Trump goes full nativist on Jeb Bush's wife.

:lol: This is getting better and better!

....and it is only July 2015!!
let the show commence
:popcorn:

If Trump makes it to the finals, aye carumba! Think of the awesomeness of Trump vs the old lady.

I want a "Hell in the Cell" debate style forum between Trump and Clinton.

Pay per view baby. I'd sell everything I owned for a one hour debate between the two of them.

:lol:

Think of it. Trump off the top ropes. Trump brings the furniture. Hillary gets ashtrays.

In the words of a great man.

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

110520-machoman.jpg

This country needs an authentic constitutional conservative for our next president. It will not be Trump. Trump is Paul Revere, not George Washington.

Trump is doing exactly what he's supposed to. Get the truth out and get the rinos scrambling.
He gets the truth out by lying? Interesting. I guess he tells his lies, those lies are identified and the truth told and that gets the truth out. Never looked at it that way. You might be on to something.

Trump is doing exactly what he's supposed to. Get the truth out and get the rinos scrambling.
He gets the truth out by lying? Interesting. I guess he tells his lies, those lies are identified and the truth told and that gets the truth out. Never looked at it that way. You might be on to something.
Yes, lying is good. He obviously learned from Obama and Hillary. You know as well as I do trump is telling the truth about sanctuary cities and illegals.

Yes, lying is good. He obviously learned from Obama and Hillary.
So, that is why you are going to vote for The Donald? Cause he lies well?

Get the RINO's scrambling. I 100% fully agree with this!

They should be testing their ideas on the public, but they are forced into topics they probably don't want to touch.

I do have a complaint about the msm:They should force the dems to take a position on immigration and ask what they think about illegals

In a massive breach of Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment and also a total breach of human dignity:

View attachment 44077

Twitter Wars Trump Deletes Retweet Slamming Jeb Bush s Wife - NBC News

The dude re-tweeted this vile insult, then deleted it. Amazing, just fucking amazing.

And this guy is running for the nomination for President.

Scary.

From the link:

Donald Trump reportedly retweeted -- and then deleted -- a tweet suggesting that Jeb Bush "has to like the Mexican Illegals" because he is married to a Mexican woman.

On the evening of July 4, Trump's account retweeted a post by user @RobHeilbron, who wrote "#JebBush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife."

That tweet appears to have been deleted from Trump's account on Sunday.

Bush's wife, Columba, is Mexican.

I am predicting right here, right now: this is not going to end well for Trump, no matter how you look at it.

And candidate's spouses and kids are strictly off-limits. It has always been this way.

Donald Trump is an asswipe. A rich asswipe, and he knows it.

FYI.
I'm beginning to think Jeb hired Trump to make Jeb look good by comparison.

I do have a complaint about the msm: They should force the dems to take a position on immigration and ask what they think about illegals
They have had a well known position on that for years. Until Obama was elected, it was the same position that many Republicans had. They support stronger border enforcement and a path to legal, permanent residency and, eventually, citizenship, for aliens that have been here for a while, who have not committed crimes while here, who work and pay taxes. That was the immigration reform law favored by a majority in the House and Senate in 2007.

um, yeah, you nailed it.

um, yeah, you nailed it.
The problem is, however, that it is really not clear is he is lying or if he is really as stupid as he appears. You might vote for the consummate liar only to find out that he was so stupid as to have believed the nonsense he was spouting.

I do have a complaint about the msm: They should force the dems to take a position on immigration and ask what they think about illegals
They have had a well known position on that for years. Until Obama was elected, it was the same position that many Republicans had. They support stronger border enforcement and a path to legal, permanent residency and, eventually, citizenship, for aliens that have been here for a while, who have not committed crimes while here, who work and pay taxes. That was the immigration reform law favored by a majority in the House and Senate in 2007.

Wait, if that is the case, why is immigration an issue? The way you talk, we should have immigration reform now.

Forum List

Back