Trump Guilty...Surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadoalex

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2021
So Trump stands convicted.
And MAGA is mad as crap!

Which raises, in the DADO mind, a question.

Are you MAGA types REALLY surprised by the verdict?
You claim "shock," but really?

Given Trump's behavior over his lifetime.
His charity frauds.
Trump U.
and the hundreds of scams he's run against MAGA the last 8 years...
Given the fact his attorney was convicted in this matter.
Given the facts presented at trial...

Can you honestly expect anyone to believe you are "surprised" or "shocked" by the verdict.

MY guess on the probabilities was 90% Guilty, 10% Hung, 0% Not Guilty.

If, in fact, you are surprised by the verdict can you explain why?

Here's a link for the wannabe Mods.

And MAGA is mad as crap!

His charity frauds.
Trump U.

Can you honestly expect anyone to believe you are "surprised" or "shocked" by the verdict.

With MAGA it doesn’t really matter

They will either excuse or deny anything Trump is guilty of

And MAGA is mad as crap!

His charity frauds.
Trump U.

The fact maga fuckups we’re banking on a hung jury tell us all we need to know about the facts of the case.

With MAGA it doesn’t really matter

They will either excuse or deny anything Trump is guilty of
Yes, most don't give a hoot as to guilt or innocence.
If you think about it, that's the only way they can support him. After all, if they actually cared about such things, they could never have supported him in the first place.

• Banned
The fact maga fuckups we’re banking on a hung jury tell us all we need to know about the facts of the case.
But a hung jury is not "not guilty"
I see surprise and anger over Trump's "innocence."

If they're genuinely "surprised" one must presume:
They're particularly stupid and unable to process factual data; or
They're particularly ill informed which, given the "fact sources" upon which they rely would be unsurprising.

Stupid or ill informed really are the only explanations for "surprise."
As for the anger?
Just another day in MAGA World where all that matters is
1717241493254.jpeg

I'm seriously curious on this.
I find human behaviors fascinating.

Yes, most don't give a hoot as to guilt or innocence.
If you think about it, that's the only way they can support him. After all, if they actually cared about such things, they could never have supported him in the first place.
What exactly is he “guilty“ of?

They said he “falsified” a record in order to cover up another crime.

How was calling a payment to a lawyer as a legal fee a “false record”? What was it supposed to be coded as?

What was this other “crime” this record was “covering up”? The prosecution never said what this other crime was. The judge told the jury they could just imagine any reason.

Total sham of trail and a kangaroo court in a 100% Democrat district.

8+ years of spying on this man and the most you got was an accountant marked a payment to his lawyer as a “legal fee”.

• Banned
What exactly is he “guilty“ of?

They said he “falsified” a record in order to cover up another crime.

How was calling a payment to a lawyer as a legal fee a “false record”? What was it supposed to be coded as?

What was this other “crime” this record was “covering up”? The prosecution never said what this other crime was. The judge told the jury they could just imagine any reason.

Total sham of trail and a kangaroo court in a 100% Democrat district.

8+ years of spying on this man and the most you got was an accountant marked a payment to his lawyer as a “legal fee”.
The arguments are done.
Trump stands convicted.
Your denying the facts presented at trial does not change the facts.
Trump was convicted of committing business fraud.

Why do you feel the need to deny the factual evidence?

I guess I was a little surprised. I've been retired from there for 18 years. Rudy was the mayor then and it was a lot different. It was a little hard for me to accept how far down the toilet NYC has gone. Now it's going to be hard to imagine that NYC could possibly straighten itself out. I think some of our bigger cities have reached the point of no return. MAGA

If Cohen performed legal services for the Trump organization it would be a legitimate legal fee.

But for Cohen to personally pay hush money to cover one of Trumps sexual conquests and be reimbursed by the Trump organization is no “legal fee”

I guess I was a little surprised. I've been retired from there for 18 years. Rudy was the mayor then and it was a lot different. It was a little hard for me to accept how far down the toilet NYC has gone. Now it's going to be hard to imagine that NYC could possibly straighten itself out. I think some of our bigger cities have reached the point of no return. MAGA
"Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues".

The arguments are done.
Trump stands convicted.
Your denying the facts presented at trial does not change the facts.
Trump was convicted of committing business fraud.

Why do you feel the need to deny the factual evidence?
What factual evidence?

No lefty can provide any.

The fact that you defend this farce proves you only care they throw political opposition in jail.

You are a Marxist. Karl Marx said that peace is the absence of opposition to your radical agenda.

If this were a normal payment of hush money, it would be a misdemeanor

But the timing weeks before the 2016 election made it clear the purpose was to influence the election by silencing someone who wanted to speak.

Stormy along with the catch and kill of the playboy model made it clear what Trumps intent was

If Cohen performed legal services for the Trump organization it would be a legitimate legal fee.

But for Cohen to personally pay hush money to cover one of Trumps sexual conquests and be reimbursed by the Trump organization is no “legal fee”

It’s called a NDA, which is perfectly legal. The prosecution never claimed the NDA was illegal, nor that a payment for it would be illegal.

So thanks for proving my point, you can’t show me what the crime was. All you can do is parrot MSM talking points by repeating this phrase “hush money” as if that is even a legal term or illegal in any way. Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones $850,000 for her to drop her sexual assault case, which was perfectly legal. Although now apparently it is not, so perhaps BJ Clinton needs to be charged with something now.

What factual evidence?

No lefty can provide any.

The fact that you defend this farce proves you only care they throw political opposition in jail.

You are a Marxist. Karl Marx said that peace is the absence of opposition to your radical agenda.
No lefty need produce evidence.
That was done in court.
The prosecution produced the evidence.
The defense had the opportunity to challenge the evidence.

It's call a trial.
A trial at which Trump was found guilty based on the evidence.

Why do you think denying the facts will change anything?

Is your denial based in ignorance or
Is your denial a self serving denial of reality?

If this were a normal payment of hush money, it would be a misdemeanor

But the timing weeks before the 2016 election made it clear the purpose was to influence the election by silencing someone who wanted to speak.

Stormy along with the catch and kill of the playboy model made it clear what Trumps intent was
Okay so Bill Clinton is guilty then too.

Never is a more accurate phrasing.

Lots of TRUMP GUILTY threads
Lots of AVENGE TRUMP threads.

But none exploring the source of your CLAIMED surprise.

Why don't you address the topic?

It's been discussed 900 times the last couple days.

No lefty need produce evidence.
That was done in court.
The prosecution produced the evidence.
The defense had the opportunity to challenge the evidence.

It's call a trial.
A trial at which Trump was found guilty based on the evidence.

Why do you think denying the facts will change anything?

Is your denial based in ignorance or
Is your denial a self serving denial of reality?
If it was done in court then all you have to do is say what the evidence was that was presented in court, yet you can’t.

Thanks for proving my point. You‘re just a communist who approves jailing political opponents for any reason.

It’s called a NDA, which is perfectly legal. The prosecution never claimed the NDA was illegal, nor that a payment for it would be illegal.

So thanks for proving my point, you can’t show me what the crime was. All you can do is parrot MSM talking points by repeating this phrase “hush money” as if that is even a legal term or illegal in a y way. Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones $850,000 for her to drop her sexual assault case, which was perfectly legal. Although now apparently it is not, so perhaps BJ Clinton needs to be charged with something now.

Nothing wrong with an NDA. Trump does it all the time.

But if Trump wants to pay off his sexual conquests, he needs to use his own money……not that of the Trump Organization hidden as a legal fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back