Trump has been an amazing president

Do you support President Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 39 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 18 31.6%

• Total voters
I never thought I’d see a president so focused on doing what’s best for Americans in my lifetime. It’s amazing to see how much he’s been able to accomplish while fighting the DC swamp.

Lowest unemployment in decades
The biggest wage increases we’ve seen in decades
The highest GDP we’ve seen in decades
etc... etc... etc...

Only the ignorant and clueless could see those accomplishments as being bad.
Well, shit ... he was handed the lowest unemployment rate in nearly sixteen years ... along with a growing economy ... so of course unemployment is even lower.

Bull crap. Obama's unemployment statistics were concocted using Chinese arithmetic, i.e. - a person who lost his job and later gave up looking for work was not considered unemployed. How is that possible? The guy doesn't have a fecking job so his ass is unemployed.
Dumbfuck, the unemployment rate is calculated the same way now as it was then ... as it was before Obama became president. :eusa_doh:

I never thought I’d see a president so focused on doing what’s best for Americans in my lifetime. It’s amazing to see how much he’s been able to accomplish while fighting the DC swamp.

etc... etc... etc...

Well, shit ... he was handed the lowest unemployment rate in nearly sixteen years ... along with a growing economy ... so of course unemployment is even lower.

Bull crap. Obama's unemployment statistics were concocted using Chinese arithmetic, i.e. - a person who lost his job and later gave up looking for work was not considered unemployed. How is that possible? The guy doesn't have a fecking job so his ass is unemployed.
Dumbfuck, the unemployment rate is calculated the same way now as it was then ... as it was before Obama became president. :eusa_doh:

Yep, only difference is now people are actually getting jobs...dumbass.

• Due to President Trump’s pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.
    • Real GDP grew at annual rates of 3.4 percent in the third quarter of 2018 and 4.2 percent in the second quarter.
  • More than 5 million jobs have been created since President Trump’s election and the unemployment rate remains below 4 percent.
    • This is the eighth time this year that the unemployment rate has been below 4 percent.
    • Prior to this year, the unemployment rate had fallen below 4 percent only five times since 1970.
    • The unemployment rate for African Americans in May fell to 5.9 percent, which is the lowest rate on record.
    • Asian and Hispanic-American unemployment rates have reached record lows this year.
  • Initial weekly jobless claims have hit a nearly 50-year low under President Trump.
  • Under President Trump, job openings outnumber the unemployed for the first time on record.
  • Recently, more than two-thirds of Americans rated “now” as a good time to find a quality job, tying a record high in a poll by Gallup.
  • Americans are seeing more money in their pockets thanks to the booming economy.
Just some of his great achievements! Read more here.

15090CM-Donald-Trump-2020-President-Keep-America-Great.jpg

etc... etc... etc...

Fucktard, people were getting jobs then too ... and at roughly the same rate they're getting jobs now ...

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001]
latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2009_2019_all_period_M04_data.gif
[/url]

You idiots really don't care how stupid you appear, do ya?

etc... etc... etc...

Fucktard, people were getting jobs then too ... and at roughly the same rate they're getting jobs now ...

[/url]

Sure, they were getting those "shovel ready" jobs, you know, the ones that didn't exist...AH.

Trump has got to figure America's debts and budgets as he figures his income taxes. The man is genius with money.

• Due to President Trump’s pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.
    • Real GDP grew at annual rates of 3.4 percent in the third quarter of 2018 and 4.2 percent in the second quarter.
  • More than 5 million jobs have been created since President Trump’s election and the unemployment rate remains below 4 percent.
    • This is the eighth time this year that the unemployment rate has been below 4 percent.
    • Prior to this year, the unemployment rate had fallen below 4 percent only five times since 1970.
    • The unemployment rate for African Americans in May fell to 5.9 percent, which is the lowest rate on record.
    • Asian and Hispanic-American unemployment rates have reached record lows this year.
  • Initial weekly jobless claims have hit a nearly 50-year low under President Trump.
  • Under President Trump, job openings outnumber the unemployed for the first time on record.
  • Recently, more than two-thirds of Americans rated “now” as a good time to find a quality job, tying a record high in a poll by Gallup.
  • Americans are seeing more money in their pockets thanks to the booming economy.
Just some of his great achievements! Read more here.

15090CM-Donald-Trump-2020-President-Keep-America-Great.jpg

Well shit, if you wanna talk about 4 consecutive quarters, Obama increased GDP by 3.8% annualized growth from Q1-2014 to Q1-2015. When is trump going to reach that?

https://www.bea.gov/system/files/2019-04/gdplev.xlsx

[/url]

Sure, they were getting those "shovel ready" jobs, you know, the ones that didn't exist...AH.
Sorry, I can't hear your talking points over reality.....

:dance:

Last edited:

etc... etc... etc...

Are the farmers that are now receiving subsidies thanks to Trump's tariffs considered to be employed or unemployed?

Check out the definition of "subsidy' and decide for yourself. Myself, I would say he's employed.

sub·si·dy
/ˈsəbsədē/

noun

• 1.a sum of money granted by the government or a public body to assist an industry or business so that the price of a commodity or service may remain low or competitive:"a farm subsidy"
  • 2.a parliamentary grant to the sovereign for state needs.