Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

t
You also don't know anything about how lawyers defend their client. Boy, you'd be poor if you were a lawyer.

An innocent man does not block witnesses that can prove his innocence. Your excuses don't work.

Sorry, YOUR side has to "prove" his guilt.
Faun thinks you are guilty until proven innocent. Innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to impeachments.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::cuckoo:
Poor dumbfuck ^^^ can't post without lying. In reality, I actually said Impeached Trump was not guilty until proven innocent.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Poor stupid little yellow coward. Hey asshole, in this country one does not have to prove innocence. Burden of proof is on YOU dumbestfuck. Keep showing how dumb you are. Slapping you is so easy.
LOL

Yet another dumbfuck who doesn't understand presumption of innocence applies to criminal cases, not political procedures.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
t
An innocent man does not block witnesses that can prove his innocence. Your excuses don't work.

Faun thinks you are guilty until proven innocent. Innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to impeachments.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::cuckoo:
Poor dumbfuck ^^^ can't post without lying. In reality, I actually said Impeached Trump was not guilty until proven innocent.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Poor stupid little yellow coward. Hey asshole, in this country one does not have to prove innocence. Burden of proof is on YOU dumbestfuck. Keep showing how dumb you are. Slapping you is so easy.
LOL

Yet another dumbfuck who doesn't understand presumption of innocence applies to criminal cases, not political procedures.

Exonerated. Innocent of charges. Forever.

t

LOL

Then why are you and your cronies constantly blubbering about a "fair trial?" Presumption of innocence is one of the critical components of a fair trial.

That infuriates you losers, nice [emoji106]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Given some 75% thought witnesses should be called, it probably infuriates a lot of people.
The witnesses they wanted to be called were Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Adolph Schiffless and the so-called whistleblower.
And none were called.
18 were called in the House.

Quit lying.

Dims got their gay asses handed to them. [emoji1787]

How so? We knew he was going to be acquitted. He's still forever impeached. His name will always be mentioned along with Johnson, almost impeached Nixon and Clinton when anyone talks about how there's been 3 presidents impeached.

LOL

And still -- only impeachment trial in history to not call a single witness.
The Dims called 18 witnesses, moron.
^^^ a fucking moron who still doesn't know the difference between an inquiry/hearing and a trial. :cuckoo:
What happens in the Senate is not a trial in the legal sense. It's a political process.

Someone who claims to understand this shit should understand that.
Still the only impeachment trial in U.S. history to not call a single witness. What are you cons afraid of?
You are still a lying moron.

Read and get an education, Fuckwit.

Tips for Using Video Testimony at Trial - Magna Legal Services

Also, they voted against ADDING ADDITIONAL WITNESSES, Dummy. To ADD witnesses there has to already BE witnesses.

You lose again...............

WASHINGTON – A razor-thin majority of Senate Republicans on Friday voted against a Democratic proposal to admit additional witnesses and documents into President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

Senate votes against calling new witnesses in Trump's impeachment trial
LOL

Dumbfuck, you still can't question a video. :cuckoo:

^^^ a fucking moron who still doesn't know the difference between an inquiry/hearing and a trial. :cuckoo:
What happens in the Senate is not a trial in the legal sense. It's a political process.

Still the only impeachment trial in U.S. history to not call a single witness. What are you cons afraid of?
<YAWN!>

How does it matter? It means nothing. The impeachment was a sham. Everyone knows that.
The trial was the sham. That's what everybody knows.
Same rules as the Clinton trial.
Clinton's trial called witnesses to testify.

LOL

Exonerated. Innocent of charges. Forever.
Nope, not innocent. You should have paid better attention to Roberts, he declared Impeached Trump "not guilty," not "innocent."

The Dims called 18 witnesses, moron.

Also, they voted against ADDING ADDITIONAL WITNESSES, Dummy. To ADD witnesses there has to already BE witnesses.

WASHINGTON – A razor-thin majority of Senate Republicans on Friday voted against a Democratic proposal to admit additional witnesses and documents into President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

LOL

Doesn't matter, Moron. They are still considered witnesses. I'm surprised you are back for another beatdown on this.........wait, no I'm not.

LOL

Then why are you and your cronies constantly blubbering about a "fair trial?" Presumption of innocence is one of the critical components of a fair trial.
Of a fair criminal trial, fucking moron. :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

<YAWN!>

How does it matter? It means nothing. The impeachment was a sham. Everyone knows that.

So did Trumps...................10 more than Clinton's.

LOL

Doesn't matter, Moron. They are still considered witnesses. I'm surprised you are back for another beatdown on this.........wait, no I'm not.

LOL

Dumbfuck, they were witnesses before the trial. This is the only impeachment trial in U.S. history to not call in witnesses to testify.

<YAWN!>

Liar. :eusa_liar:

Zero witnessed were called to testify at Impeached Trump's trial

LOL

LOL

Dumbfuck, they were witnesses before the trial. This is the only impeachment trial in U.S. history to not call in witnesses to testify.

Why were there several votes on calling 'ADDITIONAL WITNESSES' then, Fuckwit?

Big word. You need help with it?

LOL

LOL

1/3....batting average of .333

In baseball it gets you into the Hall or Fame

t

LOL

You are simply an inveterate liar. I asked you to prove and you can't. You really are quite the punk kid.

LOL

Lie

Given some 75% thought witnesses should be called, it probably infuriates a lot of people.
The witnesses they wanted to be called were Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Adolph Schiffless and the so-called whistleblower.
And none were called.
18 were called in the House.

Quit lying.

Dims got their gay asses handed to them. [emoji1787]

How so? We knew he was going to be acquitted. He's still forever impeached. His name will always be mentioned along with Johnson, almost impeached Nixon and Clinton when anyone talks about how there's been 3 presidents impeached.

The impeachment that had no more significance that a ticket for jaywalking.

<YAWN!>

Liar. :eusa_liar:

Zero witnessed were called to testify at Impeached Trump's trial
Adolph Schiffler called 17 witnesses, dumbass. Trump got to call zero.

LOL

Of any fair trial, moron. Just admit that you don't give a damn about a fair trial.

Forum List

Back