Trump Guilty!

Screenshot_20240531_121932_TikTok.jpg

Except for the ones charged right now. Pay attention.
Did they charge Hillary? She ran the State Department through servers hidden in her home and then tried to destroy the evidence of what she'd done when the Congressional committee looking into Benghazi discovered she'd been lying to them about turning over all materials related to Benghazi.
Did they charge Biden? He stole classified materials when he was a Senator. He stole classified materials when he was the Vice President.
I am paying attention.

We have a felon for a President now...oh wait...my bad! I forgot...we don't charge Democrats for crimes in this country! If it's Hillary she's not "experienced" enough to know she broke the law...if it's Joe Biden he's too senile to charge when he breaks the law!
You are on trump island again...where up is down and black is white. Try to stick with facts instead of making stuff up....like you messiah does.

You are on trump island again...where up is down and black is white. Try to stick with facts instead of making stuff up....like you messiah does.
What did James Comey give as the reason not to bring charges against Hillary? Would you like to quote him?

I think he's just psychopath. He'll say anything, do anything and support anything that benefits him.
Yes, I agree...I would not be shocked for him to have a complete break down before November. He has never been in a predicament like he is in now. Daddy is not around to bail the fat POS out.

What did Hur give for the reason not to bring charges against Biden? Would you like me to quote him?

Forum List

Back