Trump has been an amazing president

Do you support President Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 39 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 18 31.6%

• Total voters
What a pity you can only cry, "liar news," but can't actually prove your delusions are real, huh?
You dont accept proof.

^^^ liar news.
No troll, it's a proven fact the media YOU worship are the lairs. And it's clear to anyone paying attention that your kind will not accept facts that don't agree with them.

lol.... prove it.
You dont accept proof, shill.
Now you're just trolling. If you had facts, you'd post them instead of bitching like a little girl.

You dont accept proof.

^^^ liar news.
No troll, it's a proven fact the media YOU worship are the lairs. And it's clear to anyone paying attention that your kind will not accept facts that don't agree with them.

lol.... prove it.
You dont accept proof, shill.
Now you're just trolling. If you had facts, you'd post them instead of bitching like a little girl.

FACT!

I never thought I’d see a president so focused on doing what’s best for Americans in my lifetime. It’s amazing to see how much he’s been able to accomplish while fighting the DC swamp.

Lowest unemployment in decades
The biggest wage increases we’ve seen in decades
The highest GDP we’ve seen in decades
etc... etc... etc...

Only the ignorant and clueless could see those accomplishments as being bad.
Unemployment has been trending downward for a decade.

GDP is about the same as previous president.

He's packed the swamp with the most corrupt *adminstration* since..... Well ever as far as I know.
He might have drained the swamp...but he kept everything that he found at the bottom of it.
which includes 95% of those in congress who were lounging down there......

Trump has got to figure America's debts and budgets as he figures his income taxes. The man is genius with money.

lost over $1 billion from 1985 to 1994.Trump's businesses lost $1.17 billion over the 10 years, including $46.1 million in 1985 and hundreds of millions by the time of his much-publicized early-1990s financial collapse,

Trump did not pay any taxes in eight of the 10 years analyzed by the Times due to his financial losses. During his financial collapse in 1990 and 1991, he lost more than $250 million each year,.

You do realize that this is 2019? That's old unimportant news.

Do you realize it doesn't matter how long ago it was Trump is a loser and you're brain washed.

GTH:dev3:

Trump has got to figure America's debts and budgets as he figures his income taxes. The man is genius with money.

lost over $1 billion from 1985 to 1994.Trump's businesses lost $1.17 billion over the 10 years, including $46.1 million in 1985 and hundreds of millions by the time of his much-publicized early-1990s financial collapse,

Trump did not pay any taxes in eight of the 10 years analyzed by the Times due to his financial losses. During his financial collapse in 1990 and 1991, he lost more than $250 million each year,.

You do realize that this is 2019? That's old unimportant news.

Do you realize it doesn't matter how long ago it was Trump is a loser and you're brain washed.

GTH:dev3:

Trump supporters create there own hell by supporting Trump

I never thought I’d see a president so focused on doing what’s best for Americans in my lifetime. It’s amazing to see how much he’s been able to accomplish while fighting the DC swamp.

etc... etc... etc...

I give Trump a lot of credit, though at times he lacks class. Beauty of Trump is he has 10 lb. balls., he's highly intelligent, and tries to do the right things. He has a nice mix of insecurity and competitiveness. Add lots of energy and drive, we get a pretty nice POTUS for a change.

I give Trump a lot of credit, though at times he lacks class. Beauty of Trump is he has 10 lb. balls., he's highly intelligent, and tries to do the right things. He has a nice mix of insecurity and competitiveness. Add lots of energy and drive, we get a pretty nice POTUS for a change.

Trump is as dumb as a sack of shit. The most incurious, arrogant, shitkicker to ever grace politics. Others who are due honourable mentions (although not for being dumb, but turning politics into the quagmire it is today) are Huey Long and Tricky Dicky. Clinton (Slick Willy) is somewhere in the top 10, although a trillion times smarter than Trumplethinskin. Then again, so is the gerbil that Hannity sticks up his butt every other day....

Trump is as dumb as a sack of shit. The most incurious, arrogant, shitkicker to ever grace politics. Others who are due honourable mentions (although not for being dumb, but turning politics into the quagmire it is today) are Huey Long and Tricky Dicky. Clinton (Slick Willy) is somewhere in the top 10, although a trillion times smarter than Trumplethinskin. Then again, so is the gerbil that Hannity sticks up his butt every other day....
Bad day? Bad week? Bad month? Bad year? Bad two years? Bad 30 months?

etc... etc... etc...

7.5 million job openings in March 2019!!!!

Easily the best president in this millennium and even farther.

something we can agree on, Trump is better than the previous two...the problem is that the previous two are the two worst we have ever had so that is not really a great accomplishment.

something we can agree on, Trump is better than the previous two...the problem is that the previous two are the two worst we have ever had so that is not really a great accomplishment.

Wow... I had to double check that I read the author correct. Hole in one day?

I have only said about 1000 times on this forum that I think Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS ever...second only to Bush II. Not sure what the surprise is.

I have only said about 1000 times on this forum that I think Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS ever...second only to Bush II. Not sure what the surprise is.
They had to let Oblama be president so they could prove to black Americans that a black man could do just as bad of a job as a white guy...

They had to let Oblama be president so they could prove to black Americans that a black man could do just as bad of a job as a white guy...

and it was a resounding success! :21::21::21::21:

and it was a resounding success! :21::21::21::21:
It easy when you're cheezy..

etc... etc... etc...

/——-/ Never Trump RINOs plan to defeat Trump in 2020 by splitting the GOP in half by running Independent candidates in states Trump needs to win. More proof RINOs are as evil as liberals. If you don’t subscribe to the NY Slimes you can read the details on Rush Limbaugh.com
Opinion | How to Defeat Trump

If you think Obama is the 2nd worst president in history that's your opinion even though you really need to look up and study us presidents lol.

If you think Obama is the 2nd worst president in history that's your opinion even though you really need to look up and study us presidents lol.

Who has been worse besides Bush II?

Forum List

Back