Trump has been an amazing president

Do you support President Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 39 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 18 31.6%

• Total voters
Actually it isn't irrelevant plus Obama isn't the worst president in history not even close haha.

You are correct, he is just the 2nd worst.
Those who go on consigning only the presidents in the recent era of being variously best/worst (or more worst in the case of out semi-literate friend, Gator) are idiots or at best ignorant of the history of a Republic that has spanned nearly 250 years and 45 presidents. Since Clinton's second administration, America has been saddled with marginal leadership. We must hope that Trump will break that mold very much like Lincoln did leading up to the Civil War.

So far he's done exceptionally well even with all the whining.

He has not done much of anything.

He has one "signature" piece of legislation and it will expire after a while.

He has renegotiated one trade deal so far and the biggest change in it was the new name.

The economy is continuing its run from before he was elected.

He has put two good choices on SCOTUS.

Other than that the best thing you can say about him is he holds a great pep rally and I am a big jealous of the amount of golf he gets to play.

And other than his stupid trade war, he has not fucked things up too bad, which is an accomplishment in its own way.
Idiot was one option and ignorant the other. Obviously, they are not mutually exclusive. Thank you for highlighting this.

Thanks! Since you cannot refute a thing I said, you go with more personal attacks.

I accept your surrender.
Alas, I don't suffer fools gladly.

Those who go on consigning only the presidents in the recent era of being variously best/worst (or more worst in the case of out semi-literate friend, Gator) are idiots or at best ignorant of the history of a Republic that has spanned nearly 250 years and 45 presidents. Since Clinton's second administration, America has been saddled with marginal leadership. We must hope that Trump will break that mold very much like Lincoln did leading up to the Civil War.

He has renegotiated one trade deal so far and the biggest change in it was the new name.

Other than that the best thing you can say about him is he holds a great pep rally and I am a big jealous of the amount of golf he gets to play.

And other than his stupid trade war, he has not fucked things up too bad, which is an accomplishment in its own way.
Idiot was one option and ignorant the other. Obviously, they are not mutually exclusive. Thank you for highlighting this.

Thanks! Since you cannot refute a thing I said, you go with more personal attacks.

I accept your surrender.

:itsok:

do not take it so hard, you are not the first to have to surrender and you will not be the last. The problem with you Trumpians is that you have given up the ability to think for yourself and now do nothing but parrot talking points. Thus when something is posted that does not fit one of your talking points you have to resort to insults till you get your new talking points email to see if it is covered.

If you think Obama is the 2nd worst president in history that's your opinion even though you really need to look up and study us presidents lol.

The exact positioning is irrelevant. Those were some of the worst, most treasonous presidents in American history, aided by equally bad governments.

Actually it isn't irrelevant plus Obama isn't the worst president in history not even close haha.

His record setting closing of Gov't didn't help any and his stupid trade war is bad enough

I accept your surrender.

:itsok:

do not take it so hard, you are not the first to have to surrender and you will not be the last. The problem with you Trumpians is that you have given up the ability to think for yourself and now do nothing but parrot talking points. Thus when something is posted that does not fit one of your talking points you have to resort to insults till you get your new talking points email to see if it is covered.
I get that I should be more tolerant since not all people are born inherently equal, but you have to realize Gator, you bring this derision on yourself.

That is the way of things.

The exact positioning is irrelevant. Those were some of the worst, most treasonous presidents in American history, aided by equally bad governments.

His record setting closing of Gov't didn't help any and his stupid trade war is bad enough
Now see, Eddie here is not at all stable. I have a mother who is 91 and I understand. I tend to cut him some slack.

I get that I should be more tolerant since not all people are born inherently equal, but you have to realize Gator, you bring this derision on yourself.

That is the way of things.

Exactly, you should not feel bad that you were born a moron, it is really not your fault. Do not take it so hard and just try and do better next time.

Now see, Eddie here is not at all stable. I have a mother who is 91 and I understand. I tend to cut him some slack.
Why thank you meat ,,Good to know you appreciate older and wiser heads

Alas Eddie, wisdom of age meets a law of diminishing returns which ultimately produces dementia. Studies suggest that watching CNN is more likely to exacerbate the degeneration of brain cells to a near vegetative state. Good luck.

Alas Eddie, wisdom of age meets a law of diminishing returns which ultimately produces dementia. Studies suggest that watching CNN is more likely to exacerbate the degeneration of brain cells to a near vegetative state. Good luck.
And Trump watches FAUX ? and combined with his tweets ,he's in desperate need of a head doctor

And Trump watches FAUX ? and combined with his tweets ,he's in desperate need of a head doctor
Are democrats still relying on MSNBC and CNN for their info?

Better than FAUX

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

no difference between the 3 of them. all are biased and terrible ways to get your information.

Better than FAUX
Are they? :)

Are you in the habit of scraping the bottom?

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

no difference between the 3 of them. all are biased and terrible ways to get your information.
That post explains why you’ve been wrong on every prediction I’ve seen you make. lol

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

That post explains why you’ve been wrong on every prediction I’ve seen you make. lol

name one prediction I have been wrong about.

and what is the difference between them besides which way they are biased?

please tell me you are not so stupid as to think that FoxNews is not biased...I do not have much respect for you now but I did not think you were a complete and total moron.

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

please tell me you are not so stupid as to think that FoxNews is not biased...I do not have much respect for you now but I did not think you were a complete and total moron.
Tell me one prediction you’ve been right about! lol

Btw... you have me confused with someone who gives a shit about what you think. I’ve known you weren’t too smucking fart soon after reading some of your posts. :)

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

OK I'll go along with that thought BUT then who do you believe ?? I know you have to have your own ideas and tend to believe those with like thoughts No?

I predicted the market would react well to Trump winning and moved a large sum of money into it the night of his win...I was correct.

I predicted Trump's trade war would fuck up the markets...I was correct.

I predicted that Trump would not be found guilty of any crimes by Mueller...I was correct.

I predicted that the Dems would take the House and the GOP would hold the Senate. I was off by one seat in each, but was correct about the win.

I predicted Kim would not give up his nukes or ICMBs...I was correct.

I predicted the new NAFTA would be minor tweaks and nothing major...I was correct.

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

Btw... you have me confused with someone who gives a shit about what you think. I’ve known you weren’t too smucking fart soon after reading some of your posts. :)
Tycho That's sad ,,you don't have a shit left to give

FoxNews = MSNBC = CNN.

Tycho That's sad ,,you don't have a shit left to give

He is just one more of the Trumpian pussies on this forum. He makes claims and never backs them up. They are a dime a dozen on this forum.

Forum List

Back