Trump Has No Substance ? Check THIS Out !

He already has authority to put boots on the ground... now go look it up, as you are so dumb it will probably take you an hour or 2 to find the authority!

Instead of blabbing your bullshit. Why don't you post a link. I might have missed CNN but tell me where the hell you hear this? Go Wipe you ass shit head.

A HINT for the TERMINALLY stupid leftist scumbags...it's 2001 LAW!
No idiot. He requested February 2015. This year stupid.

Oh, you mean his plan should CHANGE because an :ahole-1: like you says it was 4 years old, and not a new vintage wine from 2015?..... You ARE almost as big a jerk as Franco, but, I'm sure you can work on surpassing him!

You are diverting the subject stupid. I asked a question.
What happened to Obama's request of authorization to fight ISIS?
You said.... it's 2001 law.
You are stupid and ignorant. Obama requested Feb. 2015. But GOP shelves it.
Get you fact straight. Go make some tacos before you hurt your brain.

You ever hear of the 2001 War Powers Act?...Of course not, you're one of those LOW 2 digit IQ'd liberals, that can't use a search engine, and a lazy bastard besides! Go fuck yourself, scumbag!

Sorry but I do not see trump as a legitimate candidate. He takes everything personal and responds with veiled threats, he never really had to work for anything, he was handed a fortune and made a fortune....he has yes men running around him, he boasts about things then turns around when it goes bankrupt and says he wasn't in control of that. He isolates his fortune from courts, he threatens to sue everybody. It's all we need is another premadona.

Attacking Isis requires planning infrastructure resources especially if you put boots on the ground. It takes time plus getting the Intel. Trump seems impatient and would force things that need to be implemented and developed, plus he has to sit in at security councils and briefings. Again he is impatient, I do not think he is smart. And he would probably want to quit after six months. He is going to have to work with congress who will hate him and he is offensive. He has no tact,

Get real, if he did not inherit a fortune I could see him pushing a shopping cart filled with his dumpster diving treasure, talking to himself and living on the street.
You are his biggest fan. OK we got that.

I think you forget, or intentionally exclude, those people who /do/ use proper birth control and it fails. I was on birth control pills when I got pregnant with my first child, in fact he was underweight because of said birth control (we're lucky he came out healthy, just a bit light.) It wasn't a major deal for my ex and I because we had been planning to have kids anyway and we're pretty much ready for them so it was just a little early (a year or so. By contrast, the second child we wanted was two years late...)

If I had not been ready "enough" then what? You want to dehumanize people as though they're being irresponsible, but that isn't always the case either.
OFF TOPIC - TOTALLY.

OFF TOPIC - TOTALLY.

Agreed >.< It's Vigilante fault!!!!

On topic, I'm listening to Trump on the Stern show and I'm liking what I hear. I need to see what he's thinking to do before I could vote for him though. I like the underlying values for the most part, but of all damn people Trump should know that we voters need more than just that; at least the ones he wants do.

I want to hear some serious plans, not just chatter. We've heard too much damn chatter over the past years, I want preliminary plans, not just words. Tell him to get on it - put that shit on his website and own it.

Instead of blabbing your bullshit. Why don't you post a link. I might have missed CNN but tell me where the hell you hear this? Go Wipe you ass shit head.

A HINT for the TERMINALLY stupid leftist scumbags...it's 2001 LAW!
No idiot. He requested February 2015. This year stupid.

Oh, you mean his plan should CHANGE because an :ahole-1: like you says it was 4 years old, and not a new vintage wine from 2015?..... You ARE almost as big a jerk as Franco, but, I'm sure you can work on surpassing him!

You are diverting the subject stupid. I asked a question.
What happened to Obama's request of authorization to fight ISIS?
You said.... it's 2001 law.
You are stupid and ignorant. Obama requested Feb. 2015. But GOP shelves it.
Get you fact straight. Go make some tacos before you hurt your brain.

You ever hear of the 2001 War Powers Act?...Of course not, you're one of those LOW 2 digit IQ'd liberals, that can't use a search engine, and a lazy bastard besides! Go fuck yourself, scumbag!

Everyone knew about War Powers Act. That is not my question. You parasitic imbecile. You are diverting the subject because you are ignorant. Let me repeat it again asshole.
What happened to Obama's request of authorization to fight ISIS? That is the question dick head. Now go fuck yourself.

Oh yes...Republican foreign policy

Invade and steal their oil. I remeber the same justification when we invaded Iraq......The war will pay for itself. Think of all the oil we will get

OFF TOPIC - TOTALLY.

Agreed >.< It's Vigilante fault!!!!

On topic, I'm listening to Trump on the Stern show and I'm liking what I hear. I need to see what he's thinking to do before I could vote for him though. I like the underlying values for the most part, but of all damn people Trump should know that we voters need more than just that; at least the ones he wants do.

I want to hear some serious plans, not just chatter. We've heard too much damn chatter over the past years, I want preliminary plans, not just words. Tell him to get on it - put that shit on his website and own it.

Agree YES ITS VIGILANTES FAULT. A good example of a hypocrite. Did you even wonder if this low IQ idiot person knows what he is talking about.
I asked for an apple(question) but he gave (answer) me a rotten tuna sandwich. WTF.
Then he goes bezerk because he doesn't know the difference between apple and tuna.

Last edited:
I'm not keen on attacking Iraq for oil, but I do think we need to present a "strong arm" to ISIS, even if we don't actually fight them on their own turf, we need to make them /think/ we will at the very least.

I'd rather see Trump work on opening up the oil we have in our own country. Alaska fights a lot to get into new oil fields but EPA and restrictions make it cost prohibitive for companies to drill here - Why spend billions for a million profit when they can go to a third world and spend a million for a billion profit? It's a no-brainer decision for the company to make. I'm not so sure that we can compete with those third worlds as far as raw profit goes, but there are a shit ton of /smaller/ oil companies that the big oil companies won't let in. One of the huge battles up in Alaska is that the big three got a corrupt sweetheart deal on pipeline rights back in the day, now they use that to prevent smaller companies from coming in. The big three refuse to commit to drilling in their reserves and our fucking pussy reps won't stand up to the bastards heh Shit the last one basically handed the oil companies like 13 million dollars for fucking nothing! Absolutely redic... but I digress.

I see the girl's can't handle THE TRUTH! The War Powers act is STILL ACTIVE, the poser doesn't need any other legislation! Morons of the left, just can't acknowledge it because it doesn't fit their agenda! ...Continue to rant! Amazing watching a flock of lemming!

Forum List

Back