslims wear a star and a crescent of the moon on their left arms.

That way, it's easier to be bigoted and curse the people who think differently from you.

Dehumanization is the first step. It gets easier to kill after that.

At least he is honest about it. That's still one up on the current admin who spies on us while pretend doing not to.

Is he being honest though? How is it that last time and this time his message is different? He's playing the honest card. I've seen it been done before, where the person is being incredibly dishonest, but portrays themselves as being honest.

He's basically pandering to the right wing masses, giving them what they "know" already.

Damn, this issue about Syrians refugees is turning into a ball of craziness like the "9/11 truthers" did with 9/11.

People are saying things I do not agree with in their arguments about taking in Syrian refugees. Some things I am abhorred to hear myself.

For now on, I am avoiding this discussion. I refuse to be associated with the Islamophobes or Ignoramus that make arguments based on fear and nonsense.

Trump is honest about being a fascist does not make it acceptable. Fascism is not acceptable.

Forum List

Back