Trump has acted disgracefully, says the Bill Clinton worshipers.

He has indeed acted disgracefully.

All the deflection in the world to Bill or Hillary or the media or Obama or Barney the Purple Dinosaur doesn't change that.

He is a disgrace and clearly unstable.
And you deflected from the point of the thread. Didn't you? Need me to explain how?
My first sentence addressed the thread directly.

If you want to label me a "Clinton worshipper", that's fine. Such an accusation won't be difficult for me to disprove.
Nope, that was NOT the point of the thread.

Want to try again?
Nope. You don't like the way I responded, so you're going to move the goal posts.

That's fine with me. I don't have to spin for the guy, and I'm sure glad about that.
It is not fine with you. You missed the point and you lose.

I will eventually explain it to you....maybe.

Anyone else know what the point is?

Oh, and has anyone on the right in this thread or any place say Trump does not act disgracefully? Who? When?

Now, that you have that out of the way, perhaps it may clue you in to what the point is.

Look up the terms...

Hypocrisy, or double standards.

Then watch how a certain group goes ape shit over one act and yawn about the other....

You think I have directed you to the point yet? I doubt it.

Why are you still so obsessed with Bill Clinton? You realize that blow job was more than 20 years ago don't you? You need new material.

Doesn't matter, we all know you would defend him if it happened today!

While you RWNJs defend trump bragging about getting away with a lifetime of sexual assaults.

You defend the indefensible.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

He has indeed acted disgracefully.

All the deflection in the world to Bill or Hillary or the media or Obama or Barney the Purple Dinosaur doesn't change that.

He is a disgrace and clearly unstable.
And you deflected from the point of the thread. Didn't you? Need me to explain how?
My first sentence addressed the thread directly.

If you want to label me a "Clinton worshipper", that's fine. Such an accusation won't be difficult for me to disprove.
Nope, that was NOT the point of the thread.

Want to try again?
Nope. You don't like the way I responded, so you're going to move the goal posts.

That's fine with me. I don't have to spin for the guy, and I'm sure glad about that.
It is not fine with you. You missed the point and you lose.

I will eventually explain it to you....maybe.

Anyone else know what the point is?

Oh, and has anyone on the right in this thread or any place say Trump does not act disgracefully? Who? When?

Now, that you have that out of the way, perhaps it may clue you in to what the point is.

Look up the terms...

Hypocrisy, or double standards.

Then watch how a certain group goes ape shit over one act and yawn about the other....

You think I have directed you to the point yet? I doubt it.
Okie dokie!

Why are you still so obsessed with Bill Clinton? You realize that blow job was more than 20 years ago don't you? You need new material.

Doesn't matter, we all know you would defend him if it happened today!

While you RWNJs defend trump bragging about getting away with a lifetime of sexual assaults.

I have never defended Clinton's sexual assault and rapes over the years. What he did was inexcusable.

Defending Clinton for sexual acts, and lying about it, but demanding Trumps head because he tweets. Shows you're an idiot.

And in Conservatopia, nothing is worse than a sex act (except maybe a billionaire not getting a proper tax cut or a union worker making "too much" money).

I think it's worse than that.

Trumpkins condemn a consensual sex act while excusing and approving of a lifetime of sexual assaults.

[emoji37]

Well I'm sure Trump knows how to keep classified information away from our enemies. Hillary not so much.

Well no. He released classified information to the russians in the oval office.

monica-lewinsky-costume.jpg

Could that be the dress?
tumblr_m72nptP83E1rnm3jj.gif

42c3342514868f81019d5f9e0a1d2d03.jpg
tumblr_o2sm1uL79N1uk3waco1_1280.jpg

Don't you love it when the libs reveal their fucking hypocrisy by chiding down from their pitiful moral platitudes?

Compared to Bill Clinton, Trump has acted disgracefully. What did Clinton do? He cheated on his wife, multiple times, he lied to Congress, he got impeachment proceedings against him, he's done dodgy deals and the like, and he's still BETTER than Trump.

There we have it. Clinton cheating, harassing and raping women is not as disgraceful as Trump tweeting the word "bleeding".

Well I'm sure Trump knows how to keep classified information away from our enemies. Hillary not so much.

Link? The only thing the Russia investigation revealed. Is how corrupt your party is.

Defending Clinton for sexual acts, and lying about it, but demanding Trumps head because he tweets. Shows you're an idiot.

And in Conservatopia, nothing is worse than a sex act (except maybe a billionaire not getting a proper tax cut or a union worker making "too much" money).

I think it's worse than that.

Trumpkins condemn a consensual sex act while excusing and approving of a lifetime of sexual assaults.

[emoji37]

Still talking about Clinton I see.

Could that be the dress?

Don't you love it when the libs reveal their fucking hypocrisy by chiding down from their pitiful moral platitudes?

Compared to Bill Clinton, Trump has acted disgracefully. What did Clinton do? He cheated on his wife, multiple times, he lied to Congress, he got impeachment proceedings against him, he's done dodgy deals and the like, and he's still BETTER than Trump.
… And don't forget slick Willy is into sex trafficking

Could that be the dress?

There we have it. Clinton cheating, harassing and raping women is not as disgraceful as Trump tweeting the word "bleeding".

The left's stupidity is something else.

Could that be the dress?

What Trump doing is bullying. He's also a cheat, don't forget that a year into his current marriage he was trying to pick up women, he's on his third wife for a reason, don't forget that.

Did Trump rape anyone? Don't know, he, like Clinton, has not been convicted. Don't think this is just about the bullying, but the bullying is there. Imagine that this is the image we get of Trump, what don't we get?

The words moral and leftist should never ever be used in the same sentence....unless lack of is also used
Morality and liberal/progressivism are diameterically opposed to each other.

No, what you deem morality and liberalism are opposed to each other, but that doesn't mean your morality is "correct" or consistent.
Well if you have no sense of right or wrong I can see how you'd be confused.

Link? The only thing the Russia investigation revealed. Is how corrupt your party is.

The Russian/election investigation is just barely started, and it's too soon to expect much from that yet, but there is no doubt that Trump did release classified information to the Russians during their Oval Office visit.
Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office: officials

The Russian/election investigation is just barely started, and it's too soon to expect much from that yet, but there is no doubt that Trump did release classified information to the Russians during their Oval Office visit.
Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office: officials
A sitting president can unclassify any information he wants at anytime. Go ahead and investigate lol. You people will believe anything.

Could that be the dress?

What Trump doing is bullying. He's also a cheat, don't forget that a year into his current marriage he was trying to pick up women, he's on his third wife for a reason, don't forget that.

Did Trump rape anyone? Don't know, he, like Clinton, has not been convicted. Don't think this is just about the bullying, but the bullying is there. Imagine that this is the image we get of Trump, what don't we get?

No, what the left wing media and their Antifa followers are doing is bullying. Trump is the leader and fighter we elected to stand up to media bullies and he hasn't disappointed.

Forum List

Back