Trump has a history of helping others

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
Aside of all the charities he donates to, this is a homeless guy who got $1000 .....

Skip to the 2:40 mark.

:cool:

Aside of all the charities he donates to, this is a homeless guy who got $1000 .....

What charities does Trump donate to?

And how much?
Ivanka mentioned several during an interview. I'll share the vid when I find it.

Trump is the type of guy who likes helping behind the scenes. Here's a vid where he was caught by a CNN reporter helping the flood victims....

And how much?
Ivanka mentioned several during an interview. I'll share the vid when I find it.
]

See if Trump released his tax returns we would know exactly how much he gives to charity- like we know exactly how much Hillary Clinton gives.

But all we have are second hand and inexact and possibly incorrect accounts.

When he PROMOTES workers forming unions he gets my vote for sure. Anti union is anti worker. Until either candidate does this i vote johnson.

And how much?
]

See if Trump released his tax returns we would know exactly how much he gives to charity- like we know exactly how much Hillary Clinton gives.

Are you talking about the returns she had to amend after getting caught trying to hide millions from other countries? lol

Trump has a long history of bribing, raping, cheating and stabbing people in the back.

Raping? Oh yeah?

Please, do list his convictions and sexual registry. Go on.

If not, you will never have any currency as a poster again.

And how much?

Trump is the type of guy who likes helping behind the scenes. Here's a vid where he was caught by a CNN reporter helping the flood victims....

Behind the scenes? That truck was covered by every network, and was seen across the country. It was more of a scheduled photo-op than anything behind the scenes.The price of the truck and supplies was much less than the price of all the free coverage he got on TV.

I came here looking to read something positive about somebody. That filled the bill.
We'll never know how many times he's done things like that. He obviously likes to keep things like that private.

I'm glad the CNN reporter was in the right place at the right time. Otherwise; that generous donation would have gone unnoticed.

Hillary would have called in film crew for something like that. smh

I came here looking to read something positive about somebody. That filled the bill.
We'll never know how many times he's done things like that. He obviously likes to keep things like that private.

I'm glad the CNN reporter was in the right place at the right time. Otherwise; that generous donation would have gone unnoticed.

Hillary would have called in film crew for something like that. smh

Film crews for every network were called in.

And how much?
]

You understand what charity is, right?

You also understand that there is no law forcing anyone from declaring charitable contributions on your income tax form, right?

And how much?

Behind the scenes? That truck was covered by every network, and was seen across the country. It was more of a scheduled photo-op than anything behind the scenes.The price of the truck and supplies was much less than the price of all the free coverage he got on TV.

Then you shouldn't have a problem finding several links of the donation. I'll wait.

And how much?

Then you shouldn't have a problem finding several links of the donation. I'll wait.

how much has he given to the clinton foundation ? heh.

this is the democrats biggest nightmare... when people find out who their candidates really are, how they act in real life, how they treat people, and their compassion on a day to day basis.

and we do have a lot of fun with cynicism here, but positive is great too. :)

Forum List

Back