Trump Guilty!

trump has spent four years attacking the free media, and now the justice system. And to hear his repub devotees attack the decision made by 12 people who took their oath seriously if sickening.

trump will not be happy until he has torn down each pillar that supports our democracy. I really think that he is carrying the flag for his buddy poootin.
The media started attacking Trump as soon as he announced he was running for President :confused:

Yes, it will be a SCIF certified, government approved facility.

That doesn't mean that the Resolute Desk will fit.

I'm sure that the prison will have their own desks.

Besides they'd have to rename it to the Irresolute Desk.

And Republicans will nominate a con man, fraud, sexual abuser, treasonous insurrectionist, and convicted felon.
Like I said, trump has tried to destroy the free media, using words of Hitler. Now he is trying to destroy our justice system.
...and you are proud of that.
Yes, that is very, very sad....if it happens. The WH will become Mafia headquarters. The GOP has some dignity when Nixon went down. They knew he was a criminal and they respected the rule of law. That is all gone now. The modern day repub (MAGA) party does not respect the judicial system. They want to release people that beat police and they want to ignore the verdict of 12 people who looked at the facts and made a decision according to their oath.

Last edited:
I just sent this great man $500. Like me, most Americans are outraged at this sham trial, this obvious miscarriage of justice.

The right's red herring fallacies, deflections, and lies about Democrats being 'worse' is childish, dull witted, and ridiculous.
LBJ.JPG

If you want a felon as your president....go for it.....
We have a felon for a President now...oh wait...my bad! I forgot...we don't charge Democrats for crimes in this country! If it's Hillary she's not "experienced" enough to know she broke the law...if it's Joe Biden he's too senile to charge when he breaks the law!

I guess you are upset because the system was designed to protect rich white men like Trump.
I wonder how much of the outrage from MAGA types is race-based. I'd say a HUGE part of it. Don't take my word for it. Even Eric Trump had this to say before the jury's verdict.

"And I cannot wait for the day that we win. We will. We're white."

WTF? I mean really... being racist to think it is one thing.... But being dumbfuck stupid enough to say it on camera - and outside the courthouse where his racist dad is on trial... SMH

Forum List

Back