Trump Has Told 1,318 Lies In 263 Days

I feel sorry for my friends in Kenya right now. Some real talented young christian men and women stuck in a country ran by knuckle dragging morons who get to rule just because.

Being a Jew doesn't prohibit you from also being a Christian.

Actually... it totally does.
We will have to disagree. I just hope everyone becomes saved and gets to spend an eternity with the Almighty, All Loving God.

Have you heard about this. We have Jehova Witnesses coming by every couple weeks or so. My wife's a Catholic that likes to ask questions. So anyway, suddenly they stop and I'm hearing now, no more door to door.. Sell your possessions and prepare .. is what they've been told to do..:dunno:

Last edited:

We will have to disagree. I just hope everyone becomes saved and gets to spend an eternity with the Almighty, All Loving God.

Have you heard about this. We have Jehova Witnesses coming by every couple weeks or so. My wife's a Catholic that likes to ask questions. So anyway, suddenly they stop and I'm hearing now, no more door to door.. Sell your possessions and prepare .. is what they've been told..:dunno:
Have I ran into JWs? Lol, I'm from an Independent Baptist church, we go "soul winning" as an obligation. I run into everything and everyone.

According to analysis performed by The Washington Post, Donald Trump has made 1,318 false or misleading claims in the last 263 days. This averages out to a little more than 5 lies per day, or one lie every four and a half hours. This has to stop. Conservatives are falling for these lies every single time, and as Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins explains, every one of these lies has a real world consequence.

Yet none of them costed us money like obama/grubber care..

Do you know the difference?

According to analysis performed by The Washington Post, Donald Trump has made 1,318 false or misleading claims in the last 263 days. This averages out to a little more than 5 lies per day, or one lie every four and a half hours. This has to stop. Conservatives are falling for these lies every single time, and as Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins explains, every one of these lies has a real world consequence.
This guy doesn't back up a single thing he says.

He says trump told hundreds of lies but doesn't quote any of the alleged lies and prove that they are lies.

What he is doing is employing classic Soviet active measure operations. He is propagating crude, defamatory anti-USA false propaganda.

Could you briefly say why that is?

Briefly ... Jews are strict monotheists.
So is Christianity. Are you saying belief in the Trinity is not monotheistic?

In my opinion, and the teachings of Judaism, it's not.
The Trinity just speaks to God's personage, God is relational..As we are mind, body and spirit..and these three parts work perfectly with one another..that is how God works. Three parts of one Godhead. It's still one God. Even in Genesis it says:
'
Genesis 1:26-28King James Version (KJV)
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

The Trinity was spoken of from the beginning.

Have you heard about this. We have Jehova Witnesses coming by every couple weeks or so. My wife's a Catholic that likes to ask questions. So anyway, suddenly they stop and I'm hearing now, no more door to door.. Sell your possessions and prepare .. is what they've been told..:dunno:
Have I ran into JWs? Lol, I'm from an Independent Baptist church, we go "soul winning" as an obligation. I run into everything and everyone.

It was more like, have you heard about this..

and I suppose now, I'll just check it out on my own... :lol:

The Trinity just speaks to God's personage, God is relational..As we are mind, body and spirit..and these three parts work perfectly with one another..that is how God works. Three parts of one Godhead. It's still one God. Even in Genesis it says:
'
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

I'm totally OKAY with you believing that.

It was more like, have you heard about this..

and I suppose now, I'll just check it out on my own... :lol:
That's not all JWs. Just like some people confuse my church with other Baptist churches like the Southern Baptists. We aren't doctrinally the same 100%, there's variances on things of less consequence and agreement on the most important doctrine.

'

I'm totally OKAY with you believing that.
It's okay if you don't as well, though I would prefer you would look into it for your loved ones and your own sake. I have my beef with Jews nowadays, more so with the JINOS who are secular than the religious. But I wouldn't be doing what is right if I didn't try to explain to the best of my ability a belief we have that may confuse folks like yourself.

You don't recognise competence when you see it. Obama was respected the world over.
clear.png
Funny x 1
OffensivelyOpenMinded
See? You can hear only the echo chamber because you are locked in it. The sound is completely different outside it, where Trump is a laughing stock.

Looking at this country and world, I think that's a guarantee regardless of who you vote for. None of them have the guts to tell the truth.
You don't recognise competence when you see it. Obama was respected the world over.

That's simply ridiculous, we wouldn't be going through this crap if Obama had done his job instead of kissing worldwide ass and funding terrorists.

th (20).jpg

That's simply ridiculous, we wouldn't be going through this crap if Obama had done his job instead of kissing worldwide ass and funding terrorists.
Another one deaf to anything outside the echo chamber. I can tell because I'm outside the echo chamber.

Forum List

Back