🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Goes To The Border To See What Is Actually Going On....Unlike Kamala

Trump said today that the Biden Adm is either incompetent.....or they fine with what is going on at our Southern borders.

I think he's correct on both counts.

Did he give out rolls of paper towels, like he did to the citizens of Puerto Rico.
Not aware of this stupidity.
Did he avoid the border like Kamala?
No.
How many months was Trump in office before he or Pence went to the border?
It didn't become a serious problem till the surges started in 2019.
I told you that before.
You mean they didn't make it a serious problem until 2019.
No....actually the Democrats made it a serious issue in 2019 for the election. They started talking about kids in cages. They started advertising in Central America for people to come here to get $3200/mo.
But Trump ran on building a wall from the beginning. He knew that as long as the Democrats were able to effect policy....a wall was the only solution. It was designed to stop them from getting people into the country....and prevent drug and weapons trafficking. Obama's solution was to give military grade weapons to drug cartels.
Yea that sounds good on paper, but what he actually did was another story.
Well.....building a 1000+ mile long wall takes time.......and the Democraps tried to block construction by preventing funding and filing lawsuits.
They said, up until Jan 6th, that walls are immoral......but then they built one around the Capital to hide the damage...or the lack of damage....from the public.
I thought Pres. Obama was for Open Borders.

1625092790845.png

How much new border was built under Trump that wasn't already allocated for?

Trump said today that the Biden Adm is either incompetent.....or they fine with what is going on at our Southern borders.

Trump went to the border to publicly congratulate himself on a piece of failing wall his incompetent crony built and to continue to try to take money from poor suckers.
No.....Trump went to the border to point out the fact that Biden stopped building the wall......and then caused a man-made humanitarian crisis/disaster.

Did he give out rolls of paper towels, like he did to the citizens of Puerto Rico.
No.
I told you that before.
No....actually the Democrats made it a serious issue in 2019 for the election. They started talking about kids in cages. They started advertising in Central America for people to come here to get $3200/mo.
But Trump ran on building a wall from the beginning. He knew that as long as the Democrats were able to effect policy....a wall was the only solution. It was designed to stop them from getting people into the country....and prevent drug and weapons trafficking. Obama's solution was to give military grade weapons to drug cartels.
Well.....building a 1000+ mile long wall takes time.......and the Democraps tried to block construction by preventing funding and filing lawsuits.
They said, up until Jan 6th, that walls are immoral......but then they built one around the Capital to hide the damage...or the lack of damage....from the public.

View attachment 507442

Yes.....that's called a surge.

Superbadbrutha doubtful, our fellow Americans getting assaulted here by this invasion don't need paper towels.

They need an Executive branch that actually enforces federal law.

Did he mention anything about invasions again?...that was the justification of that Trump supporting mass shooter in El Paso for doing what he did.

You mean he went to McAllen where all the illegals are streaming in and not El Paso.
Nope Trump owes El Paso for a rally, he avoids paying his debts.

Finding bodies along the border is a common occurrence

Rfa13305b60fa65f233a6d91ad9c2c34e.jpg

No.
I told you that before.

View attachment 507442

Yes.....that's called a surge.
How much was that again?

Nice deflection. The reality is that Harris feels entitled to all of the glory yet avoids any situation that makes her accountable. Anyone tries to hold her accountable, her handlers circle the wagons flinging Black, Asian, or gender cards at anyone who questions her.

Her refusal to step into the fire and take the heat is just weak leadership.

Nice deflection. The reality is that Harris feels entitled to all of the glory yet avoids any situation that makes her accountable. Anyone tries to hold her accountable, her handlers circle the wagons flinging Black, Asian, or gender cards at anyone who questions her.

Yea Pence really stepped into the fire. Smfh.

We're not talking about Pence.
Pence was just an insurance policy for the Deep State.
Kamala needs to be held accountable for what she does....or fails to do.

This isn’t about Pence or any other VP. This is about a VP tasked to be lead on an issue and can’t even show up.

Forum List

Back