Trump Has More Stolen Docs

Read this slowly because you seem confused.

It is illegal for an EX President to take or have national defense docs
So?

So what?

You have no proof whatsoever for your spurious allegations

Get back to us when you have some

HSZs9Pz.jpg

Used Toilet Paper you fished out of The Maro Lago Septic Tank doesn't count ChiCom Ruskie Troll.
I think Jesus is gonna return soon, cuz you just can't quit lying and propagandizing for Daddy Satan.

Second and third! :)

First you claim the Feds were too intrusive and now you say that they weren’t thorough enough

Obviously you just “say stuff”
Perhaps they should have spent less time sniffing Melania's skivies and more time doing their job.

The Times first reported on the issue, citing two unnamed sources briefed on the matter. CNN later confirmed the same report.

CNN confirmed that the New York Times reported something?

The FBI loves to leak. Watch them clam up when the GOP takes the House and they get called up under oath.

Why hasn't the FBI sworn under oath that the documents they found at Mar-a-Lago are not the Crossfire Hurricane documents that then President Tump declassified in writing?

Wrong. It's illegal for ex-president to keep presidential records, no matter what classification they are.
Well, we know that is untrue, seeing how Obama has a furniture store full of them. Want to try again?

How can he have More if he’s never been proven to have Any stolen
Thread titles don’t mean shit unless it nails Biden and then it’s moved to Taunting or Badlands

Libs think one newspaper confirming that another newspaper said something is confirmation of validity
This is a lot like their redefining attempt of Hearsay.

They're not told about the $11 trillion in stimulus and broken global supply chains in their world combining to create the inflation that was inevitable.

Or that their orange god BEGGED the Fed for MORE cash, or that that he BEGGED the Fed to drop interest rates even further, or that his actions made Keynes himself roll over in his fucking grave.

So, they just parrot the line in blissful ignorance.
What a lying douchebag.

Libs think one newspaper confirming that another newspaper said something is confirmation of validity
This is a lot like their redefining attempt of Hearsay.
I can confirm it gots to be true cuz I read it somewhere.

You don't know wtf you are talking about - National Archives keeps Obama's records.
Can you find one article BEFORE the day of the raid on Trump that claims that? I mean, you dont expect me to believe new articles CNN or Snopes, do you? I have zero faith in the honesty of the media today, especially not when it comes to any subject about Trump. What were they saying about Obamas documents BEFORE the raid on Trump??

Can you find one article BEFORE the day of the raid on Trump that claims that? I mean, you dont expect me to believe new articles CNN or Snopes, do you? I have zero faith in the honesty of the media today, especially not when it comes to any subject about Trump. What were they saying about Obamas documents BEFORE the raid on Trump??
You only believe what you want and you'll say anything

Forum List

Back