Trump has been 100% EXONERATED again!

Awwww does someone criticizing the dead vote upset you and make your pelosi tighten???
What is the "dead vote"? Like zombies?
No, zombies are people who are in an eternal afterlife state because they didn't wear a mask when told by the Gestapo and were smitten with the leftyvirus. Dead people are voters the Dems resurrect on fake ballots every election, its one of their well established patterns of cheating.
Yes, Donald Trump lost because...Democrats...resurrected the dead. sure lady.
Well, with the leftyvirus fake mailin ballots from China, its quite possible that dead votes were fairly infrequent.....because any name could be attached to the ballot being filled out by numerous libber workers at the polls as they were never checked. Imagine that.....millions of ballots with only "Biden" selected nobody bothered to quality check.
Go kick rocks, lady. Donald Trump lost the election. By like 7 or 8 million votes. There were no resurrected voters, the Democrats are not Necromancers. Y'all just got your butt kicked. That's all. Move on.
Sure lady (since for some reason you call me that). Without millions of fake mailin ballots, Pinochijoe wouldn't have been close. How many counties did he win, fewer then Hildabeast right? We all know the scam that just took place.
I thought you were a female. sorry... anyways, y'all lost. move on. It was not even close.
I have moved on....a little less than before though with gas prices so high now.
LOLOL

You know you're a fucking nut, don't you?

Nationally, gas prices are up only 0.066¢ on average since a year ago...

LOL, the guy who needs to look at his avatar before calling someone a "fucking nut," LOL.

Interesting self image you have there sport
Aww, poor guy. Thanks for letting me know you're bothered by my avatar. :itsok:

And yes, someone complaining about gas prices under Biden while ignoring gas prices under Trump, which were just 0.066¢ lower a year ago, is a fucking nut. Did that hit too close to home for you too?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Your avatar is hilarious. I love it. It clearly identifies you as the nut that you are. And that you pick Trump as your self selected self image is hilarious. It's funny as hell, angry fascist man
Regarding Kaz's Law, it's virtually a certainty that a wingnut can't finish three sentences without deploying the word leftist.

Awwww does someone criticizing the dead vote upset you and make your pelosi tighten???
No, zombies are people who are in an eternal afterlife state because they didn't wear a mask when told by the Gestapo and were smitten with the leftyvirus. Dead people are voters the Dems resurrect on fake ballots every election, its one of their well established patterns of cheating.
Well, with the leftyvirus fake mailin ballots from China, its quite possible that dead votes were fairly infrequent.....because any name could be attached to the ballot being filled out by numerous libber workers at the polls as they were never checked. Imagine that.....millions of ballots with only "Biden" selected nobody bothered to quality check.
Go kick rocks, lady. Donald Trump lost the election. By like 7 or 8 million votes. There were no resurrected voters, the Democrats are not Necromancers. Y'all just got your butt kicked. That's all. Move on.
Sure lady (since for some reason you call me that). Without millions of fake mailin ballots, Pinochijoe wouldn't have been close. How many counties did he win, fewer then Hildabeast right? We all know the scam that just took place.
I thought you were a female. sorry... anyways, y'all lost. move on. It was not even close.
I have moved on....a little less than before though with gas prices so high now.
LOLOL

LOL, the guy who needs to look at his avatar before calling someone a "fucking nut," LOL.

And yes, someone complaining about gas prices under Biden while ignoring gas prices under Trump, which were just 0.066¢ lower a year ago, is a fucking nut. Did that hit too close to home for you too?

Your avatar is hilarious. I love it. It clearly identifies you as the nut that you are. And that you pick Trump as your self selected self image is hilarious. It's funny as hell, angry fascist man
I can't help but get a guilty pleasure from this. I was going to change it but after several of you rightards have let me know it bothers you, I might keep it for a while longer.

:

You are overlooking the fact that the voting was rigged, a large number of the jurors decided not on merit of the overwhelming evidence but purely on what served their political interest.

Oh, please. Making excuses makes you look weak and pathetic.

He was found not guilty. He was exonerated...

Hence, real Americans are making their case in the COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION...

As is their right. But public opinion does not supersede the findings of the Senate, and those findings say Trump is not guilty...

Donald Trump is a criminal who should not be allowed to again hold public office.

No, he's not.

The Senate says he isn't.

Your opinion is meaningless...

You should be happy that we don't storm Mira Lago and threaten to hang someone.

You know, that's something I would actually like to see. I would love to see the bleeding bodies of idiot libs strewn across the lawn...
Yes, he has been found legally innocent. That doesn't make him innocent. It makes him OJ.

Further, his dismissal by the Senate has nothing to do with the Court of Public Opinion which is where Americans are protesting. I understand that Trumpers object to free speech just as they object to the Constitution (see Jan 6). Are you one of those or do you condemn the Republican Terrorist?

I'm not sure what Fake God appointed you judge, but rest assured that I'm not swayed by your empty rhetoric as to what is meaningless. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry at you. I allow that you may be in over your head. Keep trying.

As for bleeding bodies, I did a year in combat and it never pleased me to see any of my brothers bleeding regardless of their political sentiments. Either you lack sufficient empathy and compassion to be called human - or are a virgin who has watched too many John Wayne Films.
It makes him not guilty twice no matter how much that vexes your emotions.
Well it makes him not guilty in the eyes of the government. He has not been found not guilty in a court of law, a venue he still may face.

The criminalization of politics by the fascist left
Oh? What criminalization would that be?

Read the post I responded to. See how that works, Nazi?
I didn't have to read it again, I wrote it. But no worries, I accept you can't explain what politics were criminalized.

He's been found politically not guilty.
You know, that is a useful...and perceptive....definition of what happened in that Senate 'trial'. Thank you, poster Faun.

The recent threads and posts on total "exoneration".... of "not responsible" have all tried-too-hard to wrap Don Trump in the swaddling cloth of innocence.

He wasn't.
He was not innocent of fostering and encouraging and directing the anger and agitation that became an insurrection to destroy the American government. The event didn't happen without Don Trump.
It wouldn't have happened without Don Trump.

So yes, he was found politically not guilty by 43 Senators.
Tho 57 others did.
But not enough under the high-bar rules long established.
So be it.

But Don Trump, I think we can all agree after watching the offered videos and listening to the case against him, well, Don Trump didn't really come out a winner from last week's events. Rather, he escaped ----from last week's event.

Some can be forgiven for thinking they see a similarity to the OJ Simpson "not guilty" experience.

IMHO
He now faces the legal system. Both criminal and civil. The civil suits have already begun with a Congressman suing him for unspecified damages...

LOLOL

Regarding Kaz's Law, it's virtually a certainty that a wingnut can't finish three sentences without deploying the word leftist.
The verb, "kaz," is synonymous with "liar" on this forum. Kaz kazzes, that's what he does.

You are overlooking the fact that the voting was rigged, a large number of the jurors decided not on merit of the overwhelming evidence but purely on what served their political interest.

As is their right. But public opinion does not supersede the findings of the Senate, and those findings say Trump is not guilty...

Donald Trump is a criminal who should not be allowed to again hold public office.

No, he's not.

You know, that's something I would actually like to see. I would love to see the bleeding bodies of idiot libs strewn across the lawn...
Yes, he has been found legally innocent. That doesn't make him innocent. It makes him OJ.

Further, his dismissal by the Senate has nothing to do with the Court of Public Opinion which is where Americans are protesting. I understand that Trumpers object to free speech just as they object to the Constitution (see Jan 6). Are you one of those or do you condemn the Republican Terrorist?

I'm not sure what Fake God appointed you judge, but rest assured that I'm not swayed by your empty rhetoric as to what is meaningless. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry at you. I allow that you may be in over your head. Keep trying.

As for bleeding bodies, I did a year in combat and it never pleased me to see any of my brothers bleeding regardless of their political sentiments. Either you lack sufficient empathy and compassion to be called human - or are a virgin who has watched too many John Wayne Films.
Well it makes him not guilty in the eyes of the government. He has not been found not guilty in a court of law, a venue he still may face.

Per Miriram-Webster:

Definition of fascism

often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition ...

Sounds like a chapter out of four years with Trump, he who would pronounce himself Dictator in Charge (a DiC) by denying the Rule of Law and a democratic process.

You misquoted Trump through his entire presidency to destroy him. That proves you're a fascist, not Trump

LOLOL

You don't like being identified as the leftist that you are? Hit a nerve there, huh? Why exactly would it bother you to be called a leftist when you endlessly advocate leftist ideology?

LOLOL

I can't help but get a guilty pleasure from this. I was going to change it but after several of you rightards have let me know it bothers you, I might keep it for a while longer.

:

I was just in time then. Thanks for letting me know. After four years of obsessing over Trump, you're still obsessing over him after he's gone. Your self selected self image is of a deranged Trump. Let me know next time you think of changing that so I can stop you again. Classic

No, he's not.

Per Miriram-Webster:

Definition of fascism

often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition ...

Sounds like a chapter out of four years with Trump, he who would pronounce himself Dictator in Charge (a DiC) by denying the Rule of Law and a democratic process.
As an experiment, try to disagree with one of your fellow Liberals and let us know what happens.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
LOLOL

:

I was just in time then. Thanks for letting me know. After four years of obsessing over Trump, you're still obsessing over him after he's gone. Your self selected self image is of a deranged Trump. Let me know next time you think of changing that so I can stop you again. Classic
Gone?? Did he die? He's still in the news. Just today it was announced he's being sued civilly for inciting the insurrection on the Capitol. Plus, he's promising his cult this is just the beginning. More revolutions to come, apparently.

No, he's not.

I didn't have to read it again, I wrote it. But no worries, I accept you can't explain what politics were criminalized.

You wrote that after going after Trump politically for four years, now you want them to keep going after him criminally. You didn't get that? How stupid are you? Stupid enough to self identify as Trump when you hate him? Oh yeah, you are, LOL

LOLOL

The verb, "kaz," is synonymous with "liar" on this forum. Kaz kazzes, that's what he does.

And back to grade school for kiddie insults for the mental midget

LOLOL

:

Gone?? Did he die? He's still in the news. Just today it was announced he's being sued civilly for inciting the insurrection on the Capitol. Plus, he's promising his cult this is just the beginning. More revolutions to come, apparently.

LOL, from the guy who whined about mentioning Obama the day he left office. And that was after you blaming W for eight years of everything that Obama fucked up.

There's a reason you're a fascist. Hate, stupidity, inability to reason. All the usual reasons.

Then again you self identify as a deranged Trump. That's your own self selected image ... of yourself.

You'll never live that one down

LOLOL

You don't like being identified as the leftist that you are? Hit a nerve there, huh? Why exactly would it bother you to be called a leftist when you endlessly advocate leftist ideology?
I wasn't commenting on what I don't like to be called but on the weakness in your habit of invoking the boogeyman.

BOO!

No, he's not.

You wrote that after going after Trump politically for four years, now you want them to keep going after him criminally. You didn't get that? How stupid are you? Stupid enough to self identify as Trump when you hate him? Oh yeah, you are, LOL
Huh?

LOLOL

I wasn't commenting on what I don't like to be called but on the weakness in your habit of invoking the boogeyman.

BOO!

Explain how calling you a leftist when you are actually a leftist is a "boogieman?" Is that supposed to make sense?

What about calling you what you are bothers you exactly?

No, he's not.

All presidents have the opposition party "going after" them. That's not criminalizing politics. It's politics as usual in America.

No, he's not.

Huh?

Here are some oreos and a rubber ball to go play with, go to it skippy

LOLOL

And back to grade school for kiddie insults for the mental midget
Huh? OldBlue is new here but quickly sized you up. I was just bringing him up to speed.

LOLOL

BOO!

Then why can't you debate any of my points rather than objecting to a word I used correctly, fascist?

Forum List

Back