Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

You mean what Biden did with the billion dollars in aid to protect his crackhead son?

Not at all. Biden's spectacular job performance in fighting corruption the Ukraine made him an enemy and target of those who support Trumpybear. His son broke no laws and didn't need Good Old Joe to protect him.
Joe is the one who broke the law, dumbass. He accepted a bribe. And Hunter probably violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. It's illegal for American corporations to pay or accept bribes.

If there were any evidence of that, the ol'Trumpybear would not have had to resort to that Shakedown Scheme.
There was no quid, pro quo, moron.

(But you got to announce the investigations if you want the aid.....).

Straight from the "Shakedown Kings" mouth no less.

The former regime of Ukraine was neck deep in the 2016 election scam and demos like Biden and the Clintons were neck deep in the coup d'etat of 2014 and proceeded to make out like bandits. Heaven forbid that before a billion dollars in aid is given that we don't insure that it's not kicked backed to the crooks......

Not Guilty does not mean exoneration
He was exonerated, Sport.

Deal with it. You lost, again.:5_1_12024:
No, he was not exonerated, he was acquitted.... just a technical difference between finding a person not guilty, vs them being innocent.

Two different meanings.... acquitted is a finding that the prosecution did not have enough evidence to convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt of their guilt...

An exoneration is when evidence is presented that PROVES innocence...

As example, if DNA evidence was found that completely exonerated a person of a crime, like DNA evidence that shows a man accused of raping a victim, could not have been the rapist etc...
In order for an acquittal you need to have a trial...in order to have a trial a crime must have been committed. no criminal action charged against Trump.
High crimes and misdemeanors do not require them to be a statutory crime.... that's been proven and every legal scholars that exists, except the President's motley crew, knows the precedent... And the founders specifically state it's a breach of the public trust with the power we give them... an abuse of power.... which can be a statutory crime or simply not honoring their oath of office.....or even something like using his office for cheating in an upcoming election.
The Founders went further in clarifying that it should be "bribery " or "treason." Both statutory crimes. I never saw anything on the Constitution that if you lose an election you can attempt to overthrow the sitting government. This was a coup attempt. Nothing more. To me...that is treason.

Is that Pootybear asking Hillary how much uranium ore you got?

Let’s not forget how this started.
View attachment 304873

College students will be amazed that former Republican's were so easily led down the primrose path to the corruption of our two party system. Faux Propaganda News leading the false narratives, like all, but not limited to, the very BS you just listed. El Rushbo would be proud.
our 2 party system was corrupted long before trump got here...

Certainly corrupt actors, however the scheme using foreign aid both parties approved to attack the other side was corruption beyond what I've ever seen in the 42 years I've followed politics. Nixon subverting the peace talks between Johnson and Vietnam comes close but that was not made public till recently.
That isn't what happened, shit for brains.

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

When did Trumpublicans become such whinny winners.

Trick question. They always been whinny winners and losers.

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

poor dumbass rw's

they whine Trump didnt commit a crime for weeks on end - NO EVIDENCE

now the stupid bitches are saying he was acquitted/exonerated ..

f'n idiots beyond compare.
You're the idiot, he was just acquired you braindead twit.

He acquired your mind. He was acquitted. That means innocent [emoji56] douche nozzle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BACA2BCA-47B0-4780-A138-E5FBD6D82FCA.gif

He was exonerated, Sport.

Deal with it. You lost, again.:5_1_12024:
No, he was not exonerated, he was acquitted.... just a technical difference between finding a person not guilty, vs them being innocent.

Two different meanings.... acquitted is a finding that the prosecution did not have enough evidence to convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt of their guilt...

An exoneration is when evidence is presented that PROVES innocence...

As example, if DNA evidence was found that completely exonerated a person of a crime, like DNA evidence that shows a man accused of raping a victim, could not have been the rapist etc...
In order for an acquittal you need to have a trial...in order to have a trial a crime must have been committed. no criminal action charged against Trump.
High crimes and misdemeanors do not require them to be a statutory crime.... that's been proven and every legal scholars that exists, except the President's motley crew, knows the precedent... And the founders specifically state it's a breach of the public trust with the power we give them... an abuse of power.... which can be a statutory crime or simply not honoring their oath of office.....or even something like using his office for cheating in an upcoming election.
The Founders went further in clarifying that it should be "bribery " or "treason." Both statutory crimes. I never saw anything on the Constitution that if you lose an election you can attempt to overthrow the sitting government. This was a coup attempt. Nothing more. To me...that is treason.

Just goes to show how imperialist the Trumpublcans have become. They think Trumpubear is the Government.

poor dumbass rw's

Democrats had 17 witnesses, had a chance to call more witnesses... voted and then failed. They did a shit job of trying to impeach a president and made an embarrassment of themselves and the process. Trump is exonerated where it counts, with the American people.

Demand suck.

poor dumbass rw's

Democrats had 17 witnesses, had a chance to call more witnesses... voted and then failed. They did a shit job of trying to impeach a president and made an embarrassment of themselves and the process. Trump is exonerated where it counts, with the American people.

Douchebag Don blocked witnesses and documents

go away now

You go away loser.

And just like that it's like TRUMP was never impeached...:5_1_12024:

Really? So Clinton was never impeached? Johnson was never impeached?

I guess all the history books are wrong then.

Sorry there sweet cheeks, but it has already happened.

Nope this will go down as just another democrat failure....

Nope, Trump will go down as the 3rd president to be impeached. That will not change, ever.

Even though he wasn’t.

You mean what Biden did with the billion dollars in aid to protect his crackhead son?

Not at all. Biden's spectacular job performance in fighting corruption the Ukraine made him an enemy and target of those who support Trumpybear. His son broke no laws and didn't need Good Old Joe to protect him.
Joe is the one who broke the law, dumbass. He accepted a bribe. And Hunter probably violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. It's illegal for American corporations to pay or accept bribes.

If there were any evidence of that, the ol'Trumpybear would not have had to resort to that Shakedown Scheme.
There was no quid, pro quo, moron.

(But you got to announce the investigations if you want the aid.....).

Straight from the "Shakedown Kings" mouth no less.
That never happened.

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]
verb (used with object), ex·on·er·at·ed, ex·on·er·at·ing.
to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate: He was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.
to relieve, as from an obligation, duty, or task.

acquitted
[ uh-kwit ]SEE DEFINITION OF acquitted
Funny - I thought I heard Chief Justice Roberts say he was acquitted. The thesaurus says exonerate is a synonym. Hmmmm.

Please educate me.

Acquitted
means that they were not proven guilty. There was insufficient evidence or the jury did not believe the evidence and they voted to acquit. Exonerated means that you were shown or proven to be innocent.

Trump was acquitted, not exonerated.

it is a distinction without a difference

just move on
Not really. OJ Simpson was acquitted. He was never exonerated.

If the charges don’t fit, you must acquit.

Forum List

Back