Trump going Bat S--- crazy

now he goes off on FOX news and Meagyn Kelly again ,,,,then predicts riots if he's not the candidate after getting enough votes Is this pos just asking for trouble?? How can anyone with at least double digit IQ's vote for this loose cannon?

How is predicting riots going off the deep end?
If trump is at or near the requisite No. of delegates, and the Establishment Ruling Elites of the Republican Party steal the nomination away from him, there will, in all likelihood, be considerable rioting.

I fail to see how Trumps snapshot off-the-cuff prediction is either (a) inaccurate or (b) an example of inciting to riot.

LibTards and their Mainstream Media butt-buddies notwithstanding.
Too bad dems didn't riot when bush was installed by the republican SC ,,,and just the mention of the word riot gives the incentive for some of your trailer trash to do just so

now he goes off on FOX news and Meagyn Kelly again ,,,,then predicts riots if he's not the candidate after getting enough votes Is this pos just asking for trouble?? How can anyone with at least double digit IQ's vote for this loose cannon?

If trump is at or near the requisite No. of delegates, and the Establishment Ruling Elites of the Republican Party steal the nomination away from him, there will, in all likelihood, be considerable rioting.

I fail to see how Trumps snapshot off-the-cuff prediction is either (a) inaccurate or (b) an example of inciting to riot.

Too bad dems didn't riot when bush was installed by the republican SC ,,,and just the mention of the word riot gives the incentive for some of your trailer trash to do just so
Yeah, sure, Junior... now, go bother the other grownups for a while, eh?

...No idea what a "Liberal agenda" is, other than the country we're living in, but I believe this thread is about Donald Rump?...
No idea? Unlikely.

The thread is, indeed, about Donald Trump.

Trump is leading the American reaction against that same agenda.

Ah, I see now. Liberals wrote the Constitution, and Rump rails against it every chance he gets. Well, can't argue with that. True dat...
C'mon, now, Pogo... that's about the worst long-reach I've seen you make, to try (and fail) to establish a segue, in quite some time. Having an off day?
wink_smile.gif

...The mystery therein would be (a) why any American would support such an attack, and (b) how he could ever get through the oath of office which specifically requires the oathtaker submit to it.
Your question only works if the underlying premise (above) works... trouble is, it does not.

Whelp --- it's worked for close to 2 and a half centuries. Started out as a rejection of the idea of Aristocracy, so I guess it's fitting that the self-styled king of aristocracy is the guy who wants to dismantle it.

Yeah, sure, Junior... now, go bother the other grownups for a while, eh?
Junior ???? You republican trailer trash whipper snapper

...No idea what a "Liberal agenda" is, other than the country we're living in, but I believe this thread is about Donald Rump?...
No idea? Unlikely.

The thread is, indeed, about Donald Trump.

Trump is leading the American reaction against that same agenda.

Ah, I see now. Liberals wrote the Constitution, and Rump rails against it every chance he gets. Well, can't argue with that. True dat...
C'mon, now, Pogo... that's about the worst long-reach I've seen you make, to try (and fail) to establish a segue, in quite some time. Having an off day?
wink_smile.gif

...The mystery therein would be (a) why any American would support such an attack, and (b) how he could ever get through the oath of office which specifically requires the oathtaker submit to it.
Your question only works if the underlying premise (above) works... trouble is, it does not.

Whelp --- it's worked for close to 2 and a half centuries. Started out as a rejection of the idea of Aristocracy, so I guess it's fitting that the self-styled king of aristocracy is the guy who wants to dismantle it.

Right, that's silly. It's not logical like you are when you vote for a limousine liberal who's owned by Wall Street to dismantle corporate control of government. Now that just makes sense

I'm curious why leftists still repeat that lie. Even if you ignore they didn't do anything but stop the Florida court from ignoring Florida law, the media who completed the recount anyway declared W the winner. So how was he "installed" even in your bigoted mind?

Promising riots?

Funny stuff, that.

Trump was asked what happens if the GOP convention turns into a brokered one.

The guy replies with words to the effect: "...If I've got the delegates, or I'm close, like, 1100 or more, I'm the nominee. If not, I dunno, there could be riots..."

Could be.

Meaning that The People - deprived of their choice by the Establishment Ruling Elites - could rise against their political masters, if their choice is stolen out from under them.

It was a measured and factual recital, and contained no threat... neither in word nor tone nor implication.

But, in the media feeding frenzy underway at the behest of the Corporatists and Ruling Elites who now control the GOP, not to mention that segment of the Fourth Estate which is controlled by Liberal interests rather than Rightist ones, that measured and factual recital became a looming threat, to mix into the Kool-Aid being fed the American People.

Trump has several great ideas, but he seems to be an asshole, will never be able to execute those ideas, and is, generally speaking, apparently unfit to be President.

That said, this whipping-up of the Lemmings, using this non-existent threat of rioting, is pure horseshit, and may be safely and wisely ignored.

I'm curious why leftists still repeat that lie. Even if you ignore they didn't do anything but stop the Florida court from ignoring Florida law, the media who completed the recount anyway declared W the winner. So how was he "installed" even in your bigoted mind?
A quick answer without getting too involved is that republicans prevented many voters in dem areas from voting

A quick answer without getting too involved is that republicans prevented many voters in dem areas from voting

That being a leftist bull shit talking point aside, you said SC "installed" him, so you have pictures of the justices keeping liberals away from the polls or what?

If you mean Republicans in general, you mean like writing to every county in Florida giving them tips on how to invalidate largely military write in votes on technicalities? No wait, that was Gore.

Or you mean trying to throw out 15K votes in each of two counties on technicalities? No wait, that was Gore too.

So basically what we have is Bush was installed because legitimate votes weren't tossed out and illegitimate votes weren't counted ...

That being a leftist bull shit talking point aside, you said SC "installed" him, so you have pictures of the justices keeping liberals away from the polls or what?

If you mean Republicans in general, you mean like writing to every county in Florida giving them tips on how to invalidate largely military write in votes on technicalities? No wait, that was Gore.

Or you mean trying to throw out 15K votes in each of two counties on technicalities? No wait, that was Gore too.

So basically what we have is Bush was installed because legitimate votes weren't tossed out and illegitimate votes weren't counted ...
Here kaz for your reading pleasure

In one of the closest contests in U.S. history, the 2000 presidential election between Democratic Vice-President Al Gore and Republican governor of Texas George W. Bush (hereafter referred to as Bush Jr. to distinguish him from his father who was also a president), the final outcome hinged on how the vote went in Florida. Independent investigations in that state revealed serious irregularities directed mostly against ethnic minorities and low-income residents who usually voted heavily Democratic. Some 36,000 newly registered voters were turned away because their names had never been added to the voter rolls by Florida’s secretary of state Kathleen Harris. By virtue of the office she held, Harris presided over the state’s election process while herself being an active member of the Bush Jr. state-wide campaign committee. Other voters were turned away because they were declared--almost always incorrectly--“convicted felons.” In several Democratic precincts, state officials closed the polls early, leaving lines of would-be voters stranded.

Under orders from Governor Jeb Bush (Bush Jr.’s brother), state troopers near polling sites delayed people for hours while searching their cars. Some precincts required two photo IDs which many citizens do not have. The requirement under Florida law was only one photo ID. Passed just before the election, this law itself posed a special difficulty for low-income or elderly voters who did not have drivers licenses or other photo IDs. Uncounted ballot boxes went missing or were found in unexplained places or were never collected from certain African-American precincts. During the recount, GOP agitators shipped in from Washington D.C. by the Republican national leadership stormed the Dale County Canvassing Board, punched and kicked one of the officials, shouted and banged on their office doors, and generally created a climate of intimidation that caused the board to abandon its recount and accept the dubious pro-Bush tally.1

Then a five-to-four conservative majority on the U.S. Supreme Court in a logically tortured decision ruled that a complete recount in Florida would be a violation of the Fourteenth Amendment’s equal protection clause because different counties have different ways of counting the votes. At that point Gore was behind by only a few hundred or so votes in Florida and was gaining ground with each attempt at a recount. By preventing a complete tally, the justices handed Florida’s electoral votes and the presidency to Bush, a stolen election in which the conservative activists on the Supreme Court played a key role.

Even though Bush Jr. lost the nation’s popular vote to Gore by over half a million, he won the electoral college and the presidency itself. Florida was not the only problem. Similar abuses and mistreatment of voters and votes occurred in other parts of the country. A study by computer scientists and social scientists estimated that four to six million votes were left uncounted in the 2000 election.2
In one of the closest contests in U.S. history, the 2000 presidential election between Democratic Vice-President Al Gore and Republican governor of Texas George W. Bush (hereafter referred to as Bush Jr. to distinguish him from his father who was also a president), the final outcome hinged on how the vote went in Florida. Independent investigations in that state revealed serious irregularities directed mostly against ethnic minorities and low-income residents who usually voted heavily Democratic. Some 36,000 newly registered voters were turned away because their names had never been added to the voter rolls by Florida’s secretary of state Kathleen Harris. By virtue of the office she held, Harris presided over the state’s election process while herself being an active member of the Bush Jr. state-wide campaign committee. Other voters were turned away because they were declared--almost always incorrectly--“convicted felons.” In several Democratic precincts, state officials closed the polls early, leaving lines of would-be voters stranded.

Under orders from Governor Jeb Bush (Bush Jr.’s brother), state troopers near polling sites delayed people for hours while searching their cars. Some precincts required two photo IDs which many citizens do not have. The requirement under Florida law was only one photo ID. Passed just before the election, this law itself posed a special difficulty for low-income or elderly voters who did not have drivers licenses or other photo IDs. Uncounted ballot boxes went missing or were found in unexplained places or were never collected from certain African-American precincts. During the recount, GOP agitators shipped in from Washington D.C. by the Republican national leadership stormed the Dale County Canvassing Board, punched and kicked one of the officials, shouted and banged on their office doors, and generally created a climate of intimidation that caused the board to abandon its recount and accept the dubious pro-Bush tally.1

Then a five-to-four conservative majority on the U.S. Supreme Court in a logically tortured decision ruled that a complete recount in Florida would be a violation of the Fourteenth Amendment’s equal protection clause because different counties have different ways of counting the votes. At that point Gore was behind by only a few hundred or so votes in Florida and was gaining ground with each attempt at a recount. By preventing a complete tally, the justices handed Florida’s electoral votes and the presidency to Bush, a stolen election in which the conservative activists on the Supreme Court played a key role.

Even though Bush Jr. lost the nation’s popular vote to Gore by over half a million, he won the electoral college and the presidency itself. Florida was not the only problem. Similar abuses and mistreatment of voters and votes occurred in other parts of the country. A study by computer scientists and social scientists estimated that four to six million votes were left uncounted in the 2000 election.2

Answer:

They are still stupid with a double digit IQ...

I am firmly against Trump winning the White House race but sometimes just for pure evilness I think about what if he won and how
insane would the right and left get over his victory?

Oh well, the reality is those that are voting for Trump are the usual nutters that believe that the nation is being invaded by illegal aliens and their Christian Faith is being attacked while not understanding that has been going on since the Founding Fathers formed this nation...

'Usual nutters' ...is that codeword for white people? Do you hate white people that much? Are you Jewish? The Jewish people are playing a very dangerous game.
Codeword ha ha ha,

Left wingers who can't accept you lost write this crap all the time, what is reading it again supposed to prove?

Left wingers who can't accept you lost write this crap all the time, what is reading it again supposed to prove?

LadyLib once again flashes her "I'm not a Republican" badge" :rofl: Classic.

LadyLib once again flashes her "I'm not a Republican" badge" :rofl: Classic.

Um .. I didn't say that anywhere in the discussion you just quoted

and kaz there's no possibility you're dead wrong and your pubs did steal the 2000 election ,,none at all

and kaz there's no possibility you're dead wrong and your pubs did steal the 2000 election ,,none at all

Well, gosh, you're finally right about something.

I'm not a Republican, is there a question in there for me?

Forum List

Back