Trump has acted disgracefully, says the Bill Clinton worshipers.

He has indeed acted disgracefully.

All the deflection in the world to Bill or Hillary or the media or Obama or Barney the Purple Dinosaur doesn't change that.

He is a disgrace and clearly unstable.

Or yanking your chains

There in a nutshell is the only defense of Trump they have...he's an excellent troll, therefore they love him.

Don't love him, but I do immensely enjoy the reactions from you and your ilk to his outbursts.

At least Clinton had enough class not to Tweet about his escapades in the oval office.

I'm not so sure Trumpy would be as discreet.

Kind of hard to tweet when there was no twitter.

Trumpy would have found another way. The man is incapable of keeping a thought in his head and to himself.

And you guys are incapable of being triggered by anything he says.

Meanwhile his agenda moves forward, slowly, but forward.

No it doesn't.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Why are you still so obsessed with Bill Clinton? You realize that blow job was more than 20 years ago don't you? You need new material.

From the people that keep bringing up Nixon/Watergate and Reagan?

Wow, this is priceless.
You keep telling yourself that, but how long do you think you can continue whining about Clinton?

When have I whined about Clinton? Most of my discussions on him are in retort to opinions on other Presidents.

He was probably the last marginally moderate Democrat we will see in our lifetimes.

All the deflection in the world to Bill or Hillary or the media or Obama or Barney the Purple Dinosaur doesn't change that.

And you deflected from the point of the thread. Didn't you? Need me to explain how?
My first sentence addressed the thread directly.

If you want to label me a "Clinton worshipper", that's fine. Such an accusation won't be difficult for me to disprove.

Or yanking your chains

There in a nutshell is the only defense of Trump they have...he's an excellent troll, therefore they love him.

No love for any politician...you can't say the same, wipe that "O" ring from around your mouth.

See how this works, Dumb Deer?

At least Clinton had enough class not to Tweet about his escapades in the oval office.

Kind of hard to tweet when there was no twitter.

Trumpy would have found another way. The man is incapable of keeping a thought in his head and to himself.

And you guys are incapable of being triggered by anything he says.

Meanwhile his agenda moves forward, slowly, but forward.

No it doesn't.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

SC justice appointed, Lower court appointments being made. Obamacare whatever fix/repeal/replace working its way through congress. regulations being streamlined. Foreign nations being put on notice that we won't be pushed around anymore. Immigration laws on the books being enforced with vigor.

So keep being distracted by his Tweeting and public persona.

monica-lewinsky-costume.jpg

Could that be the dress?
tumblr_m72nptP83E1rnm3jj.gif

42c3342514868f81019d5f9e0a1d2d03.jpg
tumblr_o2sm1uL79N1uk3waco1_1280.jpg

Don't you love it when the libs reveal their fucking hypocrisy by chiding down from their pitiful moral platitudes?

Compared to Bill Clinton, Trump has acted disgracefully. What did Clinton do? He cheated on his wife, multiple times, he lied to Congress, he got impeachment proceedings against him, he's done dodgy deals and the like, and he's still BETTER than Trump.

monica-lewinsky-costume.jpg

Could that be the dress?
tumblr_m72nptP83E1rnm3jj.gif

42c3342514868f81019d5f9e0a1d2d03.jpg
tumblr_o2sm1uL79N1uk3waco1_1280.jpg

Don't you love it when the libs reveal their fucking hypocrisy by chiding down from their pitiful moral platitudes?

Compared to Bill Clinton, Trump has acted disgracefully. What did Clinton do? He cheated on his wife, multiple times, he lied to Congress, he got impeachment proceedings against him, he's done dodgy deals and the like, and he's still BETTER than Trump.

really setting the bar low, ain't ya?

Just shows what people will let pass if they agree with the politics of a person.

That's because Clinton isn't smart enough to figure out Twitter, he'll he barely knows how to check his email!

What escapades did Trump tweet about?

Defending Clinton for sexual acts, and lying about it, but demanding Trumps head because he tweets. Shows you're an idiot.

And in Conservatopia, nothing is worse than a sex act (except maybe a billionaire not getting a proper tax cut or a union worker making "too much" money).

And you deflected from the point of the thread. Didn't you? Need me to explain how?

If you want to label me a "Clinton worshipper", that's fine. Such an accusation won't be difficult for me to disprove.
Nope, that was NOT the point of the thread.

Want to try again?

Nope, that was NOT the point of the thread.

Want to try again?
Nope. You don't like the way I responded, so you're going to move the goal posts.

That's fine with me. I don't have to spin for the guy, and I'm sure glad about that.

Why are you still so obsessed with Bill Clinton? You realize that blow job was more than 20 years ago don't you? You need new material.

Doesn't matter, we all know you would defend him if it happened today!

Forum List

Back