Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

You are still a lying moron.

Read and get an education, Fuckwit.

Tips for Using Video Testimony at Trial - Magna Legal Services

Also, they voted against ADDING ADDITIONAL WITNESSES, Dummy. To ADD witnesses there has to already BE witnesses.

You lose again...............

WASHINGTON – A razor-thin majority of Senate Republicans on Friday voted against a Democratic proposal to admit additional witnesses and documents into President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

Senate votes against calling new witnesses in Trump's impeachment trial
LOL

Dumbfuck, you still can't question a video. :cuckoo:
Doesn't matter, Moron. They are still considered witnesses. I'm surprised you are back for another beatdown on this.........wait, no I'm not.

LOL

Dumbfuck, they were witnesses before the trial. This is the only impeachment trial in U.S. history to not call in witnesses to testify.

Why were there several votes on calling 'ADDITIONAL WITNESSES' then, Fuckwit?

Big word. You need help with it?
Don't even try it. There were no witnesses.

Silly Wabbit. There were 18 witnesses in the House; the transcripts for 17 were sent to the Senate. The other one was withheld because it outed the Ciaramella-Schiff conspiracy. The GOP house members and the President were not allowed to call any witnesses; nor were they allowed to cross-examine the Dems' witnesses. The House Dems passed a complete and corrupt FARCE of an Impeachment. It's not the role of the Senate to give them a do-over.

You lose.

Still the only impeachment trial in U.S. history to not call a single witness. What are you cons afraid of?

Also, they voted against ADDING ADDITIONAL WITNESSES, Dummy. To ADD witnesses there has to already BE witnesses.

WASHINGTON – A razor-thin majority of Senate Republicans on Friday voted against a Democratic proposal to admit additional witnesses and documents into President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

LOL

Doesn't matter, Moron. They are still considered witnesses. I'm surprised you are back for another beatdown on this.........wait, no I'm not.

LOL

Dumbfuck, they were witnesses before the trial. This is the only impeachment trial in U.S. history to not call in witnesses to testify.
<YAWN!>
Good job, fucking moron. You Impeached Trump cock holsters need to exercise your mouth.

And still, for the first time in U.S. history, not a single witness called in to testify during an impeachment trial. What are you cons so afraid of?

Last edited:
Same rules as the Clinton trial.
Clinton's trial called witnesses to testify.

So did Trumps...................10 more than Clinton's.
Liar. :eusa_liar:

Zero witnessed were called to testify at Impeached Trump's trial
Adolph Schiffler called 17 witnesses, dumbass. Trump got to call zero.
Wrong. First off, the impeachment inquiry was not a trial.
Neither was the trial.

LOL

LOL

<YAWN!>
Good job, fucking moron. You Impeached Trump cock holster need to exercise your mouth.

And still, for the first time in U.S. history, not a single witness called in to testify during an impeachment trial. What are you cons so afraid of?
No one cares that the hoax had no witnesses. Schiffler had 17 witnesses during the Soviet show trial in the House.

Faun thinks you are guilty until proven innocent. Innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to impeachments.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::cuckoo:
Poor dumbfuck ^^^ can't post without lying. In reality, I actually said Impeached Trump was not guilty until proven innocent.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Poor stupid little yellow coward. Hey asshole, in this country one does not have to prove innocence. Burden of proof is on YOU dumbestfuck. Keep showing how dumb you are. Slapping you is so easy.
LOL

Yet another dumbfuck who doesn't understand presumption of innocence applies to criminal cases, not political procedures.

Exonerated. Innocent of charges. Forever.

trump is guilty. You know he's guilty. So repeating that madness means nothing.

Correction, we know you SAY he is guilty.

And none were called.
18 were called in the House.

Quit lying.

Dims got their gay asses handed to them. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How so? We knew he was going to be acquitted. He's still forever impeached. His name will always be mentioned along with Johnson, almost impeached Nixon and Clinton when anyone talks about how there's been 3 presidents impeached.

The impeachment that had no more significance that a ticket for jaywalking.
LOL

It's an asterisk next to his name for as long as the U.S. is a country.
The asterisk will denote the day that impeachment become no more significant than a parking ticket.

Poor dumbfuck ^^^ can't post without lying. In reality, I actually said Impeached Trump was not guilty until proven innocent.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Poor stupid little yellow coward. Hey asshole, in this country one does not have to prove innocence. Burden of proof is on YOU dumbestfuck. Keep showing how dumb you are. Slapping you is so easy.
LOL

Yet another dumbfuck who doesn't understand presumption of innocence applies to criminal cases, not political procedures.

Guilty of what exactly? I haven't seen any headlines or facts supporting such an allegation. Last I checked he was EXONERATED.

Linky?

You get no links. Don't talk stupid after that joke of a trial. Trump blocked witnesses and documents. He obstructed congress and violated laws pertaining to withholding that money. Innocent people don't block information that proves their innocence. trump is guilty and we all know it. That means you.

Faun thinks you are guilty until proven innocent. Innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to impeachments.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::cuckoo:

LOL

You are simply an inveterate liar. I asked you to prove and you can't. You really are quite the punk kid.
LOL

I proved it here.

There is NOTHING there that says it is scrapped in an impeachment. Again, you'll have to do better than that. SHOW everyone where it DOESN'T apply to impeachment....c'mon, you made the claim.

LOL

trump is guilty. Period.

Quit lying.

How so? We knew he was going to be acquitted. He's still forever impeached. His name will always be mentioned along with Johnson, almost impeached Nixon and Clinton when anyone talks about how there's been 3 presidents impeached.

LOL

The asterisk will denote the day that impeachment become no more significant than a parking ticket.

Nah. It will denote the day that an entire party decided to participate in a criminal cover up.

LOL

trump is guilty. Period.

Huh, can you prove it with real evidence or do you insist that hearsay is all you need?

LOL

You are simply an inveterate liar. I asked you to prove and you can't. You really are quite the punk kid.
LOL

I proved it here.

There is NOTHING there that says it is scrapped in an impeachment. Again, you'll have to do better than that. SHOW everyone where it DOESN'T apply to impeachment....c'mon, you made the claim.
FAUX is the one who whines constantly about a "fair trial," and then he admits the "trial" wasn't meant to be fair.

LOL

trump is guilty. Period.

I have some bad news to you...

MW-HZ818_trump__ZH_20200206162304.jpg

The fake news you read weren't correct.

LOL

trump is guilty. Period.

Huh, can you prove it with real evidence or do you insist that hearsay is all you need?

trump proved it by blocking witnesses and documents. trump is guilty.

LOL

Guilty of what exactly? I haven't seen any headlines or facts supporting such an allegation. Last I checked he was EXONERATED.

Linky?

You get no links. Don't talk stupid after that joke of a trial. Trump blocked witnesses and documents. He obstructed congress and violated laws pertaining to withholding that money. Innocent people don't block information that proves their innocence. trump is guilty and we all know it. That means you.

You can live in your own fantasy land if you wish. It's your right. But don't fucking tell me what I think.

LOL

Then why are you and your cronies constantly blubbering about a "fair trial?" Presumption of innocence is one of the critical components of a fair trial.
Of a fair criminal trial, fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Lie
Imbecile, "nuh-uh" isn't a rebuttal.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Presumption of innocence is a bedrock principle of the American criminal justice system...

So it is, the point is son that you can't show that it's not a "bedrock principle" of an impeachment. You aren't as "bright" as you think you are.
LOLOL

The only ones saying a principle of our criminal justice system is also applicable outside of our criminal justice system are idiots like you who claim it with zero proof.

You just say it and then believe it's true because you said it.

Still, it's a construct from our Constitution that applies to the law. Impeachments are political procedures, not legal ones. Case in point, get convicted of a crime by our criminal justice system and you can face imprisonment. But get convicted in an impeachment trial, and you don't face imprisonment.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

trump is guilty. Period.

trump proved it by blocking witnesses and documents. trump is guilty.

You are running from the question keemosabe.

LOL

trump is guilty. Period.

I have some bad news to you...

MW-HZ818_trump__ZH_20200206162304.jpg

The fake news you read weren't correct.

I didn't read any fake news. The facts are plain. trump blocked witnesses and documents. Innocent people don't block information that proves their innocence. trump is guilty.

LOL

1/3....batting average of .333

In baseball it gets you into the Hall or Fame
On a school test, you get an 'F'

Not if it is scaled
At least you admit you need help.

Why do you assume I was talking about myself?

Quit lying.

LOL

That's also not true. Impeached Trump can still face criminal prosecution over this when he leaves office.

Forum List

Back