Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

Nope, Trump will go down as the 3rd president to be impeached. That will not change, ever.

The fact that the impeachment was basically an attempted coup, will be in the history books too, eventually.

Once the dems die off and we starting writing truth into the books again.

History might record some loonie bits called it a coup attempt....

The narrative of you people being so sure you would win, then openly discussing coups, then the Deep State operatives activating, and then the Steel Dossier, and then an investigation with no grounds,....

Yeah, College students of the future will laugh at how transparent your anti-democratic lust for power is.

College students will be amazed that former Republican's were so easily led down the primrose path to the corruption of our two party system. Faux Propaganda News leading the false narratives, like all, but not limited to, the very BS you just listed. El Rushbo would be proud.
our 2 party system was corrupted long before trump got here...

Certainly corrupt actors, however the scheme using foreign aid both parties approved to attack the other side was corruption beyond what I've ever seen in the 42 years I've followed politics. Nixon subverting the peace talks between Johnson and Vietnam comes close but that was not made public till recently.

Why can you not read a simple sentence?
jitts has a hard time throwing together a ham sandwich......give the guy a break...
Ha you guys crack me up.. even when you keep losing you have a sense of humor
everyone lost a long time ago jitts....long before trump got here....
Cool story Harry! Keep up the solid work
you too bro.....you are setting records winning that coveted poster of the month award.....RW must hate you....
RW tried his heart out to beat me last. Month,, but he’s Got a wake up pretty early in the morning to beat me.. RW is a loser!

Trump was NOT impeached

Trumpybear got himself Impeached by a majority vote in the House.

His party embraced his corrupt acts. They own it. They own the new Unitary Powers of the POTUS too.
What corrupt acts? What laws did he break?

You know what he did. They were all in on it. You accept the Ukraine coercion corruption.
You mean what Biden did with the billion dollars in aid to protect his crackhead son?

Last edited:
poor dumbass rw's

they whine Trump didnt commit a crime for weeks on end - NO EVIDENCE

now the stupid bitches are saying he was acquitted/exonerated ..

f'n idiots beyond compare.

See, you’re the idiot here. You morons kept claiming this was a trial. A verdict of not guilty was reached. Thus an acquittal/exoneration. Yes you are an idiot beyond compare.
It's a trial when they want it to be one and not a trial when that doesn't help their agenda. That's the weird wacky world of Democrat politics.

Not according to your fellow Mr. Romney. The man with a conscious.
Why don't you try quoting the post you're responding to? Then perhaps people wouldn't think you're such a dumbass.

Nah . . . . .

The fact that the impeachment was basically an attempted coup, will be in the history books too, eventually.

The narrative of you people being so sure you would win, then openly discussing coups, then the Deep State operatives activating, and then the Steel Dossier, and then an investigation with no grounds,....

Yeah, College students of the future will laugh at how transparent your anti-democratic lust for power is.

College students will be amazed that former Republican's were so easily led down the primrose path to the corruption of our two party system. Faux Propaganda News leading the false narratives, like all, but not limited to, the very BS you just listed. El Rushbo would be proud.

Nothing will top the use of the Steel Dossier, unless it is the way that Stroznik, just edited the conclusion of the FBI report, without anyone caring.

Trumpybears Russian legacy will.

LOL!!! Are you high?

Not Guilty does not mean exoneration
He was exonerated, Sport.

Deal with it. You lost, again.:5_1_12024:
No, he was not exonerated, he was acquitted.... just a technical difference between finding a person not guilty, vs them being innocent.

Two different meanings.... acquitted is a finding that the prosecution did not have enough evidence to convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt of their guilt...

An exoneration is when evidence is presented that PROVES innocence...

As example, if DNA evidence was found that completely exonerated a person of a crime, like DNA evidence that shows a man accused of raping a victim, could not have been the rapist etc...

our 2 party system was corrupted long before trump got here...

Certainly corrupt actors, however the scheme using foreign aid both parties approved to attack the other side was corruption beyond what I've ever seen in the 42 years I've followed politics. Nixon subverting the peace talks between Johnson and Vietnam comes close but that was not made public till recently.
That isn't what happened, shit for brains.

I think you confuse Conscience with Hemorrhoids.

View attachment 304862
All the other GOPers are scared of Fat Donnie and they all have a conscious (awareness) due to it...

serveimage

jitts has a hard time throwing together a ham sandwich......give the guy a break...
you too bro.....you are setting records winning that coveted poster of the month award.....RW must hate you....
RW tried his heart out to beat me last. Month,, but he’s Got a wake up pretty early in the morning to beat me.. RW is a loser!
you are the best jitts....

Let’s all sit back and watch cnn cry lol

Trump was NOT impeached

His party embraced his corrupt acts. They own it. They own the new Unitary Powers of the POTUS too.

You know what he did. They were all in on it. You accept the Ukraine coercion corruption.
You mean what Biden did with the billion dollars in aid to protect his crackhead son?

Not at all. Biden's spectacular job performance in fighting corruption the Ukraine made him an enemy and target of those who support Trumpybear. His son broke no laws and didn't need Good Old Joe to protect him.

Not Guilty does not mean exoneration
He was exonerated, Sport.

Deal with it. You lost, again.:5_1_12024:
No, he was not exonerated, he was acquitted.... just a technical difference between finding a person not guilty, vs them being innocent.

Two different meanings.... acquitted is a finding that the prosecution did not have enough evidence to convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt of their guilt...

An exoneration is when evidence is presented that PROVES innocence...

As example, if DNA evidence was found that completely exonerated a person of a crime, like DNA evidence that shows a man accused of raping a victim, could not have been the rapist etc...
In order for an acquittal you need to have a trial...in order to have a trial a crime must have been committed. no criminal action charged against Trump.

Let’s all sit back and watch cnn cry lol
Look at all the crying in this thread. It's a joy to behold.

Nope this will go down as just another democrat failure....

Nope, Trump will go down as the 3rd president to be impeached. That will not change, ever.

These the same college students needing safe places and council g when they see TRUMP in chalk on the sidewalk?

Trump was NOT impeached

Not at all. Biden's spectacular job performance in fighting corruption the Ukraine made him an enemy and target of those who support Trumpybear. His son broke no laws and didn't need Good Old Joe to protect him.
He's been in Big Daddy's pocket his whole spoiled life.

Forum List

Back