Trump goes after Flint Pastor who interrupted him. So much for "What do you have to lose".

What I'm doing is comparing the policies of the Clinton's that put hundreds of thousands of black people in prison for decades to the rental policies of Trump that kept hundreds of black people from getting an apartment in New York City when that was the norm. Quite frankly, Closed there is no comparison! It's like comparing a hang nail to a heart attack!

Yeah for that terrible "Crack Epidemic" we got another typical government over-reaction. Did the GOP opposed those measures?

Where did all that crack come from anyway?

So now you want to blame the GOP for not stopping Clinton? Seriously?

Do you listen to the voices in your head?

I blame both parties for the draconian drug war on Americans.

I do blame Republicans for watering down the anti-terrorist measures Clinton lobbied for but that's a different story.

So you admit that Clinton DID pass "draconian" penalties on black Americans?

What I'm doing is comparing the policies of the Clinton's that put hundreds of thousands of black people in prison for decades to the rental policies of Trump that kept hundreds of black people from getting an apartment in New York City when that was the norm. Quite frankly, Closed there is no comparison! It's like comparing a hang nail to a heart attack!

Yeah for that terrible "Crack Epidemic" we got another typical government over-reaction. Did the GOP opposed those measures?

I do blame Republicans for watering down the anti-terrorist measures Clinton lobbied for but that's a different story.

Yes he signed the Bill congress sent him.

Under his administration more Americans were arrested for Marijuana than any president before him too.

Under his administration more Americans were arrested for Marijuana than any president before him too.

So Bill Clinton signed legislation that put more black Americans into prison than any other President in history...yet you want to claim that it's Donald Trump that's a threat to the well being of blacks? Interesting concept...

So Bill Clinton signed legislation that put more black Americans into prison than any other President in history...yet you want to claim that it's Donald Trump that's a threat to the well being of blacks? Interesting concept...

He signed some popular drug war legislation sent to him by congress dealing with Crack Cocaine. Turns out the police arrested more black kids armed with that law.

You know, not only did the Flint pastor not want Trump to do political attacks on Hillary, but rather wanted him to focus on the work that her church was doing. They are one of the few places that distributes water to the citizens because the state government has yet to lift much of a finger, and she wanted him to recognize the important work they were doing.

But that's not the only thing...................remember a few weeks back when the floods were in LA, and the governor told Trump that he wasn't welcome in the flood zones because he would be too much of a distraction and would funnel important assets away from rescue?

Well.................it seems that the mayor of Flint pretty much said the same thing when he said he was going there..................she didn't want him to show up and create a distraction.

Flint mayor: City 'can't afford' distraction of Trump's visit

Trump is simply using these disasters as a photo op. He doesn't care about the people, he's just interested in using them as a political prop. If he'd cared about the people of LA, he would have brought more than just play doh. If he cared about the people of Flint, he would go talk to Paul Ryan and tell him to pass the legislation that would help Flint. The Senate already has passed it, but it's being held up in the House.

If Trump really wanted to act presidential, he would use his position as leader of the GOP (he is the candidate after all), to get the party sponsoring him to do something.

Drumpf has been sued for discrimination towards Blacks.

Has he put hundreds of thousands of them in prison for decades? The Clinton's DID!!!
He hasnt had the power to do anything like that thank goodness.

But the Clinton's on the other hand DID have that power and they used it to incarcerate hundreds of thousands of blacks for long prison terms...yet you support them? Why?
Because Drumpf would be worse. The Clintons apologized for their actions.

The Clinton's apologized for putting hundreds of thousands of black people in prison for long terms and that makes it OK with you but Trump would be worse? How?

I'd like to see proof of that apology.

Trump: Pastor who interrupted me was 'nervous mess'

When he began criticizing his Democratic rival, pastor Faith Green-Timmons came onstage and interrupted, asking him not to launch political attacks in a church.

“Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us ... not to give a political speech,” Green-Timmons said as she walked up to Trump.

"The audience was fantastic. But she was so nervous, she was like a nervous mess, so I figured something was up."

----------------------------------------

So Trump attacks the integrity of the Pastor because she reminded him they were in a church.

What a scumbag. Such deplorable behavior.

I agree that she was rude to interrupt him, after inviting him to speak, but I wouldn't call her a scumbag.

Historically, except for your church, most churches don't spend their time attacking people. Course, Trump uses his charity to pay bribes, so he should be excused.

Historically, except for your church, most churches don't spend their time attacking people.

My church attacked somebody? Was it you? LINK?

Roger Clinton?

When he began criticizing his Democratic rival, pastor Faith Green-Timmons came onstage and interrupted, asking him not to launch political attacks in a church.

“Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us ... not to give a political speech,” Green-Timmons said as she walked up to Trump.

"The audience was fantastic. But she was so nervous, she was like a nervous mess, so I figured something was up."

So Trump attacks the integrity of the Pastor because she reminded him they were in a church.

That's "going after"?

Find your nearest "safe space" and shelter in place with the rest of the weeboos.

That's "going after"?

Just like saying, “I’d like to hear his wife say something,”, is "an attack on a Gold Star family"

You know, not only did the Flint pastor not want Trump to do political attacks on Hillary, but rather wanted him to focus on the work that her church was doing. They are one of the few places that distributes water to the citizens because the state government has yet to lift much of a finger, and she wanted him to recognize the important work they were doing.

But that's not the only thing...................remember a few weeks back when the floods were in LA, and the governor told Trump that he wasn't welcome in the flood zones because he would be too much of a distraction and would funnel important assets away from rescue?

Well.................it seems that the mayor of Flint pretty much said the same thing when he said he was going there..................she didn't want him to show up and create a distraction.

Flint mayor: City 'can't afford' distraction of Trump's visit

Trump is simply using these disasters as a photo op. He doesn't care about the people, he's just interested in using them as a political prop. If he'd cared about the people of LA, he would have brought more than just play doh. If he cared about the people of Flint, he would go talk to Paul Ryan and tell him to pass the legislation that would help Flint. The Senate already has passed it, but it's being held up in the House.

If Trump really wanted to act presidential, he would use his position as leader of the GOP (he is the candidate after all), to get the party sponsoring him to do something.

Trump is simply using these disasters as a photo op.

Like every politician since for ever. Just awful. LOL!

Just a quick note gents. You all need to find something else to faux outrage about, this one never took off.

It's been over 5 weeks since Trump has fed the media some red meat and now you all are starving to death :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

David Duke MAY have a couple miles left in it...come to think of it no one's buying that one either....hmmmmmm. Something will break soon I'm sure. Trump is bound to wear a tie in public that can be spun into a dog whistle of sorts or he'll give a $100 bill to someone only to be spun that its condescending behavior to assume people don't have money. Hang tight, the media will figure something out.

Roger Clinton?

:beer:

That's "going after"?

Find your nearest "safe space" and shelter in place with the rest of the weeboos.

That's "going after"?

Just like saying, “I’d like to hear his wife say something,”, is "an attack on a Gold Star family"

Trump is like Popeye. It was what he said after that, that gave rise to certain allegations.

"Maybe she wasn't allowed to speak......I donno"

That's "going after"?

That's "going after"?

Trump is like Popeye. It was what he said after that, that gave rise to certain allegations.

You're right, because Muslim men are really big on having their wives speak in public.
Especially the ones wearing the black, ankle length garbage bags on their heads.

Those Muslim broads, you can't get them to shut up....always yapping.

I agree that she was rude to interrupt him, after inviting him to speak, but I wouldn't call her a scumbag.

I hope you don't mind to much if I called YOU a scum bag.....
But I'm sure you're often called that anyway. LOL

She tweeted that she was going to teach him a lesson, before his speech. He is being very gracious to an ungrateful bitch.

That the way, right winger........What's percentage was your racist party getting from the black vote???...........Whatever it was, it just got LOWER......LOL

That's "going after"?

That's "going after"?

You're right, because Muslim men are really big on having their wives speak in public.
Especially the ones wearing the black, ankle length garbage bags on their heads.

Those Muslim broads, you can't get them to shut up....always yapping.

Very good channeling......

Forum List

Back