Trump Has More Stolen Docs

Don't give them a fucking thing.

Move the documents to a secure location.

Make the brownshirts find them
Good. Then they can indict trump, put the cuffs on the motherfucker & let them sort it out at trial. A trial in Washington where the jury will crucify that fucking traitor.

Go for it, Donny.

Gee, I wonder where Trump will be indicted first. Washington or in Fulton County, Georgia?

Last edited:
The Trump cult be like

Law & order.jpg

Good. Then they can indict trump, put the cuffs on the motherfucker & let them sort it out at trial. A trial in Washington where the jury will crucify that fucking traitor.

Go for it, Donny.
Indict him for what? Some documents that the FBI claims he has, but has no proof? Good luck with that. :laugh:

Seeing how your shithole party burned down cities for a year, you have no business lecturing anyone about law and order. How delusional are you to not even recognize such obvious hypocrisy? You forgot all your rioting and looting and burning shit down? Seriously?

Go for it, Donny.

Gee, I wonder where Trump will be indicted first. Washington or in Fulton County, Georgia?
Any. Day. Now.

Day: 1,475,893,243

Indict him for what? Some documents that the FBI claims he has, but has no proof? Good luck with that. :laugh:
no proof? They have the recovered docs you retard. Trump is suing to get them back

Nothing you MAGArats say makes any sense

Sorry. That's not what I'm seeing in the major news outlets. Hell, they're even beating on the economic news all over alt-right media. There are a shit ton of news articles on inflation, cost of living, affordable housing. Trump gets headlines because he refuses to play by the rules and will not go away. However, to be fair, Trump is constantly enabled by his supporters (like you) who will just not forsake him and move on.
They're cultist idiots.

It's all about perception, and right now the perception is that Dems are Ahab and the whole document thing is the White Whale.

I'm saying you idiots should keep doing this, it makes you look completely out of touch to moderate voters, who's buying power is weakened, houses are being broken into, and who keep hearing about possible Nuclear war.
Right now, perception sees an indictment.

Do you know what "any day now" tells us all? That you know he's guilty too by virtue of your non-existent defense. Thanks for giving that away.
I have no need to defend anything, Simp. You have presented no case.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

We have information after the raid. What's the counter argument?

Any information that came after the raid is biased. It didnt use to be bad for presidents to keep documents. ALL presidents did that. Every last one of them. Now that Trump did it, it is now bad and suddenly Obamas documents ARENT in a furniture store anymore? Yeah, not buying it. Find me something before the raid or kick rocks.

Forum List

Back