Trump Has Superior Moral Clarity

Moral clarity?

Ivanka-Trump-Donald-Young-Creepy.jpg

I don't know about the moral part, but the clarity part is loud and clear in that photo.

Is this a post from kiddief****er county or something ?

If it's not a real photo then prove it, I'll stand corrected, and post a real one. There are plenty of pervy Trump/Ivanka photos.

Then you've never had a hug, dude, weird.

lol, and that is the new morality of the Trump cult, in all its clarity.

Moral clarity?

I don't know about the moral part, but the clarity part is loud and clear in that photo.

A father showing affection to his daughter. Only the perverted mind of a liberal would try to make something else out of it.

Meanwhile, you never heard them make a peep all the while Crazy Uncle Joe Biden was groping and kissing little girls in the White House.

See what I mean?

Moral clarity?

If it's not a real photo then prove it, I'll stand corrected, and post a real one. There are plenty of pervy Trump/Ivanka photos.

I think this is more about the fact certain polygons will instigate your yaw-bone. Theory complete here, he's just too much for you to handle.

Moral clarity?

A father showing affection to his daughter. Only the perverted mind of a liberal would try to make something else out of it.

Meanwhile, you never heard them make a peep all the while Crazy Uncle Joe Biden was groping and kissing little girls in the White House.

See what I mean?

You can only see what you've been programmed to see by media propaganda, educational indoctrination, and emotionally-compelled feminine anxiety. There is absolutely nothing wrong with telling your daughter to pose like a beautiful young lady giving her father a kiss. The fact that Trump allowed her to be herself that way and is comfortable with it, just shows a really mature and unappreciated progressive approach to his sense of humanity.

That being said, if this is the only thing you can come up with, in spite of being proven wrong about the "Russian collusion" and "obstruction" nonsense, you lefties have a long, long way to go if you're going to get him out of office. Good luck.

Moral clarity?

See what I mean?

You can only see what you've been programmed to see by media propaganda, educational indoctrination, and emotionally-compelled feminine anxiety. There is absolutely nothing wrong with telling your daughter to pose like a beautiful young lady giving her father a kiss. The fact that Trump allowed her to be herself that way and is comfortable with it, just shows a really mature and unappreciated progressive approach to his sense of humanity.

That being said, if this is the only thing you can come up with, in spite of being proven wrong about the "Russian collusion" and "obstruction" nonsense, you lefties have a long, long way to go if you're going to get him out of office. Good luck.

and i mean all that 100%. the vilification of fathers loving their children and being fond of them is destructive to white male society. it needs to stop and to be fought when """subversive""" personalities try to make it a concept.

I can't completely agree with the 'programming' take
more people can see themselves doing it than you think

though in this particular instance, the don has waaaaaaaaaaaay better family photos than someone xD

Trump often stiffed his suppliers as a normal course of business.

But his worshippers will rationalize anything their orange messiah does.

They are so emotional, even more so than the delicate liberal snowflakes.

excuse me, Stats is it? I was unaware that legitimate "business" can "stiff" anyone with a written contract. There are laws. Do the job, finish it on time per contract and you will always be paid as guaranteed. You don't put up 100 story buildings across the globe and not pay the bills.

More stories and nonsense made up from the leftist propaganda army.

The left are known for having inappropriate relationships. It's why they're quick to use an innocent pic to disparage someone they don't like.

excuse me, Stats is it? I was unaware that legitimate "business" can "stiff" anyone with a written contract. There are laws. Do the job, finish it on time per contract and you will always be paid as guaranteed. You don't put up 100 story buildings across the globe and not pay the bills.

I read through some of the complaints and stories online. People contract at specific cost have no basis to readjust to a higher price without adjusting that contract upon mutual agreement. Pretty simple but many cannot get that. Towel boy should know that.

:lol:

rubes ...

:lol:

rubes ...
this is your last chance for your country to surrender harper, we're coming for your hockey bling. :cool:

Moral clarity?

I think this is more about the fact certain polygons will instigate your yaw-bone. Theory complete here, he's just too much for you to handle.

Apparently he wasn't too much for his adolescent daughter to handle, if you know what I mean.

Moral clarity?

See what I mean?

Remember when we all told you Trumptards that you would defend ANYTHING he does or ever did? Remember when HE told you that?

I'm just adding to the evidence, with full cooperation from you tards.

Now that we've fully covered Trump's 'moral clarity' about unhealthy relationships with teenage daughters,

let's move on to TRUMP UNIVERSITY, the real estate get rich quick con game that Trump perpetrated.

What 'moral clarity' was exhibited there?

Liberals, doubling down on stupid which cost them more than 1000 elected seats in the last six years.
Correction: Regressive Leftists, not liberals. Two different things. But in general, their philosophy is this:

The reason they've lost so many seats is not because they attack, insult, demean, dismiss and (worst of all) try to shut down debate from anyone who dares to disagree with them. It's because anyone who dares to disagree with them is stupid.

Walk your way through THAT one.

We really could use a group of qualified, experienced and highly-trained psychologists to determine (a) what has happened to the hard Left, and (b) if anything can be done to marginalize them so that normal, decent liberals can regain control of the Democratic party.

Pres Trump did not pardon Arpaio because he has an ounce of moral clarity....

He did it for himself and his own "ratings"....

He's simply a showman....if it benefits him, he does it or says it....No one matters but himself.

Trump teased his crowds in his Phoenix rally with Arpaios pardon....etc etc A moral person would never ever use a pardon in that manner....And simply would have followed protocol to pardon him without the big dog and pony show.

Moral clarity and TRUMP should NEVER be used in the same sentence!!!!!! Never ever ever!!!

Forum List

Back