Trump going Bat S--- crazy

now he goes off on FOX news and Meagyn Kelly again ,,,,then predicts riots if he's not the candidate after getting enough votes Is this pos just asking for trouble?? How can anyone with at least double digit IQ's vote for this loose cannon?

Answer:

They are still stupid with a double digit IQ...

I am firmly against Trump winning the White House race but sometimes just for pure evilness I think about what if he won and how
insane would the right and left get over his victory?

Oh well, the reality is those that are voting for Trump are the usual nutters that believe that the nation is being invaded by illegal aliens and their Christian Faith is being attacked while not understanding that has been going on since the Founding Fathers formed this nation...

'Usual nutters' ...is that codeword for white people? Do you hate white people that much? Are you Jewish? The Jewish people are playing a very dangerous game.

Did you know that Trump daughter, her husband and children are, wait for it:

JEWISH

Care to remark on that?

Answer my question, you wreak of severe hatred against white's. Trump's daughter is not a real Jew, she's originally Catholic and converted to Judaism so his family can accept her being a wife of their Jewish son. Since Jews must marry Jewish woman only, so the children come out to be Jewish. Trump is an American nationalist.

That is why you hate him. Because he will not allow you to commit genocide against the European Americans. And he will not allow Jews to have overrepresentation(total control) of US government. These are the two reasons you are against him. Because you seek total Jewish domination of every nation in the world, to serve the interests of Israel and attack the white people. And gather up hefty amounts of wealth.

Folks who come on this forum (me included) can't REALLY believe that they will affect any change in who the others vote for - hell, if I listened to the bullshit that the liberals spout, I would be kissing that murderer Hillary's ass or Bernie's old communist ass.

The opposite, conversely, is true.

Hell, I just come here to cause trouble. Makes me smile! :)

now he goes off on FOX news and Meagyn Kelly again ,,,,then predicts riots if he's not the candidate after getting enough votes Is this pos just asking for trouble?? How can anyone with at least double digit IQ's vote for this loose cannon?

Answer:

I am firmly against Trump winning the White House race but sometimes just for pure evilness I think about what if he won and how

Oh well, the reality is those that are voting for Trump are the usual nutters that believe that the nation is being invaded by illegal aliens and their Christian Faith is being attacked while not understanding that has been going on since the Founding Fathers formed this nation...
I am not a trump fan for a variety of reasons....

But I must ask you...

why do you feel the need to refer to those that are against illegal immigration as nutters? They were not the ones who passed the immigration laws nor were they the ones that are breaking those laws.

In other words, why do you have to refer to those that believe in enforcing border laws as nutters?

Isn't a nutter more likely to be the one who sees no reason for laws?

The reason for the divide in this nation are people like you who simply want to see the worst in people they disagree with as opposed to understanding their sentiments.

Oh, I am the one that see the worst in everyone, right?

The fact is Trump is full of shit about building a wall because it will take the Congress to get it passed, and Mexico will not pay for it to be built, so yes those supporting that believe he will get this done are nutter, wait fucking retarded. ( I am not even going to play nice on this one )

Trump supporters like to sucker punch people. Trump like to use childish taunts when debating other candidates. So yeah he is a nutter and so are his supporters.

So tell me is it alright for me to go around sucker punching people I disagree with?

Also Trump make his money off the Global Economy while his supporters claim he is anti-Global.

He has long standing friendship with the Clinton's.

Now tell why would anyone in their correct mind support him?

No, he is a nutter and his supporters are just fucking retarded.

How is that for you?

Trump warns of ‘riots’ if he’s not the GOP nominee in a contested convention

The man is a lunatic. The RW loons on here love his Hitlerlike threats...

My favorite part is being told the Founding Fathers would be upset at me for calling Trumps words radical while his supporters call those protesting Trump loons and hysterical nutters...

It make you wonder the level of stupidity some of Trump supporters are at?

Hey you are so prescient about Trump based on I guess what he has evidenced. Where were you when this statement was made in 1995 by our current President?
Statement where he held in contempt law enforcement, lied to him mom and tells us that's how he plans to get his way. Then when he's elected he hires a guy that
matches his belief that it was the stupidity of the American voter they depended on!

I've frequently quoted Obama from his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"Of course either way you needed some luck. That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"
Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a Senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Total disrespect for the law.
That's what we have for a president!
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but
BAD LUCK!

Psst, I did not vote for President Obama so ask someone that did...

Of course you being the middle of the road and compromise most important probably didn't vote!

Go fuck yourself please and I voted for McCain and Romney the last two elections, so fuck off will you!

Adolf Trump is scary! And his supporters are even scarier!

upload_2016-3-16_16-3-22.png

Answer:

--------------------------------- NUTTERS , thanks for the mention Bruce !! it'll be nice when and if the Donald gets in . I'm looking forward to the wall and the deportation squads doing there jobs just like 'IKES' boys did their jobs in Operation Wetback back in the 50s Bruce !!

My, my, my ...

It appears that the Democrats are crapping their pants involuntarily in fear. So afraid.

Good. :laugh:

Adolf Trump is scary! And his supporters are even scarier!
no more scarier than people who would vote for hillary....yea i said it.....one of two half-ass people will be the president....arent we lucky.....
Harry Harry Harry surely a person with your intelligence can't equate trump that moron politically speaking , with hillary who is far above trumps level of political intelligence?

Answer:

But I must ask you...

why do you feel the need to refer to those that are against illegal immigration as nutters? They were not the ones who passed the immigration laws nor were they the ones that are breaking those laws.

In other words, why do you have to refer to those that believe in enforcing border laws as nutters?

The reason for the divide in this nation are people like you who simply want to see the worst in people they disagree with as opposed to understanding their sentiments.

The fact is Trump is full of shit about building a wall because it will take the Congress to get it passed, and Mexico will not pay for it to be built, so yes those supporting that believe he will get this done are nutter, wait fucking retarded. ( I am not even going to play nice on this one )

Trump supporters like to sucker punch people. Trump like to use childish taunts when debating other candidates. So yeah he is a nutter and so are his supporters.

So tell me is it alright for me to go around sucker punching people I disagree with?

Also Trump make his money off the Global Economy while his supporters claim he is anti-Global.

How is that for you?
one asshole sucker punched. One out of hundreds of thousands defines the hundreds of thousands?
Well...then every democrat like to show his pecker to gilrs on twitter like Weiner.
Of course he was friends with Clinton. She was the senator from the state where he ran a very large business.'
Bernie wants to give shit away for free to everyone. Congress wont pass most if not all of it....so then he should not try to make it happen anyway?

Whats the use....you are full of spin and by no means aware of reality.

Gom back to having fun in your own little world.

Answer:

'Usual nutters' ...is that codeword for white people? Do you hate white people that much? Are you Jewish? The Jewish people are playing a very dangerous game.

JEWISH

Care to remark on that?

Answer my question, you wreak of severe hatred against white's. Trump's daughter is not a real Jew, she's originally Catholic and converted to Judaism so his family can accept her being a wife of their Jewish son. Since Jews must marry Jewish woman only, so the children come out to be Jewish. Trump is an American nationalist.

That is why you hate him. Because he will not allow you to commit genocide against the European Americans. And he will not allow Jews to have overrepresentation(total control) of US government. These are the two reasons you are against him. Because you seek total Jewish domination of every nation in the world, to serve the interests of Israel and attack the white people. And gather up hefty amounts of wealth.

Holy fucking shit batman!

You are living proof of a true blue Trump supporter!

You really believe that don't you, and I am voting for Gary Johnson, so tell me how Jewish is he, and if I was for what you wrote then seeing Trump daughter is Jewish along with her husband and children, well wouldn't I vote for Trump seeing he is close to them?

Hmmm, you know you might want to consider how much he loves Ivanka and her kids before you go any further...

My favorite part is being told the Founding Fathers would be upset at me for calling Trumps words radical while his supporters call those protesting Trump loons and hysterical nutters...

Hey you are so prescient about Trump based on I guess what he has evidenced. Where were you when this statement was made in 1995 by our current President?
Statement where he held in contempt law enforcement, lied to him mom and tells us that's how he plans to get his way. Then when he's elected he hires a guy that
matches his belief that it was the stupidity of the American voter they depended on!

I've frequently quoted Obama from his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"Of course either way you needed some luck. That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"
Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a Senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but
BAD LUCK!

Of course you being the middle of the road and compromise most important probably didn't vote!

Go fuck yourself please and I voted for McCain and Romney the last two elections, so fuck off will you!
Sure you did.

They were revealed.
"
BAD LUCK!

You realize the response you have given is just what people say people like me that support Trump would give. My...my ...my.
What anger and hatred you exhibited. Why you are that unhinged over people like me that support Trump? Wow... !

Answer:

JEWISH

Care to remark on that?

You really believe that don't you, and I am voting for Gary Johnson, so tell me how Jewish is he, and if I was for what you wrote then seeing Trump daughter is Jewish along with her husband and children, well wouldn't I vote for Trump seeing he is close to them?

Hmmm, you know you might want to consider how much he loves Ivanka and her kids before you go any further...

Trump doesn't hate Jews, Jew's hate white's and want them to become minorities. The hatred is coming from your side. So Jews will naturally oppose him because he isn't anti-white or has a hidden agenda against them.

Answer:

JEWISH

Care to remark on that?

Trump doesn't hate Jews, Jew's hate white's and want them to become minorities. The hatred is coming from your side. So Jews will naturally oppose him because he isn't anti-white or has a hidden agenda against them.
----------------------------------------------- whites are minorities , a very very successful minority group in the worlds diverse population of 'people of color' !! ------ just a comment !!

Answer:

But I must ask you...

How is that for you?
one asshole sucker punched. One out of hundreds of thousands defines the hundreds of thousands?
Well...then every democrat like to show his pecker to gilrs on twitter like Weiner.
Of course he was friends with Clinton. She was the senator from the state where he ran a very large business.'
Bernie wants to give shit away for free to everyone. Congress wont pass most if not all of it....so then he should not try to make it happen anyway?

Whats the use....you are full of spin and by no means aware of reality.

Gom back to having fun in your own little world.

My little world?

Wow, unhinged Trump supporters please unite and become one evil mean sucker punching machine.

The reality is Trump support the violent attack, and support attacking those that oppose him, and you are upset at me for not wanting to be a nutter like that?

Tsk,Tsk, Tsk.

I have read threads and even in this thread alone I have read one Jewish hating Trump supporter, and where is your opinion on their words?

Silence from you because you agree with their hatred.

So please understand that while you get upset at me for pointing out you are a nutter, well the truth hurts those that can not accept it.

Now tell me how will Trump build that wall?

Hmmm?

Forum List

Back