Trump has been 100% EXONERATED again!

All we learned is that there are 43 Senators who are active enemies of this county.

It will now be up to the rest of us to root out all the militias who supported him and make sure that no member has any chance to repeat their acts of treason.

Everything we do to such people is 100% moral, and it is now our solemn duty to make sure the threat is irradicated forever

<sarcasm on>

Now that this Tijuana donkey show is over, the Democrats can get busy with more important business. Like global warming, genderless bathrooms, gun control, making up with Iran, transgender in the military and women's sports, raising taxes, shutting down the oil industry, and raising the minimum wage.

Never mind the economy, job creation, and cornovirus relief. Those things are just a waste to time and money.

<sarcasm off>

The other 43 Senators need to resign immediately.

43 more traitors to add to the list

Republican traitors to our republic. That sets the legal precedent allowing violence during the peaceful transition of power.

This country is so F - - - - - up. They impeach Clinton for a blow job but let trump off for letting his white Supremus assholes invade the capital and kill a fucking policeman
I agree, but do not worry. Biden will stay the course and Kamala is being trained and groomed to take the mantle in 2024.

Nothing will stop Democrats now that Biden defeated Trump...he was the only one who could stop the upcoming regime.

...it's like the other '''issues''' in the last few years: the MSM/Dems/'''lefties'''' have everything backwards and wrong--THEY are the jackass LIARS/hypocrites/thugs/bastards/RACISTS/etc

Above all Liars and criminals....
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists and their RINO friends attempted not only to impeach former president Trump but to disenfranchise all voters that voted for him.
Schumer and Pelosi were in charge of the protection of the Capitol, what did they know and when did they know of the of the unrest.
THe House managers failed to prove that Trump was responsible. In fact one House manager conceded that Trump's Jan 6th was not responsible for the rioting.
Capitol Police requested back up of the Nat'l Guard before the ioting and Pelosi refused the request....

While I believe he is guilty of what he was accused this time (I did NOT the last time) I said I did not support doing this as there was no way you were ever going to convict him, but not being convicted by a 57-43 vote is hardly something to be proud about.
Either is stealing an election.

When that happens we can discuss it.
It happened and it was obvious and the censorship and the impeachment prove it. Withholding evidence from discovery proves it. Almost everything done to stop evidence from seeing the light of day proves it.

Richard Burr (North Carolina)
Bill Cassidy (Louisiana)
Susan Collins (Maine)
Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
Mitt Romney (Utah)
Ben Sasse (Nebraska)
Pat Toomey (Pennsylvania)

These 7 Republicans voted to convict. Most bipartisan impeachment ever.

Mitch McConnell is currently blasting Trump, saying that he's morally responsible for what happened.

This country is so F - - - - - up. They impeach Clinton for a blow job but let trump off for letting his white Supremus assholes invade the capital and kill a fucking policeman
I agree, but do not worry. Biden will stay the course and Kamala is being trained and groomed to take the mantle in 2024.

Nothing will stop Democrats now that Biden defeated Trump...he was the only one who could stop the upcoming regime.
Kamala does the grooming among other things.

Richard Burr (North Carolina)
Bill Cassidy (Louisiana)
Susan Collins (Maine)
Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
Mitt Romney (Utah)
Ben Sasse (Nebraska)
Pat Toomey (Pennsylvania)

These 7 Republicans voted to convict. Most bipartisan impeachment ever.

Mitch McConnell is currently blasting Trump, saying that he's morally responsible for what happened.
7 ex senators. This is their last term unless Democrats defraud the public for them. Which now is entirely possible.

Forum List

Back