Trump has invited Vladimir Putin to the White House, says Kremlin

Thoughts?

Trump Invited Vladimir Putin to the White House, Says Kremlin

President Trump has reportedly invited Vladimir Putin to the White House for a visit, according to a statement from the Kremlin. Putin aide Yury Ushakov told reporters Monday that during a March 20 phone conversation, Trump “suggested that the first meeting could be held in Washington” between the two leaders.
Cool. Welcome President Putin! I look forward to the autistic screeching from the leftards.

You know, I actually believe the Kremlin on this one. That dumbass clown probably has invited his boyfriend to the Whitehouse.

You know, I actually believe the Kremlin on this one. That dumbass clown probably has invited his boyfriend to the Whitehouse.
How DARE President Trump invite a foreign leader to the White House! HOW DARE HE!

The President of the United States inviting another world leader to the WH....

:wtf:

Oh wait......never mind...

'WH: Obama, Putin meeting not tense or heated'.....

upload_2018-4-2_10-19-13.jpeg

upload_2018-4-2_10-20-0.jpeg

'Dat vas a gud won!'

Thoughts?

Trump Invited Vladimir Putin to the White House, Says Kremlin

President Trump has reportedly invited Vladimir Putin to the White House for a visit, according to a statement from the Kremlin. Putin aide Yury Ushakov told reporters Monday that during a March 20 phone conversation, Trump “suggested that the first meeting could be held in Washington” between the two leaders.
Cool. Welcome President Putin! I look forward to the autistic screeching from the leftards.
9ff5a712dcf22ca6968b43803106d5a8d033fc467c32e65add63d21a92c893c4.jpg

No doubt he will roll out the red carpet and host an extravagant State Dinner in his butt buddy Vlad's honor.

Then perhaps a terrific military parade the next day! :rolleyes-41:

Trump-Plans-To-HoldMilitary-Parades.jpg

How DARE President Trump invite a foreign leader to the White House! HOW DARE HE!

A forgein leader who has meddled in our election, poisoned our allies and has done a whole bunch of shady things.

images

The Obama administration:

- Hid Russian crimes, to include buying politicians (and CABINET members), helped Russia and the KGB Bank acquire Uranium One....

- Hid Russian PsyOps programs, manipulation and buying of liberal groups to march / organize / spread racial hatred and violence around for them...

- Told Medvedev he could tell Vlad he would be more 'flexible' after his re-election...

Vlad owned Barry...

A forgein leader who has meddled in our election, poisoned our allies and has done a whole bunch of shady things.
You should just do your duty and go take out the evil leaders of the world.
Stop talking stupid and start acting it.

No doubt he will roll out the red carpet and host an extravagant State Dinner in his butt buddy Vlad's honor.

Then perhaps a terrific military parade the next day! :rolleyes-41:

Trump-Plans-To-HoldMilitary-Parades.jpg
The Problem Is Mueller's Witch Hunt Has Proved There Is No Collusion / Love Between Vlad and the President.....but HAS proven many, many crimes perpetrated by the Democrats, to include sedition, treason, etc...

Barry had to kiss Vlad's ring before he Un-Constitutionally, without Congressional Approval to do so, invade Syria. Hillary got on her knees and handed a wooden prop of a 'Reset' button with a plague that said 'Overcharge' - which was accurate since they paid her $145 million, way too much for what she was truly worth.

:p

None of which were proven to be acts of the Kremlin. Except none of our allies were poisoned. That's just democrat fan fiction.

Forum List

Back