Trump has finally dragged the GOP to the gutters.....with one hand job!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I knew this shit season was gonna be funny, but folks, when you got a future president braggin about his penis size.....how fuckin low can a GOP fuck go?

My God, when I think of the hell, you white motherfuckers put on Obama, the hell this brother got for saying clinging to guns and bibles, for a fuckin fist bump, the sheer hell, he got...and I see this street swagger ghetto trash Trump comparing his hands to his dick size on nation fuckin tv.....when Janet Jackson, Beyonces were crucified for doing shit that made a white kid unable to sleep at night????

Lawrd have mercy on this country, please!!

I knew this shit season was gonna be funny, but folks, when you got a future president braggin about his penis size.....how fuckin low can a GOP fuck go?

My God, when I think of the hell, you white motherfuckers put on Obama, the hell this brother got for saying clinging to guns and bibles, for a fuckin fist bump, the sheer hell, he got...and I see this street swagger ghetto trash Trump comparing his hands to his dick size on nation fuckin tv.....when Janet Jackson, Beyonces were crucified for doing shit that made a white kid unable to sleep at night????

Stfu you racist monkey.

• Banned

Stfu you racist monkey.

MAKE ME!! YOU DIAPER WEARING SHIT FOR BRAINS MAGGOT!!

Oh my, the Hypocrisy never ends from the FAGERAL left!

biden-big-fucking-deal.jpg

Stfu you racist monkey.
ah, a cross licking cracka is all upset. Too funny

Trumps smart

Talkin about his dick will get him the black vote

Stfu you racist monkey.
Tigerred is Black. She cant be a cave monkey like you.

Stfu you racist monkey.

I don't make shits like you. I used to pass shits like you your food thru food slots in your cell doors though.

Trumps smart

Talkin about his dick will get him the black vote
No. It will just get him laughed at by white women. :laugh:

I guess you haven't seen his wife, she sure doesn't look like the Wookie currently inhabiting the White House!

And I'm sure his winning personality is why she is with him, and the money doesn't matter.

Is that why the Wookie is with the Obomanation?

Stfu you racist monkey.

I don't make shits like you. I used to pass shits like you your food thru food slots in your cell doors though.

Lets get something clear here....since when do I give a rats fuck about you, what you think or who the fuck you are......since when? Now if I were you, I'd take my sorry white ass back to the gutter and stay there for awhile, cause frankly, your opinions and your words, mean nada to me. As for your former job, I'd bet my last dollar bitch, it was you being served, not just food....but you use your imagination, fool

Forum List

Back