Trump Has Told 1,318 Lies In 263 Days

The Wa-Shit Post lies more than that in 5 seconds.

I bet you can't verify 1318 lies in the last five years from WAPO, NBC, ABC, CNN, CBS and the NYTimes combined. By the way, the WAPO's list of Trumps lies are verified, However, I think the OP exaggerated the timeline. I believe the 1,318 lies are from when Dotard Trump started his campaign, that's still a ton of lies. I'm 99% sure it's unmatched by any politician.

I find Democrats complaining about lies hypocritical, comical and basically insane.

I've probably have voted for more moderate Rupugs, than I have voted for Dems.
However, if I wasn't so crazy, I'd be insane.
Hi Lumpy! :bye1: Now quit picking on me. :crybaby:
I don't recognize you, so we have a fresh start on this board.

You probably don't recognize me, because I have my wife's clothes on. :2up:

The Wa-Shit Post lies more than that in 5 seconds.

I bet you can't verify 1318 lies in the last five years from WAPO, NBC, ABC, CNN, CBS and the NYTimes combined. By the way, the WAPO's list of Trumps lies are verified, However, I think the OP exaggerated the timeline. I believe the 1,318 lies are from when Dotard Trump started his campaign, that's still a ton of lies. I'm 99% sure it's unmatched by any politician.

I find Democrats complaining about lies hypocritical, comical and basically insane.

I've probably have voted for more moderate Rupugs, than I have voted for Dems.
However, if I wasn't so crazy, I'd be insane.
Hi Lumpy! :bye1: Now quit picking on me. :crybaby:
I don't recognize you, so we have a fresh start on this board.

You probably don't recognize me, because I have my wife's clothes on. :2up:
Okay...

Well kiwi, did you ever stop to think most of the media was soft on Obama and didn't dig as deep as they do with Trump?
I mean, say what you will about Trump...you're entitled to that opinion. But the media has not even came close to how hawkish they are on Trump on any other president in my lifetime. I'd say in our history.

Oh, I'd say that the MSM was soft on Obama, no doubt.
However, Trump dug his own grave with the media. He started calling them "fake news" when they started pointing out Trumps misstatements/lies. You have to say one thing, they sure gave Trump a ton of free exposure, then things got nasty.

According to analysis performed by The Washington Post, Donald Trump has made 1,318 false or misleading claims in the last 263 days. This averages out to a little more than 5 lies per day, or one lie every four and a half hours. This has to stop. Conservatives are falling for these lies every single time, and as Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins explains, every one of these lies has a real world consequence.

Then turns around and tells other people they shouldn't lie.

Well kiwi, did you ever stop to think most of the media was soft on Obama and didn't dig as deep as they do with Trump?
I mean, say what you will about Trump...you're entitled to that opinion. But the media has not even came close to how hawkish they are on Trump on any other president in my lifetime. I'd say in our history.

Oh, I'd say that the MSM was soft on Obama, no doubt.
However, Trump dug his own grave with the media. He started calling them "fake news" when they started pointing out Trumps misstatements/lies. You have to say one thing, they sure gave Trump a ton of free exposure, then things got nasty.
I'm 100% fine with the situation. I voted for him because he stood up to the media. He's not perfect, nowhere near...but I do think he is getting a bum rap when he really does want to do right by the country. He is the type of dude that will make shit happen if you support him. He isn't ideological. We have a piece of clay that can be molded into something helpful to us all, we just don't see it for partisan reasons. And mass media manufactured ones of course.

Hey faggot. That isn't the only reason. If you can't follow a conversation, kick rocks.
Hi, rightard dumb fuck.

I support Trump as POTUS. We in the rest of the world are much better off with him than with Hillary. She would have been too competent at advancing US foreign policy goals instead the of clusterfuck the Orange Shitgibbon is making of it.

That you were dumb enough to vote for him because 'he stood up to the media' is only icing on the cake. Thanks for your sacrifice.

Peanuts. I told more lies than that in my Tinder profile.
Get off that stupid dating site and go to church. Jesus will lead you to the perfect woman.

Interesting ... I'd prayed for a great lady after years of dating the other kind, then met my wife within the week. now, 32 years and 4 kids later I'm still one happy Dude.

I'm thinking your recommendation has merit but I've never been much for organized religion unless the preacher has undeniable and inspired faith.

Hey faggot. That isn't the only reason. If you can't follow a conversation, kick rocks.
Hi, rightard dumb fuck.

I support Trump as POTUS. We in the rest of the world are much better off with him than with Hillary. She would have been too competent at advancing US foreign policy goals instead the of clusterfuck the Orange Shitgibbon is making of it.

That you were dumb enough to vote for him because 'he stood up to the media' is only icing on the cake. Thanks for your sacrifice.
Go hang yourself, malcontent.

Peanuts. I told more lies than that in my Tinder profile.
Get off that stupid dating site and go to church. Jesus will lead you to the perfect woman.

Interesting ... I'd prayed for a great lady after years of dating the other kind, then met my wife within the week. now, 32 years and 4 kids later I'm still one happy Dude.

I'm thinking your recommendation has merit but I've never been much for organized religion unless the preacher has undeniable and inspired faith.
Jesus isn't organized religion. You can just find people who share your values through fellowship. Churches are a good way of doing so. I wouldn't recommend mainstream myself, but there are a few good mainstream churches out there.

I just think in our day and age, the battle is more spiritual and cultural than economic or even global.

Forum List

Back