Trump goes after Flint Pastor who interrupted him. So much for "What do you have to lose".

What I'm doing is comparing the policies of the Clinton's that put hundreds of thousands of black people in prison for decades to the rental policies of Trump that kept hundreds of black people from getting an apartment in New York City when that was the norm. Quite frankly, Closed there is no comparison! It's like comparing a hang nail to a heart attack!

You've got the Clinton's who DID something that negatively affected hundreds of thousands of black people...essentially ruining their lives...but you don't think that matters but you do think the "threat" of Donald Trump is more dangerous? That's an amazing leap of faith, Milkweed!
Trump was sued and court ordered to stop racist rent policies.

So let me see if I'm following your "logic"! Donald Trump was sued over "racist rent policies" 40 some years ago (something that most every landlord in New York was guilty of at the time) and that's worse than the Clinton's passing laws that put hundreds of thousands of black people in prison for long stretches 20 years ago?
Clinton was first lady, not president.

And since other landlords did it, then you are saying it was OK?

OK then, how many people stiff their employees? Is that OK? How about bribing Attorney Generals? Or using your charitable foundation as a slush fund to pay the bribe or spend $20,000.00 on a 6 foot picture of yourself.

So right away, scream "Clinton Foundation". Only the Clintons get no salary and the Foundation has an "A" rating. Not the same.

All I can say is one thing: TAX RETURNS!

So Hillary gets a pass from black people because she was only the First Lady to the President who signed laws that put hundreds of thousands of blacks into prison? Yeah, I'm buying that logic, R-Derp!

What I'm doing is comparing the policies of the Clinton's that put hundreds of thousands of black people in prison for decades to the rental policies of Trump that kept hundreds of black people from getting an apartment in New York City when that was the norm. Quite frankly, Closed there is no comparison! It's like comparing a hang nail to a heart attack!

Yeah for that terrible "Crack Epidemic" we got another typical government over-reaction. Did the GOP opposed those measures?

Where did all that crack come from anyway?

Trump's crowd in Flint:

CsVuxODWAAES_X2.jpg

Yeah for that terrible "Crack Epidemic" we got another typical government over-reaction. Did the GOP opposed those measures?

So now you want to blame the GOP for not stopping Clinton? Seriously?

You've got the Clinton's who DID something that negatively affected hundreds of thousands of black people...essentially ruining their lives...but you don't think that matters but you do think the "threat" of Donald Trump is more dangerous? That's an amazing leap of faith, Milkweed!

So let me see if I'm following your "logic"! Donald Trump was sued over "racist rent policies" 40 some years ago (something that most every landlord in New York was guilty of at the time) and that's worse than the Clinton's passing laws that put hundreds of thousands of black people in prison for long stretches 20 years ago?

OK then, how many people stiff their employees? Is that OK? How about bribing Attorney Generals? Or using your charitable foundation as a slush fund to pay the bribe or spend $20,000.00 on a 6 foot picture of yourself.

So right away, scream "Clinton Foundation". Only the Clintons get no salary and the Foundation has an "A" rating. Not the same.

So Hillary gets a pass from black people because she was only the First Lady to the President who signed laws that put hundreds of thousands of blacks into prison? Yeah, I'm buying that logic, R-Derp!
Forget what happened decades ago. How about the recent stuff?

Trump stiffs his employees? Is that OK?

How about bribing Attorney Generals?

Or using your charitable foundation as a slush fund to pay the bribe or spend $20,000.00 on a 6 foot picture of yourself.

Those are recent. They don't bother you?

Or I know more about Isis than the generals. He didn't even know Russia, under Putin had invaded the Ukraine.

Or what the Nuclear Triad is.

Do I need to go on?

Bottom line is this, Kiddies...the Clinton Administration put hundreds of thousands of black people in Federal prisons for extended sentences so that Slick Willie could claim that he was tough on crime! He OWNS that! For his wife to turn around and accuse someone else of racism is about as ironic as it gets.

Release his tax records to compare
It just really twists your panties that you don't have any right to see his tax returns.
I find it amusing.
Call it payback for never seeing the Kenyans real birth certificate

Trump: "She was all Jesus-y, you know like a pastor in a church or something. She seemed to think we're all god's children and we're not, some of you people are rapists, you are bad people, you're criminals, and, I assume, some are good people. But making people talk about nice things, it's like, I'm not nice, you don't have to be nice just because you are in a church. And it wasn't even a nice church to tell you the truth. I have properties, churches on properties, and they're great churches, beautiful buildings and churches with no people in them. It's beautiful. Nobody wants you to be all nice. And - where are my Mexicans, where?, there she is, we have Mexicans cleaning the churches and they do phenomenal work and are great people, and some, I assume, are rapists and criminals. I mean it's hard to say, you just don't know. But we can't have Syrian refuges cleaning our churches, so I would vet them extremely. We'll have extreme, EXTREME vetting, extreme. Like when I was younger I had a set of army men, beautiful plastic green army men, I'm a huge supporter of our military which is the worst in the world and has to be rebuilt. So I had my army men and, some were rapists and criminals, and some, I assume, were good people. But they didn't talk, and they didn't tell you not to attack someone just because you're supposed to be nice, in a church."

Just because he's ripping on a dumb Democrat Pastor, doesn't mean he's a 'Racist.' God i hope African Americans aren't gonna fall for this kind of Democrat Bullshite again. I guess we'll see though.

Forget what happened decades ago. How about the recent stuff?

Trump stiffs his employees? Is that OK?

How about bribing Attorney Generals?

Or using your charitable foundation as a slush fund to pay the bribe or spend $20,000.00 on a 6 foot picture of yourself.

Those are recent. They don't bother you?

Or I know more about Isis than the generals. He didn't even know Russia, under Putin had invaded the Ukraine.

Or what the Nuclear Triad is.

Do I need to go on?

Recent stuff? You mean like running official State Department business through 2 private servers hidden in your personal residence overseen by people who don't have any security clearances at all? You mean like conducting a pay for play scheme and using your "non profit" Foundation to collect million dollar donations from people seeking favors from the State Department?

Trump: Pastor who interrupted me was 'nervous mess'

When he began criticizing his Democratic rival, pastor Faith Green-Timmons came onstage and interrupted, asking him not to launch political attacks in a church.

“Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us ... not to give a political speech,” Green-Timmons said as she walked up to Trump.

"The audience was fantastic. But she was so nervous, she was like a nervous mess, so I figured something was up."

----------------------------------------

So Trump attacks the integrity of the Pastor because she reminded him they were in a church.

What a scumbag. Such deplorable behavior.

Only morons watch Fox and Friends.

It just really twists your panties that you don't have any right to see his tax returns.
I find it amusing.

I find it amusing that you dont think that someone should be vetted for the highest position in the land because you like him

I find it amusing.

I find it amusing that you dont think that someone should be vetted for the highest position in the land because you like him
I honestly don't care about their tax returns.
If I was worried about tax returns I would be trying to get the life long Congressmen and Senators to show theirs each year and explain how they became so rich from congressional pay.
Now that would show something I think

Trump: Pastor who interrupted me was 'nervous mess'

When he began criticizing his Democratic rival, pastor Faith Green-Timmons came onstage and interrupted, asking him not to launch political attacks in a church.

“Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us ... not to give a political speech,” Green-Timmons said as she walked up to Trump.

"The audience was fantastic. But she was so nervous, she was like a nervous mess, so I figured something was up."

----------------------------------------

So Trump attacks the integrity of the Pastor because she reminded him they were in a church.

What a scumbag. Such deplorable behavior.

That's "going after"?

Find your nearest "safe space" and shelter in place with the rest of the weeboos.

So now you want to blame the GOP for not stopping Clinton? Seriously?

Do you listen to the voices in your head?

I blame both parties for the draconian drug war on Americans.

I do blame Republicans for watering down the anti-terrorist measures Clinton lobbied for but that's a different story.

Forum List

Back