Trump goes after Flint Pastor who interrupted him. So much for "What do you have to lose".

I couldn't hear you, too much frothing. Try again when you calm down.

Of course you won't believe me (I really don't give a crap), but I am very happy that, once again, all one has to do is to allow the Trumpster to speak to help him dig his own grave. LOL

Secondly can you not "read between the lines" of what she's saying? She's clearly saying she's/they are going to send him a message and it is quite obvious she made due on it.

Well, nitwit, all that the Trumpster had to do is to stay away from politicizing in a chaurch, and the pastor could not have had any criticism.....but, as you can see, the charlatan couldn't help himself.......and you got what you got......LOL

Drumpf has been sued for discrimination towards Blacks.

......and let us not EVER forget what the nasty sob Trump did with the birther movement (can't have a darkie in the WH) and his Central Park 5 call for a lynching.

Come on, you're not that dumb. You're an intelligent person and know what her intentions were. Her last cap locked words says it all and her ACTIONS support those emphasized words.

Well, then following YOUR biased rationale, Trump is an idiot for so easily falling into that "trap."....Take your pick.

What do Trump's taxes have to do with the policies of Bill Clinton that incarcerated hundreds of thousands of black people? That's a pathetic attempt at deflection, Closed...seriously! LOL

Here's another way to "summarize" what you're stating.......

Blacks are a bunch of morons for firmly supporting someone who....according to you.....incarcerated hundreds of thousands of black people....

Are you NOT yet getting the message that blacks will NEVER vote for your party because of your thinly veiled racism???

Nope. Her words, her emphasis >>>>>>

Tim Young on Twitter

Sure, cereal .......its always wise to cite a comedian to underscore your point....LOL

That pastor DID educate Trump on how to behave in a church (but, since Trump has almost never set foot in a church, he DID need the education.)

That pastor DID educate Trump on how to behave in a church

I'd be more impressed if she had a history of also educating Democrats who spoke at her church.

It was a stunt. It didn't work. Nobody cares.

Tim Young on Twitter

Sure, cereal .......its always wise to cite a comedian to underscore your point....LOL

That pastor DID educate Trump on how to behave in a church (but, since Trump has almost never set foot in a church, he DID need the education.)

I'd be more impressed if she had a history of also educating Democrats who spoke at her church.

So you missed the part where she also shut down someone who was heckling Don the Con...

"He is a guest of my church and you will respect him,"

Donald Trump's visit to a church in Flint was super awkward

It looks like a complete set-up. That was her intention all along. Nothing to see here except a nasty ploy that backfired on her :lol:

Her intention was made clear to Trump before the appearance. It was her church, and he could have declined the offer. Typical of Trump to think he isn't bound by any previously stated rules. I'm sure this was one of the few times in his life that he was told no.

Tim Young on Twitter

So you missed the part where she also shut down someone who was heckling Don the Con...

I missed the part where she educated a Democrat politician.

Tim Young on Twitter

I missed the part where she educated a Democrat politician.

One has to go to her church and be an ass like Trump did first. Don't hold your breath. Trump has the lock on being an ass.

Forum List

Back