Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

Suck it, Dimwingers. Your clusterfuck has blown up in your faces.

Now it's over, and you are losers.
So you don't question why trump refused witnesses, he's just exonerated despite the fact that evidence of his guilt or innocence was hidden from all investigators.

We all lost because of this, fool. We all have to follow the law. The only person that doesn't is trump.
Please show us all this "hidden" evidence, moron.

Innocent until proven guilty. He was not proven guilty, therefore Trump is INNOCENT.

Bullshit charges

upload_2020-2-6_11-7-10.png

So you don't question why trump refused witnesses, he's just exonerated despite the fact that evidence of his guilt or innocence was hidden from all investigators.

We all lost because of this, fool. We all have to follow the law. The only person that doesn't is trump.

Innocent until proven guilty. He was not proven guilty, therefore Trump is INNOCENT.

Shove up up your ass moron. We did not hear from anyone directly involved with the president because trump blocked them from testifying. So don't ask me to show a mother fucking thing. Ask trump why he was scared to let pompeo, pence, giuliani, mulvaney, bolton, parnas, fruman and himself testify. Innocent until proven guilty you say? Why does that only seem to apply when republi9cans are breaking the law?

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!:thup::thup::thup:

GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS!!!!:clap2:

Look at all these fools celebrating how the senate has allowed trump to be above the law.
What law was he accused of violating?
Statute please.
Fuck you. Trump violated laws, you know it and we all know it. The only reason you play stupid about it is because trump is a republican. If he was not, you'd damn sure know.

The people have the final decision here. I just hope everybody else is not as dumb as you trump supporters.

Shove up up your ass moron. We did not hear from anyone directly involved with the president because trump blocked them from testifying. So don't ask me to show a mother fucking thing. Ask trump why he was scared to let pompeo, pence, giuliani, mulvaney, bolton, parnas, fruman and himself testify. Innocent until proven guilty you say? Why does that only seem to apply when republi9cans are breaking the law?
Oh, I see. Your claim that there is hidden evidence of his guilt was a lie.

Got it.

And yes, innocent until proven guilty. This is still America. If you don't like it hike your ass down to Venezuela.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!:thup::thup::thup:

GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS!!!!:clap2:

Look at all these fools celebrating how the senate has allowed trump to be above the law.
What law was he accused of violating?
Statute please.
Fuck you. Trump violated laws, you know it and we all know it. The only reason you play stupid about it is because trump is a republican. If he was not, you'd damn sure know.
You are really unhinged today...........more than usual, and that's saying something.

What has you upset? Trump's EXONERATION maybe?

If Trump "violated laws" why wasn't he charged with violating laws? Surely you aren't talking out of your ass again, right?

We did not hear from anyone directly involved with the president

Perhaps next time YOUR House Clowns won't try to overturn an election on hearsay and feelings, Sport.

Oh, I see. Your claim that there is hidden evidence of his guilt was a lie.

Got it.

And yes, innocent until proven guilty. This is still America. If you don't like it hike your ass down to Venezuela.

Nope, you don't get it. There is no hidden evidence of his guilt. There is evidence he refused to let be presented. So if you like a president that has unlimited power and is above the law, you just created Venezuela right here.

At least we are not so stupid as to let a man take us into a dictatorship

newsflash = you can vote against Trump in NOVEMBER, angry man.....

I notice you post Malcom X but not MLK. Do you hate MLK? Cocksucker Obama does.....

Perhaps next time YOUR House Clowns won't try to overturn an election on hearsay and feelings, Sport.

Perhaps next time the president will honor legal subpoenas, Sport.

Perhaps next time the president will honor legal subpoenas, Sport.

Stuff it. Have you been a liar all of your life?

"That leaves civil contempt as a possible legal avenue. Congress can ask a federal court to compel obedience to a subpoena. This can take a while. In October 2011 Eric Holder, Barack Obama’s attorney-general, received a congressional subpoena. Mr Obama tried to block it by declaring executive privilege, in June 2012. A court rejected Mr Obama’s blanket claim of privilege, but not until January 2016."

Donald Trump is not the first president to fight subpoenas

And just like that it's like TRUMP was never impeached...:5_1_12024:
LOLOL

You cultists are truly brain-dead.

Yes, Impeached Trump was impeached and will forever remain impeached.

My comment was a play on Pelosi having said, "if TRUMP is acquitted he won't be acquitted". :itsok:
Actually, what she said was...

“He will not be acquitted. You cannot be acquitted if you don't have a trial. And you don't have a trial if you don't have witnesses and documentation.”

And yes, Impeached Trump is still Impeached Trump.

At least we are not so stupid as to let a man take us into a dictatorship

newsflash = you can vote against Trump in NOVEMBER, angry man.....

I notice you post Malcom X but not MLK. Do you hate MLK? Cocksucker Obama does.....

How about me liking them both. And others such as WEB Dubois, Mary MacLeod Bethune, Fannie Lou Hamer, Sojourner Truth, Harriet Tubman, Touissant L'Ouverture, Benjamin Banneker, Marcus Garvey, William Rodney, Patrice Lumumba, Nelson Mandela, and I can continue. Obama doesn't hate King.

Don't worry about who I vote for in November, the fact is trump should be gone today and not allowed to run again.

Obama doesn't hate King.

Yes she does. She celebrated the man responsible for offing Dr. King according to the King family. Show us photos of a get - together between Cocksucker Obama and the King kids....

I'll show you a different photo....

donald-trump-with-martin-luther-king-iii.jpg

That's MLK the third endorsing TRUMP

Forum List

Back