Trump has been an amazing president

Do you support President Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 39 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 18 31.6%

• Total voters
Tell me one prediction you’ve been right about! lol

I predicted the market would react well to Trump winning and moved a large sum of money into it the night of his win...I was correct.

I predicted Trump's trade war would fuck up the markets...I was correct.

I predicted that Trump would not be found guilty of any crimes by Mueller...I was correct.

I predicted that the Dems would take the House and the GOP would hold the Senate. I was off by one seat in each, but was correct about the win.

I predicted Kim would not give up his nukes or ICMBs...I was correct.

I predicted the new NAFTA would be minor tweaks and nothing major...I was correct.
I said predictions..... not claims of saying something after the fact! lol
Nice try. :)

plural noun: predictions
  1. a thing predicted; a forecast.
    "a prediction that the Greeks would destroy the Persian empire"
    synonyms: forecast, prophecy, divination, prognosis, prognostication, augury; More
    • the action of predicting something.
      "the prediction of future behavior"

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

no difference between the 3 of them. all are biased and terrible ways to get your information.
That post explains why you’ve been wrong on every prediction I’ve seen you make. lol

name one prediction I have been wrong about.

and what is the difference between them besides which way they are biased?

please tell me you are not so stupid as to think that FoxNews is not biased...I do not have much respect for you now but I did not think you were a complete and total moron.
Tell me one prediction you’ve been right about! lol

Btw... you have me confused with someone who gives a shit about what you think. I’ve known you weren’t too smucking fart soon after reading some of your posts. :)
Tycho That's sad ,,you don't have a shit left to give

He is just one more of the Trumpian pussies on this forum. He makes claims and never backs them up. They are a dime a dozen on this forum.
We’re still waiting for those links. :)

I said predictions..... not claims of saying something after the fact! lol
Nice try. :)

plural noun: predictions
  1. a thing predicted; a forecast.
    "a prediction that the Greeks would destroy the Persian empire"
    synonyms: forecast, prophecy, divination, prognosis, prognostication, augury; More
    • the action of predicting something.
      "the prediction of future behavior"

all but the first one was done on this forum.

and you still cannot name one prediction I made that did not come to pass...you are just a shit talking pussy that lacks the backbone to support your own post

Now see, Eddie here is not at all stable. I have a mother who is 91 and I understand. I tend to cut him some slack.
Why thank you meat ,,Good to know you appreciate older and wiser heads
Alas Eddie, wisdom of age meets a law of diminishing returns which ultimately produces dementia. Studies suggest that watching CNN is more likely to exacerbate the degeneration of brain cells to a near vegetative state. Good luck.
And Trump watches FAUX ? and combined with his tweets ,he's in desperate need of a head doctor
Are democrats still relying on MSNBC and CNN for their info?

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

no difference between the 3 of them. all are biased and terrible ways to get your information.
......wrong--CNN is anti-white ..anti-Trump ...Fox news was never anti-Obama as CNN is anti-Trump
Fox never did crap like the Covington crap/etc

Why thank you meat ,,Good to know you appreciate older and wiser heads
Alas Eddie, wisdom of age meets a law of diminishing returns which ultimately produces dementia. Studies suggest that watching CNN is more likely to exacerbate the degeneration of brain cells to a near vegetative state. Good luck.
And Trump watches FAUX ? and combined with his tweets ,he's in desperate need of a head doctor

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

......wrong--CNN is anti-white ..anti-Trump ...Fox news was never anti-Obama as CNN is anti-Trump

CNN never had two if its biggest on-air personalities get on stage and campaign with or for Obama or Hillary.

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

CNN never had two if its biggest on-air personalities get on stage and campaign with or for Obama or Hillary.
....no--Fox never did so much crap like CNN making Trump out to be racist/etc---for 2 YEARS!!!!!!!
..FOX never did the ''WHITE COP'' crap--over and and over ----BIG LIES.....
and you call Trump a liar
hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

....no--Fox never did so much crap like CNN making Trump out to be racist/etc---for 2 YEARS!!!!!!!

So, are you saying that FoxNews did not have two if its biggest on-air personalities get on stage and openly campaign with Trump?

Is that what you are claiming?

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

So, are you saying that FoxNews did not have two if its biggest on-air personalities get on stage and openly campaign with Trump?

FOX never was anti-Obama like CNN is anti-Trump--not even close

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

And CNN was never as Pro-Obama as FoxNews is Pro-Trump.

Both suck, but you are ok with bais as long as it is in your favor, that is what makes you a sheep.

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

that's nothing compared to LYING about/denigrating/slandering/etc like CNN does

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

I’ll never forget this interview with Donna Brazile when she was working for CNN....

:laugh:

And CNN was never as Pro-Obama as FoxNews is Pro-Trump.

Both suck, but you are ok with bais as long as it is in your favor, that is what makes you a sheep.
no --no no---CNN/etc SLANDERS/slandered Trump and his family .....calling him RACIST--stories with jackasses calling him RACIST all the time----THIS is big time slander

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

if anyone is racist--it's OBama--I've linked this many times

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

that's nothing compared to LYING about/denigrating/slandering/etc like CNN does

I actually think it is worse.

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

It is a trait they share

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

OH?? Did Obama keep blacks from living in his buildings???

Obama would not live in a building with blacks. Beneath him you know.

Obama was never smart enough to build anything on his own.

Democrats call blacks ******* while promising free stuff for votes.

Wow... I had to double check that I read the author correct. Hole in one day?

I have only said about 1000 times on this forum that I think Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS ever...second only to Bush II. Not sure what the surprise is.

If you think Obama is the 2nd worst president in history that's your opinion even though you really need to look up and study us presidents lol.

Who has been worse besides Bush II?

James Buchanan,Donald Trump,Tyler,Harding,Andrew Jackson ect..

Trump has done nothing that comes close to the level of damage that invading the wrong country did. Till then he will not be worse than Bush II

Trump has done nothing that comes close to the level of damage that the ACA did. Till then he will not be worse than Obama

Trump has done alot of damage to this country and he's a stupid human being who's not fit to be president.

Forum List

Back