Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

The one to be hurt by this exchange is going to be Megyn Kelly. It's a shame because she was likely fed that question. It was her, because criticism of women is impossible. Wherever, does not mean she was menstruating.

Trump is going to win this one. Kelly is getting battered from all sides.
Are you kidding? Trump is the one that has something to fear. He just outed himself as a misogynist that Megan Kelly and I always knew him to be. Now she's going to make sure that America knows what kind of creep this guy is. And if an enterprising reporter sets up an interview with Carrie Prejean, we're going to see how he had "Miss California" fired because she wouldn't pose nude for Playboy because of her Christian values. You people are putting your faith in the wrong man if you value morality, decency, and equal rights for women.
We all know your type is a blow hard it's only August 2015. It won't stick to Teflon trump,

It won't He will just say another thing to get your panties in a waddle

He is becoming unstoppable

Good. Then why don't you donate to his campaign...like every penny in your bank account. When he falls hard, I want you to as well.

JIMBOWIE1958 SAID:

“PEOPLE ARE SICK OF YOUR PC NAZIS!”

No, just a tiny minority on the extreme right who continue to propagate the lie and myth of 'PC.'
how much you get paid for this bull shit post asshole?

Again dumb fuck tell that to Howard or Jimmy the Greek You lying asshole
You seem angry...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

°Shrugs°

Not really angry, just hate fibbers

If Trump gets elected to the White House, will he stay up late at night and into the early morning drunk texting and tweeting to world leaders? Is it really wise to have a President with a serious alcohol problem with bouts of insecurity moods and temper tantrums?
Speaking of temper, did anyone else notice Rand Paul's head almost explode when Christie slammed his ass?

Now, that is the hothead you do not want as President.

Paul is an explosion waiting to happen.

there just is no low the left will CRAWL if they think it can HELP their masters in the PARTY get elected. we saw what they did to Governor Sarah Palin.

people better WAKE UP in this country.
No one has ever lowered standards the way Trump supporters are doing right now. He has done and said things that even Republican leaders have found to be horrible, crude and disturbing behavior. Yet the Trump supporters, that old Tea Party crowd, accepts the lowing of standards and cheers it on.
Liberals called a governor a cu$t. Low life's.
Tell us about the Presidential campaigner who got foul the way Trump has. All you have is a few comedians making comments. No Presidential hopeful ever said what you claim. There is a difference between a comedian and a person seeking the Presidency.
Obama made fun of kids in the special Olympics. Pretty low, but you support it and make excuses for it. Liberals are the shit of the earth. Do you really want to go there. I support Carson so Trump can do what he wants. I find it very amusing he lives in your head rent free! Lol

I like Ben Carson also.

Yawn.....

This, like Megyn's loaded question about Trump hoping to see Brande Roderick "on her knees" , is taken out of context.

Keep trying though!!

The bitch was on the rag....that is why she treated Trump so badly
Statistikhengst, there's your Leftist saying misogynistic things about Kelly. So let's admit it happens on both sides.
It should be glaringly obvious that Rightwinger was making fun of Trump and writing as many Righties do, just to goad them.

Ask him...

You were proven wrong. This wasn't the first time RW has said something like this. Your side has bigots. Live with it.
RW a bigot?

NOOOWAAAY!!!

That is awesome! Trump just proved he's a conservative: blame others for your own shortcomings.

omg, how funny. seven years into Obama and everything is still:
Bush or Republicans fault. what a hoot you people will fall for anything
That's not what Ravi said at all....nice Strawman. BTW, Stephanie....are you a Trump supporter? If not, who do you support? I've not really heard yet.
She doesn't know – she's such a ridiculous partisan hack, she runs around defending all and any politicians who identify as 'republican.'

The one to be hurt by this exchange is going to be Megyn Kelly. It's a shame because she was likely fed that question. It was her, because criticism of women is impossible. Wherever, does not mean she was menstruating.

Trump is going to win this one. Kelly is getting battered from all sides.
Are you kidding? Trump is the one that has something to fear. He just outed himself as a misogynist that Megan Kelly and I always knew him to be. Now she's going to make sure that America knows what kind of creep this guy is. And if an enterprising reporter sets up an interview with Carrie Prejean, we're going to see how he had "Miss California" fired because she wouldn't pose nude for Playboy because of her Christian values. You people are putting your faith in the wrong man if you value morality, decency, and equal rights for women.
We all know your type is a blow hard it's only August 2015. It won't stick to Teflon trump,

It won't He will just say another thing to get your panties in a waddle

He is becoming unstoppable
It isn't Trump that's unstoppable. It's the Trump insurrection that's unstoppable.

The media is smarter than he is. They're all circling like sharks knowing that he can't resist blabbing all over TV, that he doesn't temper his speech, and that he can be made to say just about anything. Kelly is just the start. They're going to get the filth inside of him to come spilling out at every opportunity. It gets worse from here....find somebody else.

Had a Leftie said this about Megyn Kelly, Righties would be swinging from the rafters and screaming like banshees.

The left has had horrific things to say about Megyn and her network. A whole helluva lot worse than 'she might have been menstruating' ...heck, I'm with Donald... Something must have been wrong with her. This was a chance to look at the candidates running for President of the United States and hear their points of views on issues pertaining to our country... not some reality show gossip and banter about Rosie O'Donnell. Her question was intentionally written to make a vicious attack on Trump. It was just the sort of question some pea-brain liberal might ask... Not Megyn Kelly.

Fox News lost a TON of credibility with me last night. It was a shameful attempt at something you can't call a 'debate' by any definition of the word. It was... let's ambush Trump, throw difficult questions at Carson, make Huckabee sound like a liberal, get Cruz to talk about Jesus, Rand to talk about NSA, Walker to talk about unions, Rubio to sob over immigrants... then make Jeb, Christie and Kasich look as 'presidential' as possible!

Please provide links with quotes.

I have never heard a Leftie say even one misogynistic thing about Megyn Kelly, ever.

Please, have at it. I can wait.

No they just post pictures of her in silky lingerie and say they would do her.

Not misogynistic at all. Nope.
Who did that?

there just is no low the left will CRAWL if they think it can HELP their masters in the PARTY get elected. we saw what they did to Governor Sarah Palin.

people better WAKE UP in this country.
No one has ever lowered standards the way Trump supporters are doing right now. He has done and said things that even Republican leaders have found to be horrible, crude and disturbing behavior. Yet the Trump supporters, that old Tea Party crowd, accepts the lowing of standards and cheers it on.
Tell us about the Presidential campaigner who got foul the way Trump has. All you have is a few comedians making comments. No Presidential hopeful ever said what you claim. There is a difference between a comedian and a person seeking the Presidency.
Obama made fun of kids in the special Olympics. Pretty low, but you support it and make excuses for it. Liberals are the shit of the earth. Do you really want to go there. I support Carson so Trump can do what he wants. I find it very amusing he lives in your head rent free! Lol

I like Ben Carson also.
You should live long enough to see the GOUSA elect another "black" President.

This will end when Kelly's ratings fall through the floor. She will whine to the network. Trump will be invited on her show, as he has been many times before. They will kiss and make up.

Maybe, just maybe, the RNC will get off the Jeb Bush rag.

That is awesome! Trump just proved he's a conservative: blame others for your own shortcomings.

That's not what Ravi said at all....nice Strawman. BTW, Stephanie....are you a Trump supporter? If not, who do you support? I've not really heard yet.
She doesn't know – she's such a ridiculous partisan hack, she runs around defending all and any politicians who identify as 'republican.'

Kinda like Lizzie Chero-Cheeks with Democrats.

Had a Leftie said this about Megyn Kelly, Righties would be swinging from the rafters and screaming like banshees.

The left has had horrific things to say about Megyn and her network. A whole helluva lot worse than 'she might have been menstruating' ...heck, I'm with Donald... Something must have been wrong with her. This was a chance to look at the candidates running for President of the United States and hear their points of views on issues pertaining to our country... not some reality show gossip and banter about Rosie O'Donnell. Her question was intentionally written to make a vicious attack on Trump. It was just the sort of question some pea-brain liberal might ask... Not Megyn Kelly.

Fox News lost a TON of credibility with me last night. It was a shameful attempt at something you can't call a 'debate' by any definition of the word. It was... let's ambush Trump, throw difficult questions at Carson, make Huckabee sound like a liberal, get Cruz to talk about Jesus, Rand to talk about NSA, Walker to talk about unions, Rubio to sob over immigrants... then make Jeb, Christie and Kasich look as 'presidential' as possible!

Please provide links with quotes.

I have never heard a Leftie say even one misogynistic thing about Megyn Kelly, ever.

Please, have at it. I can wait.

No they just post pictures of her in silky lingerie and say they would do her.

Not misogynistic at all. Nope.
Who did that?

Might have been photoshopped.

Who knows, its somewhere around.

I like Ben Carson also.
Is Charles Taylor still,alive for the libs to run?

Statistikhengst, there's your Leftist saying misogynistic things about Kelly. So let's admit it happens on both sides.
It should be glaringly obvious that Rightwinger was making fun of Trump and writing as many Righties do, just to goad them.

Ask him...

You were proven wrong. This wasn't the first time RW has said something like this. Your side has bigots. Live with it.
Did you ask him?

come on lying ass hole you still want to debate me on the pc police is a myth?

I like Ben Carson also.
I don't know, is Liberia one of the 57 states, like Kenya?

I like Ben Carson also.
Is Carter's brother still alive, he would be entertaining and he could take the worse president ever off of Obama's shoulder. Lol

Ask him...

Did you ask him?

It's not my business to allow him the chance to mitigate his bigoted statements. He's done this before and if it were a conservative making these statements, you would take it at face value. You can admit you made a mistake. I promise not to upbraid you for it.

I like Ben Carson also.
Is Carter's brother still alive, he would be entertaining and he could take the worse president ever off of Obama's shoulder. Lol
Alas, Billy Beer killed him decades ago.

Jimmah wouldn't drink the swill, and won't die.

Forum List

Back