Trump Has Superior Moral Clarity

Liberals, doubling down on stupid which cost them more than 1000 elected seats in the last six years.
Correction: Regressive Leftists, not liberals. Two different things. But in general, their philosophy is this:

The reason they've lost so many seats is not because they attack, insult, demean, dismiss and (worst of all) try to shut down debate from anyone who dares to disagree with them. It's because anyone who dares to disagree with them is stupid.

Walk your way through THAT one.

We really could use a group of qualified, experienced and highly-trained psychologists to determine (a) what has happened to the hard Left, and (b) if anything can be done to marginalize them so that normal, decent liberals can regain control of the Democratic party.
I was never called a racist till I disagreed with obama.
Fitting 'moral' decision from the guy who thinks grabbing women by the pussy is correct behavior.
Lol, you supported a guy that stick cigars in them and then lied under oath about it. You have no credibility.

And what is your credibility?
When I was saying adultery was wrong with clinton, your kind told me it was none of my business. So with Trump you should take your own advice. I didn't like Trumps comment, but I disliked Hillary more. That's my credibility, you have none because you refuse your own advice.

But you disagreed. You believe Clinton's misbehavior WAS your business, now suddenly you give Trump a pass.
No the act was really none of my business, but lying to the world on national t.v. and under oath, kinda broke the law on one of them. But you supported him, I didn't. You want Trump done in because of a COMMENT he made in over a decade ago. Which actually was against the law recording him without him knowing.

Lol, you supported a guy that stick cigars in them and then lied under oath about it. You have no credibility.

So, somehow Clinton made groping women 'moral'? That's your defense of Trump?
Clinton lowered the moral clarity a president should represent. With your support.

lol. So Trump is so incapable of independent thought that he has slavishly adopted the behavior of someone else?
He made a comment, your guy did it.

Trump's admitted doing it and his own infidelity is well known.
Please show me where he walked up to a woman and grabbed her vagina. Please!

Pres Trump did not pardon Arpaio because he has an ounce of moral clarity....

He did it for himself and his own "ratings"....

He's simply a showman....if it benefits him, he does it or says it....No one matters but himself.

Trump teased his crowds in his Phoenix rally with Arpaios pardon....etc etc A moral person would never ever use a pardon in that manner....And simply would have followed protocol to pardon him without the big dog and pony show.

Moral clarity and TRUMP should NEVER be used in the same sentence!!!!!! Never ever ever!!!
Lol, because Obama didn't politicize anything to get his point across? He could've been my son. You also have no credibility to criticize Trump.
yet you do not criticize him, ever, and always make excuses....for his unethical behavior and talk....why is that?

Obama spoke from his heart about Trayvon...an innocent teen was killed...who was just buying junk food and walking home....to bring it to his younger brother there waiting for him.

Trump on the other hand, intentionally used his incredible power to pardon, as a political toy. THAT is immoral/unethical.... he used this pardon to DIVIDE America even further. HE IS an antichrist, if not THE antichrist....and you revere him as savior. :eek:

Trump CREATED this fiasco and chaos on purpose for political posturing and his own personal ratings, Obama merely had empathy for Trayvon and his family who lost their son, for no good reason.

Fitting 'moral' decision from the guy who thinks grabbing women by the pussy is correct behavior.

Yet, Democrats worship Bill Clinton and his enabler. the two time loser (first to one who she thought was only good for bringing her a coffee, second to a political amateur).

Grabbing is not nice but not nearly as bad as serial rape.

Democrats talking morality are walking on thin ice.

Moral clarity?

Ivanka-Trump-Donald-Young-Creepy.jpg

I don't know about the moral part, but the clarity part is loud and clear in that photo.

Obviously you have never experienced the love of a loving child.

Obviously you are a sick twisted democrat creep.

He does have superior moral clarity. Trump isn't driven by polls, the media, lobbyists, the "swamp", fear of not being re-elected, or being impeached. He is systematically doing what he promised to do.

So which of the 4 positions he took on Obamacare does he plan to do?

Ask me if I care. As long as by the time he's through with Obamacare, it's lying dead in a ditch somewhere. Then I'll be happy.

Screw the "replace" part. We already have Medicare, Medicaid, and private-sector healthcare, so just repeal the bitch.

You just revealed your cult status.

Whatever. I wanted a complete repeal of Obamacare long before I heard Trump was running.

Then why are you trusting him when he's had 4 different positions on it? Want to hear them?

1. Repeal and replace

2. Repeal, don't replace

3. Work with democrats to keep, but improve, the ACA

4. Do nothing.

It is called EVOLVING. You know, getting better, seeing and learn from experience.

Pres Trump did not pardon Arpaio because he has an ounce of moral clarity....

He did it for himself and his own "ratings"....

He's simply a showman....if it benefits him, he does it or says it....No one matters but himself.

Trump teased his crowds in his Phoenix rally with Arpaios pardon....etc etc A moral person would never ever use a pardon in that manner....And simply would have followed protocol to pardon him without the big dog and pony show.

Moral clarity and TRUMP should NEVER be used in the same sentence!!!!!! Never ever ever!!!
Lol, because Obama didn't politicize anything to get his point across? He could've been my son. You also have no credibility to criticize Trump.
yet you do not criticize him, ever, and always make excuses....for his unethical behavior and talk....why is that?

Obama spoke from his heart about Trayvon...an innocent teen was killed...who was just buying junk food and walking home....to bring it to his younger brother there waiting for him.

Trump on the other hand, intentionally used his incredible power to pardon, as a political toy. THAT is immoral/unethical.... he used this pardon to DIVIDE America even further. HE IS an antichrist, if not THE antichrist....and you revere him as savior. :eek:

Trump CREATED this fiasco and chaos on purpose for political posturing and his own personal ratings, Obama merely had empathy for Trayvon and his family who lost their son, for no good reason.
Trump pardoned a law officer that was doing his job and was prosecuted by a Looney liberal judge. Obama said a thug that was a homophobe could be his son. Oh well I guess Obama told the truth, for once.

$20T in debt. Govt growing and growing using hidden contractors, corruption, theft, payola, regulations and unlimited spending. They actually put out a WASTE book but they don't stop spending on that waste? Every year!

I voted Trump as the only one possible to maybe begin turn the Carrier around? It cannot go on like it is? I want a good manager in charge to fix it or be there at the next collapse they will cause.

We don't need another deceptive lying political hack. Unfortunately Trump is outnumbered about 1 million to 1 at this point in time. Obama stuffed the employees and courts with maggots. Maybe. I hope. Maybe, something will begin to change under the Great Donald (our last and only hope). Force a Balanced budget, cut them off.

You think a capitalist racketeer can reduce debt that was caused by capitalist racketeers?

Forum List

Back