Trump has been 100% EXONERATED again!

This country is so F - - - - - up. They impeach Clinton for a blow job but let trump off for letting his white Supremus assholes invade the capital and kill a fucking policeman
I agree, but do not worry. Biden will stay the course and Kamala is being trained and groomed to take the mantle in 2024.

Nothing will stop Democrats now that Biden defeated Trump...he was the only one who could stop the upcoming regime.
Love your Prom date’s glasses.

EuInYDQWgAkkKA6

While I believe he is guilty of what he was accused this time (I did NOT the last time) I said I did not support doing this as there was no way you were ever going to convict him, but not being convicted by a 57-43 vote is hardly something to be proud about.
Either is stealing an election.

When that happens we can discuss it.
It happened and it was obvious and the censorship and the impeachment prove it. Withholding evidence from discovery proves it. Almost everything done to stop evidence from seeing the light of day proves it.

Right, no evidence proves it. LOL

Richard Burr (North Carolina)
Bill Cassidy (Louisiana)
Susan Collins (Maine)
Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
Mitt Romney (Utah)
Ben Sasse (Nebraska)
Pat Toomey (Pennsylvania)

These 7 Republicans voted to convict. Most bipartisan impeachment ever.

Mitch McConnell is currently blasting Trump, saying that he's morally responsible for what happened.
7 ex senators. This is their last term unless Democrats defraud the public for them. Which now is entirely possible.

It's certainly possible that they get voted out. The Republican party appears to be in a tug-of-war between Trumpism and McConnell. We'll see which way they go.

Now people are going to ask, "if this was all about the law, why did the Dems suddenly reverse and run away from witnesses"?

It also exposed what plastic Yes Men some in the GOP are, who voted for witnesses, but then didn't push the issue when Dems decided "naw, let's just vote and move on".

Richard Burr (North Carolina)
Bill Cassidy (Louisiana)
Susan Collins (Maine)
Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
Mitt Romney (Utah)
Ben Sasse (Nebraska)
Pat Toomey (Pennsylvania)

These 7 Republicans voted to convict. Most bipartisan impeachment ever.

Mitch McConnell is currently blasting Trump, saying that he's morally responsible for what happened.

RINO's all and they should be censured by the other Republicans.. Shunned and given the silent treatment.

Trump for President 2024! He will bring jobs back and close the borders to keep out all freeloaders, thugs from invading our borders.

It is never a waste to hold our elected politicians responsible for their actions. And now the American nation gets to see for themselves all the facts and vote in 2022.
What planet you been living on? :auiqs.jpg: It’s a total waste of time the fact there is one differerent law for politicians than there is for us.Impeachment’s of presidents have always been a complete waste of time charlie.again what planet you living on?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

While I believe he is guilty of what he was accused this time (I did NOT the last time) I said I did not support doing this as there was no way you were ever going to convict him, but not being convicted by a 57-43 vote is hardly something to be proud about.
Either is stealing an election.

When that happens we can discuss it.
It happened and it was obvious and the censorship and the impeachment prove it. Withholding evidence from discovery proves it. Almost everything done to stop evidence from seeing the light of day proves it.

Right, no evidence proves it. LOL

58,828 Pennsylvania Ballots Mailed and Returned on the same day & BDAY Issues

Last edited:
It is never a waste to hold our elected politicians responsible for their actions. And now the American nation gets to see for themselves all the facts and vote in 2022.

That's an oxymoron though because his actions didn't justify him being held account to (or for).

I know what you're saying in the sense that no politician should be above scrutiny but it has to be balanced and for good reason.

Forum List

Back