Trump has been 100% EXONERATED again!

I think Cruz and Rubio and a lot of others want to run........I wonder if Trump will run in 2024.

EuInYDQWgAkkKA6
Dems really have met their match. He's laughing at them

This country is so F - - - - - up. They impeach Clinton for a blow job but let trump off for letting his white Supremus assholes invade the capital and kill a fucking policeman

Clinton was impeached for lying to a grand jury and obstruction of justice .- but he was acquitted.
Proof of what I said earlier to be true,impeachment’s of presidents are a complete waste of time,nothing ever happens,that impeachment was a joke the fact he should be behind bars right now for all the people he has had arkansawed off back to his days of governor instead of a tiny joke trial like that.everybody must have known back then he would be aquitted,that the republicans would sell america out because both parties are corrupt and one in the same.:cuckoo:

I see this troll is making shit upas always. Blaming trump for the riots ignoring the fact it was antifa that invaded the capitol and trump supporters tried to STOP them from vandalizing the capitol.:cuckoo:

Trump
Not President anymore
See ya
Sorry, he still retains the title President Trump and I will continue addressing him as such.
But not Biden. He hasnt earned the title
How about President Obama.
Does he retain the title of President for you.
Yeah, BARELY, but it would be easy to convince me he doesnt
I feel the same about trump
A truly terrible person that earned zero respect

This country is so F - - - - - up. They impeach Clinton for a blow job but let trump off for letting his white Supremus assholes invade the capital and kill a fucking policeman
Like he said,you trolls had no case,stop whining and suck it up,enough with your trolling as well.

Trump
Not President anymore
See ya
Sorry, he still retains the title President Trump and I will continue addressing him as such.
But not Biden. He hasnt earned the title
How about President Obama.
Does he retain the title of President for you.
Yeah, BARELY, but it would be easy to convince me he doesnt
I feel the same about trump
A truly terrible person that earned zero respect
I dont think he wants the respect of the Commie Party USA

Forum List

Back