Trump Goes Silent On Voting Machines

What I say is true and documented in the link I provided. You claimed these documents which were submitted to the court constituted "Nazi propoganda" which shows the level of sophistication of your narrative.
thats only partial truth,,, theres a lot more to the 2020 election than you present,,,
He presented facts out of the federal cases filed. Since federal cases unless sealed by the judge, are public records.

Federal cases, dockets and filings from U.S. District Courts and U.S. Courts of Appeal

2. If private information is revealed in evidence, pleadings, or other documents (such as exhibits, affidavits, and transcripts) that are part of the public court record, that information will become available when court electronic records are made accessible to the public.

3. Some opinions and other court documents have been marked as "Not for publication." This marker means simply that the document generally cannot be cited or relied upon in subsequent cases.

President Trump has left office. This is none of his concern now.
If Trump intends on running for office in the future, it's his number one concern. His silence on the voting machines, which will be the bulk of votes in the future, as opposed to mail-in during the covid crisis, will be the center of any vote count controversy.

take your nazi propaganda and shovel it,,
They're court filings, not "Nazi propoganda". You're an idiot.
filing arent proving what evidence was or wasnt presented,, and since its a democrat backed site it proves my claim they investigated themselves and determined they did nothing wrong,,,

your word games dont work with me,,

Filing's are EXACTLY proving what the grounds for the case are, and what the Plaintiff is claiming to have happened - supported by exhibits appended to the Statement of Claim, and other filings, and court records. Also, the judges' Orders will tell you EXACTLY why they are tossing the case.

The claims Trump's legal teams made in the press, were NOT the claims they made in court - which YOU would see, if YOU read the filings. When Jones & Jones, and the other legitimate laws firms were filing election fraud cases on the President's behalf, they were using emails and FaceBook posts to support their claims of fraud. The judges dismissed those cases because anyone can write anything in an email or a FaceBook post. They needed affidavits and sworn witness testimony to support such allegations and they had none of those things.

Jones & Jones refused to file further cases on the President's behalf, because they had no evidence with which to make claims of fraud, and they didn't wish to risk their law licenses or their reputation and standing in the legal community, to promote the President's lies.

Instead of reading the filings, you continue to spout the President's lies about his legal cases. 52 cases. 86 judges - many of them Trump appointees, including all 9 Supreme Court judges - 3 of whom Trump appointed, tossed all of these cases as being totally without merit.

Yup and I'd bet Trump would have all kinds of evidence. Texas sure did.
Texas doesn't have any evidence. We didn't use voting machines for the same reason that we didn't allow straight ticket voting and put fine point pens in the voting kiosks to slowly color in all of those boxes.
Add in our voter ID law, and you have an obvious attempt to slow down the lines at the polls.

The Texas GQP knows that they can't win if everyone votes. We also didn't have mail-in voting, and closed 750 voting locations across the state.

The steal is in plain view for anyone with eyes.

Bullshit. Texas people investigated Dominion and didn't like what they found. Who can blame them. I sure don't. To bad more States didn't investigate them.

Do some research on those machines. The same machines Chavez used to win in Venezuela. I'd bet those were fair elections.

In my view they should do like we do if Florida. Paper ballots. They work every time.

I don't know which is worse, getting impeached twice on imaginary charges or getting sued for telling the truth about rigged voting machines. Democrats suck.

Dominion is afraid too of going to court, apparently. That's why they threaten much but have yet to see
the inside of an actual courtroom.
Do you enjoy being totally ignorant?

US DOMINION, INC. et al v. GIULIANI
Filed: January 25, 2021 as 1:2021cv00213
Plaintiff: DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, INC., US DOMINION, INC., DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS CORPORATION
Defendant: RUDOLPH W. GIULIANI
Cause Of Action: Diversity-Libel,Assault,Slander
Court: D.C. CircuitDistrict of ColumbiaUS District Court for the District of Columbia

US DOMINION, INC. et al v. POWELL et al
Filed: January 8, 2021 as 1:2021cv00040
Plaintiff: DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS CORPORATION, US DOMINION, INC., DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, INC.
Defendant: DEFENDING THE REPUBLIC, INC., SIDNEY POWELL, P.C., SIDNEY POWELL
Cause Of Action: Diversity-Libel,Assault,Slander
Court: D.C. CircuitDistrict of ColumbiaUS District Court for the District of Columbia

Bullshit. Texas people investigated Dominion and didn't like what they found.
They found that a voter could vote in less than 1/3 of the time it takes to color in all of those boxes.
Y'all had mail-in voting and straight ticket ballot capabilities.

Why don't you tell me what Texas found in Dominion voting machines that they didn't like? We used to use them every election until about three years ago.

The question I was responding to was whether evidence was presented to court. It was, in large amounts. That's proven by the court documents.

Now you're trying to criticize me for not answering a different question that I wasn't asked. Who is gaslighting who?

which one of those resulted in depositions and cross examinations???
Apparently you have no clue how court cases work.

It would seem that the simple answer is to set a quick trial date at the outset of the litigation and the case would proceed very fast. This is true in federal court where a trial date is set at the beginning and the case proceeds within 15 months.

The
question should be, have they set a trial date yet?

Yup and I'd bet Trump would have all kinds of evidence. Texas sure did.
Texas doesn't have any evidence. We didn't use voting machines for the same reason that we didn't allow straight ticket voting and put fine point pens in the voting kiosks to slowly color in all of those boxes.
Add in our voter ID law, and you have an obvious attempt to slow down the lines at the polls.

The Texas GQP knows that they can't win if everyone votes. We also didn't have mail-in voting, and closed 750 voting locations across the state.

The steal is in plain view for anyone with eyes.

Bullshit. Texas people investigated Dominion and didn't like what they found. Who can blame them. I sure don't. To bad more States didn't investigate them.

Do some research on those machines. The same machines Chavez used to win in Venezuela. I'd bet those were fair elections.

In my view they should do like we do if Florida. Paper ballots. They work every time.

Yeah, we've seen just how capable the State of Texas is when it comes to deciding which technologies to use. They likely rejected the software because of cost, getting the cheaper version, regardless of whether it worked or not. Their rejection letter doesn't even specify what the problem was. "Doesn't meet our standards" is a pretty nebulous term, since it doesn't mention which "standard" the software failed to meet. It could just as easily mean "The Republican Party couldn't manipulate the software to ensure Democratic votes aren't counted," so we don't want it.

January 8th 2021 - Ring
January 22nd 2021 - Ring
Gone to an actual court with an actual law suit? With a judge and a defendant in attendance?

I think not.
Do you even have a clue how a court case works?
Look up the federal rules of civil procedure, and you'll see that what you're asking for won't happen until the conference scheduling hearing.

Bullshit. Texas people investigated Dominion and didn't like what they found.
They found that a voter could vote in less than 1/3 of the time it takes to color in all of those boxes.
Y'all had mail-in voting and straight ticket ballot capabilities.

Why don't you tell me what Texas found in Dominion voting machines that they didn't like? We used to use them every election until about three years ago.

No they found the machines had algorithms that they shouldn't have. No voting machine needs those. Hell those machines took 6,000 Trump votes and gave them to Biden. They caught that one. How many didn't they catch.

You want to know then research Dominion machines.

If Trump intends on running for office in the future, it's his number one concern.
Reasonable speculation, but speculation nonetheless.

So Democfrats are going to spend half of the next 4 years looking over their shoulders and attacking a US citizen because he MIGHT decide to run in 2024?!

:p

After getting their collective asses kicked every time they went after him, youwould think theywould learn they just better leave that man alone. They can't, though. They are SO AFRAID of him they believe they have to keepgoing until they destroy him....and if they keep trying to do so the American people are going to punicsh them for contnuing to attack a US citizen.

1613749773370.png

24/7....Trump OWNS Democrats and snowflakes.

Bwuhahahahahaha

Yeah, we've seen just how capable the State of Texas is when it comes to deciding which technologies to use. They likely rejected the software because of cost, getting the cheaper version, regardless of whether it worked or not.
Just like their power grid.

Forum List

Back