Trump has been losing approx. 1.5 or 2 approval points per month

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course, Trump supporters will hide behind the mantra that polls are part of the "fake news" cabal, but for others who can still think on their own, polls are devastating for Trump.

However, there is a discouraging circumstance for Trump's approval ratings to soar from the low 30s.....and that is either a terror attack within our country, OR the start of a war.

Hopefully, even the most ardent of Trump supporters will hope that neither of these circumstances will happen.

Of course, Trump supporters will hide behind the mantra that polls are part of the "fake news" cabal, but for others who can still think on their own, polls are devastating for Trump.

However, there is a discouraging circumstance for Trump's approval ratings to soar from the low 30s.....and that is either a terror attack within our country, OR the start of a war.

Hopefully, even the most ardent of Trump supporters will hope that neither of these circumstances will happen.

Please note than when the United Nations told North Korea to "knock it off" with the ICBM tests, they also told Donald Trump to knock it off as well.

Well done. From leader of the Free World, to crazy dictator on the level of North Korea, in six short months.

Congress has the Cheeto on a short leash, so does the Senate and now the United Nations.

Welcome to Rob Ford territory.

Why wouldn't I question the reliability of those polls? They are after all, the same polling companies who said Hillary was going to win by a landslide.

So fuck 'em. Lie to me once, shame on your. Lie to me twice, shame on me.

Why wouldn't I question the reliability of those polls? They are after all, the same polling companies who said Hillary was going to win by a landslide.

So fuck 'em.
They poll who they want, ask what they want, and say their polling was whatever they want, and I don't believe a damn word they say. They're leftists who are out to make you THINK what THEY want you to think, period.

What's Madam President's poll numbers?

:laugh:

Hey, I've seen several news clips where they have interviewed people who voted for Trump who are now regretting their vote.

Many of them say they wish he would quit tweeting so much and do his job.

What would Obama's numbers had been if the press reported on his connections and meetings with the Muslim Brotherhood, #BLM leaders, and Al Sharpton every minute of every day? And published leaks of his private conversations with the leaders of Iran and Libya? Never underestimate the power of a biased press.

Hey, I've seen several news clips where they have interviewed people who voted for Trump who are now regretting their vote.

Many of them say they wish he would quit tweeting so much and do his job.
Are they saying they'd rather have Hillary?

...and, through it all, the Trump apologists remain in the middle of the Nile, in spite of the crocodiles.....

Trump managed to keep Hillary from reaching the WH. That alone is something we should all be grateful for.

Trump will start a war, this man will do just about anything to deflect the country. And as far as his approval ratings are concerned....the guy lives in an alternative universe, surrounded by hacks that feed his ego to no end....in short, the man believes in his rallies, not polls, not facts, but the rallies of adoring white fans, who would wipe his ass is asked.

Considering the constant drumbeat of bullshit lies from the vile media, I would be shocked if there was NOT some drop.

Though of course, we can't trust the polls or the vile liars who report them.

Going into the election, the ny times was giving hillary 98% chance of winning.

The approval #'s for Trump are much higher than what's being reported by liberal pollsters.
Think back to when they had Hillary winning. lol

Forum List

Back