Trump has been an amazing president

Do you support President Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 39 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 18 31.6%

• Total voters
Easily the best president in this millennium and even farther.

something we can agree on, Trump is better than the previous two...the problem is that the previous two are the two worst we have ever had so that is not really a great accomplishment.

Wow... I had to double check that I read the author correct. Hole in one day?

I have only said about 1000 times on this forum that I think Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS ever...second only to Bush II. Not sure what the surprise is.

If you think Obama is the 2nd worst president in history that's your opinion even though you really need to look up and study us presidents lol.

The exact positioning is irrelevant. Those were some of the worst, most treasonous presidents in American history, aided by equally bad governments.

Who has been worse besides Bush II?
English is not your first language, is it? Don't get me wrong. Having a second language is a wonderful thing.

Poor little guy, do you not get enough attention at home so you come here seeking my attention?

Here little guy...:itsok:....it is ok now! There there
Sorry. Was I not supposed to point out your struggles with the English language? Hell, I was giving you the benefit of doubt.

Seriously, as a second language, your English is not bad at all.

English is not your first language, is it? Don't get me wrong. Having a second language is a wonderful thing.

Poor little guy, do you not get enough attention at home so you come here seeking my attention?

Here little guy...:itsok:....it is ok now! There there
Sorry. Was I not supposed to point out your struggles with the English language? Hell, I was giving you the benefit of doubt.

Seriously, as a second language, your English is not bad at all.

don't worry little buddy, I will give you as much attention as I can muster, you do not need to beg. You are not the first to come into a thread for the sole purpose of responding to me.

I give Trump a lot of credit, though at times he lacks class. Beauty of Trump is he has 10 lb. balls., he's highly intelligent, and tries to do the right things. He has a nice mix of insecurity and competitiveness. Add lots of energy and drive, we get a pretty nice POTUS for a change.

Trump is as dumb as a sack of shit. The most incurious, arrogant, shitkicker to ever grace politics. Others who are due honourable mentions (although not for being dumb, but turning politics into the quagmire it is today) are Huey Long and Tricky Dicky. Clinton (Slick Willy) is somewhere in the top 10, although a trillion times smarter than Trumplethinskin. Then again, so is the gerbil that Hannity sticks up his butt every other day....

He's so dumb he kicks your ass daily. So dumb he beat DC too.

something we can agree on, Trump is better than the previous two...the problem is that the previous two are the two worst we have ever had so that is not really a great accomplishment.

I have only said about 1000 times on this forum that I think Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS ever...second only to Bush II. Not sure what the surprise is.

If you think Obama is the 2nd worst president in history that's your opinion even though you really need to look up and study us presidents lol.

James Buchanan,Donald Trump,Tyler,Harding,Andrew Jackson ect..

The exact positioning is irrelevant. Those were some of the worst, most treasonous presidents in American history, aided by equally bad governments.

Actually it isn't irrelevant plus Obama isn't the worst president in history not even close haha.

James Buchanan,Donald Trump,Tyler,Harding,Andrew Jackson ect..

Trump has done nothing that comes close to the level of damage that invading the wrong country did. Till then he will not be worse than Bush II

Trump has done nothing that comes close to the level of damage that the ACA did. Till then he will not be worse than Obama

Actually it isn't irrelevant plus Obama isn't the worst president in history not even close haha.

You are correct, he is just the 2nd worst.

Those who go on consigning only the presidents in the recent era of being variously best/worst (or more worst in the case of out semi-literate friend, Gator) are idiots or at best ignorant of the history of a Republic that has spanned nearly 250 years and 45 presidents. Since Clinton's second administration, America has been saddled with marginal leadership. We must hope that Trump will break that mold very much like Lincoln did leading up to the Civil War.

So far he's done exceptionally well even with all the whining.

It has been amazing to watch.

He is an amazing con man.

He amazingly coned millions, (with a little help from his friend at Faux).

Yes amazing.
And not only did he f them good and proper he has them nodding their heads and asking ""can I have another?""

It has been amazing to watch.

He is an amazing con man.

He amazingly coned millions, (with a little help from his friend at Faux).

Yes amazing.
And not only did he f them good and proper he has them nodding their heads and asking ""can I have another?""

we-are-in-the-business-of-making-liberals-cry-www-16178712.png

Those who go on consigning only the presidents in the recent era of being variously best/worst (or more worst in the case of out semi-literate friend, Gator) are idiots or at best ignorant of the history of a Republic that has spanned nearly 250 years and 45 presidents. Since Clinton's second administration, America has been saddled with marginal leadership. We must hope that Trump will break that mold very much like Lincoln did leading up to the Civil War.

He has not done much of anything.

He has one "signature" piece of legislation and it will expire after a while.

He has renegotiated one trade deal so far and the biggest change in it was the new name.

The economy is continuing its run from before he was elected.

He has put two good choices on SCOTUS.

Other than that the best thing you can say about him is he holds a great pep rally and I am a big jealous of the amount of golf he gets to play.

And other than his stupid trade war, he has not fucked things up too bad, which is an accomplishment in its own way.

He has renegotiated one trade deal so far and the biggest change in it was the new name.

Other than that the best thing you can say about him is he holds a great pep rally and I am a big jealous of the amount of golf he gets to play.

And other than his stupid trade war, he has not fucked things up too bad, which is an accomplishment in its own way.
Idiot was one option and ignorant the other. Obviously, they are not mutually exclusive. Thank you for highlighting this.

Idiot was one option and ignorant the other. Obviously, they are not mutually exclusive. Thank you for highlighting this.

Thanks! Since you cannot refute a thing I said, you go with more personal attacks.

I accept your surrender.

Forum List

Back