Trump has never bought groceries; yet flyover yokels think they're just like him

You go to whatever local Grocery (Food) Store you use when you purchase Groceries (Food). When you fill your hand carried basket or Grocery (Food) cart and move into the check-out line.

At the check-out line the cashier tallies the cost of your Groceries (Food). Does the cashier ask you for a State Issued I.D. (i.e. A State Issued Drivers Licence or a State Issued I.D. Card)? According Orange Faced Walking Stain you have to present such ID when you purchase Groceries (Food).

You MADA (Make America Dumb Again) Asshats continue to ignore what he said and continue to dance around what he said. The 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Cadet Spur said YOU HAD TO PRESENT ID TO BUY GROCERIES (FOOD).

Do you present ID when YOU BUY GROCERIES (FOOD)?

I know I don't. But the Dead From The Neck Up Seig Heil Shouting GooseStepping GroppenFurhrer would be totally stupid enough to do so.

Yesterday Trump told a crowd of old white people, who are dying in Florida, that because a photo ID is needed to buy groceries it should also be needed to vote.

“You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture,” Trump said at Tuesday night’s Tampa, Fla., rally

“Only American citizens should vote in American elections. The time has come for voter ID like everything else,” Trump said.

President Trump Said 'You Need an ID to Buy Groceries.' The Internet Went to Town

He spent his life cheating people and lying to them. The right celebrates that. They love him for it.

As an official "fly-over yokel" living better than most of the coastal nutbags -- I dont think his supporters actually believe he's "just like us". That's just moronic leftist projection. I think they DO believe "he actually CARES about us". Which is whole different story..

Nobody in Nebraska can look at his style and roll and mistake that. Except maybe a leftist journalist with a deadline for something trumpy..
He actually cares about you??LOL The funniest thing I've heard all week He cares for no one except himself and his bankroll ..and he'll fight China to the last drop of your blood

Yesterday Trump told a crowd of old white people, who are dying in Florida, that because a photo ID is needed to buy groceries it should also be needed to vote.

“You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture,” Trump said at Tuesday night’s Tampa, Fla., rally

“Only American citizens should vote in American elections. The time has come for voter ID like everything else,” Trump said.

President Trump Said 'You Need an ID to Buy Groceries.' The Internet Went to Town

He spent his life cheating people and lying to them. The right celebrates that. They love him for it.

He would fuck his Daughter...probably has.

Man the crybaby snowflake sour grape tears just never stop for you, do they?
MORE POWER TO TRUMP if he never has to buy groceries in his lifetime! Not exactly a party at the checkout.
Ah welcome, proud peasant. How many people would Trump have to murder in the middle of 5th Avenue before you'd start to get concerned?

I'm thinking he could shoot three million illegal teenage beauty pageant contestants who never heard of David Duke and who never went bankrupt in their dressing room that O'bama tapppped the wires of, all dancing on rooftops with blood coming out of their wherevers when it wasn't raining on many sides, and not lose any votes.

And when I say "could", of course I mean "couldn't". Or not. Depending on what sells.
Her could fuck all of the teen beauty contestants and video it with them screaming to stop, and his cultists would still back him, blaming the girls because they probably gave their consent then backed out at the last minute. Or, if they have a young daughter and he wanted her, they would gladly give her to him and consider it a privileged that he was the one who took her virginity.

You go to whatever local Grocery (Food) Store you use when you purchase Groceries (Food). When you fill your hand carried basket or Grocery (Food) cart and move into the check-out line.

At the check-out line the cashier tallies the cost of your Groceries (Food). Does the cashier ask you for a State Issued I.D. (i.e. A State Issued Drivers Licence or a State Issued I.D. Card)? According Orange Faced Walking Stain you have to present such ID when you purchase Groceries (Food).

You MADA (Make America Dumb Again) Asshats continue to ignore what he said and continue to dance around what he said. The 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Cadet Spur said YOU HAD TO PRESENT ID TO BUY GROCERIES (FOOD).

Do you present ID when YOU BUY GROCERIES (FOOD)?

I know I don't. But the Dead From The Neck Up Seig Heil Shouting GooseStepping GroppenFurhrer would be totally stupid enough to do so.

OMFG did he actually say that? :rofl:

This is the best grocery cluelessness since George Bush and the mystifying scanner.

As an official "fly-over yokel" living better than most of the coastal nutbags -- I dont think his supporters actually believe he's "just like us". That's just moronic leftist projection. I think they DO believe "he actually CARES about us". Which is whole different story..

Nobody in Nebraska can look at his style and roll and mistake that. Except maybe a leftist journalist with a deadline for something trumpy..

Trump has never cared for even a second about Nebraska. Holy crap, dude. Trump is a guy who spent his life trying to fuck Miss America contestants and sucking up to the Clintons. He just passed a massive, permanent tax cut for the wealthiest "coastal nutbags," as you call them. He created a trade war that specifically punishes one of Nebraska's main industries. He doesn't give a fuck.
And you forgot to mention his new tax cut proposal ...cutting taxes on stock gains

Among the many reasons unemployment is historically low yet income hasn’t exactly been skyrocketing is that more people are working part-time and/or low-wage jobs. Roughly 17% of workers were part-timers before the recession. That proportion shot up to an all-time high of 20.1% in 2010, before slowly retreating over Obama’s next six years in office, measuring 18.3% recently.

Some workers elect for part-time status voluntarily—it’s been easier to do so in the age of Obamacare, after all, when health care is less tied to one’s job. The ranks of involuntary part-time employees, who want full-time work but can’t find it, rose from 8 million in 2008 to a high of 9.2 million in 2010, before falling to 6.6 million in 2015.
So the Great Bush Recession forced people into PT jobs and that makes Obama bad because that number declined during Obama's last 6 years. :cuckoo:

And again The Great Bush Recession forced people who want FT jobs to work PT jobs and Obama reduced that number of involuntary PT workers from 9.2 million in 2010 to 5.8 million when he left, is further proof of just how bad Obama was. :cuckoo:

You know, today my keyboard crapped out on me and I had to go get a new one. Went to Wal Mart, got the keyboard, a couple of shepard's pies, and a box of Bud Light. Scanned all the items, and when I scanned the beer, it said to ask for assistance from an associate. I asked, she came over and scanned her card, punched in her code, and told me I was good to go.

Not only did I not have to show my ID to verify my age, she didn't even bother to ask.

The same thing happens to me, I just assume it's my Silver hair.

Among the many reasons unemployment is historically low yet income hasn’t exactly been skyrocketing is that more people are working part-time and/or low-wage jobs. Roughly 17% of workers were part-timers before the recession. That proportion shot up to an all-time high of 20.1% in 2010, before slowly retreating over Obama’s next six years in office, measuring 18.3% recently.

Some workers elect for part-time status voluntarily—it’s been easier to do so in the age of Obamacare, after all, when health care is less tied to one’s job. The ranks of involuntary part-time employees, who want full-time work but can’t find it, rose from 8 million in 2008 to a high of 9.2 million in 2010, before falling to 6.6 million in 2015.
So the Great Bush Recession forced people into PT jobs and that makes Obama bad because that number declined during Obama's last 6 years. :cuckoo:

And again The Great Bush Recession forced people who want FT jobs to work PT jobs and Obama reduced that number of involuntary PT workers from 9.2 million in 2010 to 5.8 million when he left, is further proof of just how bad Obama was. :cuckoo:

Find a non partisan source that supports your contention, if not you're just making shit up.

You know, today my keyboard crapped out on me and I had to go get a new one. Went to Wal Mart, got the keyboard, a couple of shepard's pies, and a box of Bud Light. Scanned all the items, and when I scanned the beer, it said to ask for assistance from an associate. I asked, she came over and scanned her card, punched in her code, and told me I was good to go.

Not only did I not have to show my ID to verify my age, she didn't even bother to ask.

Find a non partisan source that supports your contention, if not you're just making shit up.
Where do you think those 800,000 who lost jobs in just gwb's last month went ?? To Google? AAPL ?

Where do you think those 800,000 who lost jobs in just gwb's last month went ?? To Google? AAPL ?

You made a declarative statement about Part Time worker's, prove it.

NO you prove Obama didn't help them

That's not the way it works junior. It's your declaration. You've been caught in a lie and now you're trying shift your responsibility to me.

That's not the way it works junior. It's your declaration. You've been caught in a lie and now you're trying shift your responsibility to me.
What lie that under repub gwb 800000 lost their employment?? Is it that fact that troubles you son?

And you forgot to mention his new tax cut proposal ...cutting taxes on stock gains

What percentage of the American public do you think has more than a million dollars invested in the stock market?
How do you think the largest percent of those who have more than a million dollars got the money they invested?

^^^ What a Ma-ROOOOOON^^^^

What percentage of the American public do you think has more than a million dollars invested in the stock market?
How do you think the largest percent of those who have more than a million dollars got the money they invested?

Who do you think makes the rules ,the laws ?? millionaires

What lie that under repub gwb 800000 lost their employment?? Is it that fact that troubles you son?

Prove what you said kid. SHOW everyone where Obambi helped so many off of the Part Time jobs. It doesn't bother you to lie like you do?

Imagine being this anal retentive. You people are a joke whining about this asinine pointless bullshit.

Seriously get a damn grip people.

No one but the most partisan give a shit about something so incredibly stupid.

Forum List

Back