Trump has black protestors forcibly removed

ooooooooooooooo, FORCIBLY. how else do you throw out thugs interrupting people who stood in line to hear Mr. Trump. for crying loud, you people disrespect MLK every time you pull this race baiting crap

Who cares? These "protesters" had no business being at a private rally in the first place.

Since when were political rallies "private events"? I thought that ALL Americans had the right to pick and choose what candidates they want to listen to, or even protest if they feel the need.

You should never ever attempt to think for yourself. You are not equipped for thought.

So much for the 'big tent.'
The big tent seems to only cover fat white asses.

playing-the-race-card-politics-politics-1349036238.jpg
Why you suppose Trump singled out black people? No Hispanics were available?

They were removed just for being black? Or are you a liar?

playing-the-race-card-politics-politics-1349036238.jpg
They were not removed for being black, they were shouting fowl language, so they helped them find the door.
There were other blacks there, they didn't get kicked out.
Oh, I know this because I was there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cool.

Still, I think the Trump people in the words of Big-Ears, were acting stupidly.

the Democrat party and their cult followers are empty of anything good. they have to resort to this type of ugly division for their agenda. You see what party that is tearing this country apart. And it's not the Republicans

Wasn't there a politician in the primaries who had called young black males super predators?

Who was that guy? Oh and the same person actually introduced a former member of the KKK as their mentor.

Forum List

Back