Trump Has Superior Moral Clarity

Liberals, doubling down on stupid which cost them more than 1000 elected seats in the last six years.
Correction: Regressive Leftists, not liberals. Two different things. But in general, their philosophy is this:

The reason they've lost so many seats is not because they attack, insult, demean, dismiss and (worst of all) try to shut down debate from anyone who dares to disagree with them. It's because anyone who dares to disagree with them is stupid.

Walk your way through THAT one.

We really could use a group of qualified, experienced and highly-trained psychologists to determine (a) what has happened to the hard Left, and (b) if anything can be done to marginalize them so that normal, decent liberals can regain control of the Democratic party.
I was never called a racist till I disagreed with obama.

Pres Trump did not pardon Arpaio because he has an ounce of moral clarity....

He did it for himself and his own "ratings"....

He's simply a showman....if it benefits him, he does it or says it....No one matters but himself.

Trump teased his crowds in his Phoenix rally with Arpaios pardon....etc etc A moral person would never ever use a pardon in that manner....And simply would have followed protocol to pardon him without the big dog and pony show.

Moral clarity and TRUMP should NEVER be used in the same sentence!!!!!! Never ever ever!!!
Lol, because Obama didn't politicize anything to get his point across? He could've been my son. You also have no credibility to criticize Trump.

Libtardos are railing Trump's pardon of Arpaio proves he's trying to institutionalize racism in this country. Total bullshit. It's moral clarity which drives the snowflakes nuts.

I thought the whole idea of hiring police officers was to target and go after illegal aliens and others breaking the law. If you're hunting illegal Mexicans you're not looking for a car full of Asians.

I thought the whole idea of having a border was to establish a moral boundary where those who pay for the infrastructure decide on who and how many we allow to come here. It is immoral to make people pay for the infrastructure use and general welfare of those who entered this country illegally without the consent of those funding these resources.

Liberals have no moral high ground when they expect others to pay for the resources illegal aliens consume and endure the crimes committed by illegal aliens.

Trump sees this travesty clearly. Libtardos see the subversion of these moral norms as a way to demonize everyone as racist.

Lieberals, doubling down on stupid which cost them more than 1000 elected seats in the last six years.
Hillary's supporters are trying to stop Pres Trump from stopping the flow of drugs coming into this country. If he succeeded, then that they will have to figured out what else that they can feed to their children. They cannot feed their children food. It is because the Republicans already doing it. And they do not want to be copying after the Republicans.

Liberals, doubling down on stupid which cost them more than 1000 elected seats in the last six years.
Correction: Regressive Leftists, not liberals. Two different things. But in general, their philosophy is this:

The reason they've lost so many seats is not because they attack, insult, demean, dismiss and (worst of all) try to shut down debate from anyone who dares to disagree with them. It's because anyone who dares to disagree with them is stupid.

We really could use a group of qualified, experienced and highly-trained psychologists to determine (a) what has happened to the hard Left, and (b) if anything can be done to marginalize them so that normal, decent liberals can regain control of the Democratic party.
Fitting 'moral' decision from the guy who thinks grabbing women by the pussy is correct behavior.
Lol, you supported a guy that stick cigars in them and then lied under oath about it. You have no credibility.

And what is your credibility?

Fitting 'moral' decision from the guy who thinks grabbing women by the pussy is correct behavior.
Is there no time in your opinion that doing that is correct behavior? I think there is a time when it is. Do you not like women? I mean that's ok and all but it looks like a lot of liberals don't because they are so upset with Trump liking women.

Trump doesn't like women. He doesn't respect them or hang out with them. He uses them. He has no female friends. His only use for women is sexual and on his terms. A man who likes women would treat them with respect.

Pardoning Arpaio doesn't demonstrate "moral clarity". It demonstrates a total lack of respect for the rule of law.

Arpaio false imprisoned people and neglected other crimes completely in a single minded focus on illegals. That wasn't his job.

His job was to keep the peace and bring criminals to justice. He refused to investigate child molestation charges even when the perpetrator had been identified by the child. He's scum.

Joe Arpaio's Deputy Told to Work Fraud Cases Instead of Child Rape Crime

Lol, you supported a guy that stick cigars in them and then lied under oath about it. You have no credibility.

So, somehow Clinton made groping women 'moral'? That's your defense of Trump?
Clinton lowered the moral clarity a president should represent. With your support.

lol. So Trump is so incapable of independent thought that he has slavishly adopted the behavior of someone else?

Clinton lowered the moral clarity a president should represent. With your support.

Have you lowered your moral standards because of Clinton?

When I was saying adultery was wrong with clinton, your kind told me it was none of my business. So with Trump you should take your own advice. I didn't like Trumps comment, but I disliked Hillary more. That's my credibility, you have none because you refuse your own advice.

lol. So Trump is so incapable of independent thought that he has slavishly adopted the behavior of someone else?
He made a comment, your guy did it.

Are you sure that wasn't done by Thomas Jefferson's known infidelity?

No, because another Clinton was running for President. You wanted The evil one out of the two to win. I helped to stop it.

When I was saying adultery was wrong with clinton, your kind told me it was none of my business. So with Trump you should take your own advice. I didn't like Trumps comment, but I disliked Hillary more. That's my credibility, you have none because you refuse your own advice.

But you disagreed. You believe Clinton's misbehavior WAS your business, now suddenly you give Trump a pass.

No, because another Clinton was running for President. You wanted The evil one out of the two to win. I helped to stop it.

Hillary was by far the lesser of two evils and btw no I have never voted for a Clinton.

Are you sure that wasn't done by Thomas Jefferson's known infidelity?
Before my time, did you vandalize his statue last night? After you figured out which bathroom to use? Busy day you must of had.

He made a comment, your guy did it.

Trump's admitted doing it and his own infidelity is well known.

Forum List

Back