Trump Has Superior Moral Clarity

Whacky conspiracies like Obama was born in Kenya? lol

Well, you'll be "sorry" when those private investigators FINALLY come back from Hawaii (well tanned and rested, mind you) with all that proof that Trump assured us they had on Obama...........LOL

He does have superior moral clarity. Trump isn't driven by polls, the media, lobbyists, the "swamp", fear of not being re-elected, or being impeached. He is systematically doing what he promised to do.

So which of the 4 positions he took on Obamacare does he plan to do?

He does have superior moral clarity. Trump isn't driven by polls, the media, lobbyists, the "swamp", fear of not being re-elected, or being impeached. He is systematically doing what he promised to do.

complete repeal and replace
he has alot of useless people getting in his way

Ask me if I care. As long as by the time he's through with Obamacare, it's lying dead in a ditch somewhere. Then I'll be happy.

Screw the "replace" part. We already have Medicare, Medicaid, and private-sector healthcare, so just repeal the bitch.

Moral clarity?

Ivanka-Trump-Donald-Young-Creepy.jpg

I don't know about the moral part, but the clarity part is loud and clear in that photo.

Donald Trump is producing. He is not the lying politician we've become accustomed to. The left doesn't understand this and they're at a complete loss as to how to fight him. All they've been able to come up with are some wacky conspiracy theories, none of which have even slowed him down. Trump is the Godzilla of American presidencies, and he's wreaking havoc on not only the long-standing institution of liberalism, but the weak and ineffectual republican Party too.

Truly a historic President, one like we've never seen in this or any other country.
For sure we have never had a President like him before. And the quicker this nation can rid themselves of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, the better off we will be.

Ask me if I care. As long as by the time he's through with Obamacare, it's lying dead in a ditch somewhere. Then I'll be happy.

Screw the "replace" part. We already have Medicare, Medicaid, and private-sector healthcare, so just repeal the bitch.

You just revealed your cult status.

Whatever. I wanted a complete repeal of Obamacare long before I heard Trump was running.

Whatever. I wanted a complete repeal of Obamacare long before I heard Trump was running.

Then why are you trusting him when he's had 4 different positions on it? Want to hear them?

1. Repeal and replace

2. Repeal, don't replace

3. Work with democrats to keep, but improve, the ACA

4. Do nothing.

$20T in debt. Govt growing and growing using hidden contractors, corruption, theft, payola, regulations and unlimited spending. They actually put out a WASTE book but they don't stop spending on that waste? Every year!

I voted Trump as the only one possible to maybe begin turn the Carrier around? It cannot go on like it is? I want a good manager in charge to fix it or be there at the next collapse they will cause.

We don't need another deceptive lying political hack. Unfortunately Trump is outnumbered about 1 million to 1 at this point in time. Obama stuffed the employees and courts with maggots. Maybe. I hope. Maybe, something will begin to change under the Great Donald (our last and only hope). Force a Balanced budget, cut them off.

Moral clarity?

Ivanka-Trump-Donald-Young-Creepy.jpg

I don't know about the moral part, but the clarity part is loud and clear in that photo.

Is this a post from kiddief****er county or something ?

A father showing affection to his daughter. Only the perverted mind of a liberal would try to make something else out of it.

Meanwhile, you never heard them make a peep all the while Crazy Uncle Joe Biden was groping and kissing little girls in the White House.

Trump often stiffed his suppliers as a normal course of business.

But his worshippers will rationalize anything their orange messiah does.

They are so emotional, even more so than the delicate liberal snowflakes.

Forum List

Back