Trump Haters Go Full Godwin on Migrant Kids in Detention Centers

I hope this PR campaign to convince the rest of the world we are stealing children and gassing their parents is successful at reducing the flow of migration to the US. I am not entirely sure how Trump got the entire media to sell it so convincingly though.

If Trump were gassing these kids, you'd be back here defending it.

I hope this PR campaign to convince the rest of the world we are stealing children and gassing their parents is successful at reducing the flow of migration to the US. I am not entirely sure how Trump got the entire media to sell it so convincingly though.

What we need is more government!

Trump Haters Go Full Godwin on Migrant Kids in Detention Centers. [VIDEO] - Victory Girls Blog
The kids in cages propaganda smear campaign is getting ridiculous.

Right, especially when you consider several months ago democrats refused to stand in remembrance of the stories of 3 American families who children where killed by illegal immigrants at the SOTU.

Pressure grows on Trump to change border policy for kids

Confronted by daily images of families being traumatized at the border, Republican lawmakers plan to increase pressure on President Trump to roll back a "zero tolerance" immigration policy resulting in parents being separated from children, GOP sources tell Axios.

Be smart: We know that Trump is responsive to traumatic images (including kids being gassed in Syria), and he's acutely attuned to how issues play in the media. So some well-wired Republicans think he may eventually find a way to change the policy announced by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

/----/ If Hildabeast was gassing these kids, she'd be selling the body parts through her Planned Parenthood franchise.

It is all the race card. Remember that. That is all it is. It is quite effective. Like a cobra uses venom. That is essentially all it has, and it is quite effective.

That is what the democrats do. They promote this notion that they are robin hoods and their white elitist left wing followers are all happy to be the virtual signaling hypocrites they are.

Not one of them mind you lift a finger to ACTUALLY HELP any illegal. Not one of them. They live safely behind guarded walls. That is what they ALL ARE. THEY DO NOTHING but point their bony fingers and accuse.

Think about it. They still do not even acknowledge that those original photos the media put out were under the obama administration. Instead they double down on their typical petulant shit.

Which only proves the one thing the left hates more than anything else is THE TRUTH. That is it. They do not deserve your respect. They should not get any of your explanations. They are yapping little children. All pathetic hypocrites and they all perpetuate their hypocrisy. Proudly, and loudly.

Confronted by daily images of families being traumatized at the border, Republican lawmakers plan to increase pressure on President Trump to roll back a "zero tolerance" immigration policy resulting in parents being separated from children, GOP sources tell Axios.

Be smart: We know that Trump is responsive to traumatic images (including kids being gassed in Syria), and he's acutely attuned to how issues play in the media. So some well-wired Republicans think he may eventually find a way to change the policy announced by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
They are breaking the law, we should treat them like they do in mexico.

/----/ If Hildabeast was gassing these kids, she'd be selling the body parts through her Planned Parenthood franchise.

Okay, buddy... now that Trump has opened honest to goodness concentration camps... can we officially start calling him a Nazi?

tent-1209x640.jpg

Trump Haters Go Full Godwin on Migrant Kids in Detention Centers. [VIDEO] - Victory Girls Blog
The kids in cages propaganda smear campaign is getting ridiculous.

The photos of the kids in cages were released by ICE and Homeland Security, you fucking idiot.
Border Patrol Video Shows Inside of Texas Detention Facility

In this photo provided by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, people who've been taken into custody related to cases of illegal entry into the United States, sit in one of the cages at a facility in McAllen, Texas
US CUSTOMS AND BORDER PATROL/HANDOUT/EPA-EFE/REX/Shutterstock

It is all the race card. Remember that. That is all it is. It is quite effective. Like a cobra uses venom. That is essentially all it has, and it is quite effective.

That is what the democrats do. They promote this notion that they are robin hoods and their white elitist left wing followers are all happy to be the virtual signaling hypocrites they are.

Not one of them mind you lift a finger to ACTUALLY HELP any illegal. Not one of them. They live safely behind guarded walls. That is what they ALL ARE. THEY DO NOTHING but point their bony fingers and accuse.

Think about it. They still do not even acknowledge that those original photos the media put out were under the obama administration. Instead they double down on their typical petulant shit.

Which only proves the one thing the left hates more than anything else is THE TRUTH. That is it. They do not deserve your respect. They should not get any of your explanations. They are yapping little children. All pathetic hypocrites and they all perpetuate their hypocrisy. Proudly, and loudly.

You tell a 2-year-old about race cards, piece of shit.

Okay, buddy... now that Trump has opened honest to goodness concentration camps... can we officially start calling him a Nazi?

tent-1209x640.jpg
You are ignorant as fuck if you think thats what a concentration camp is. :laugh:

You're right. It's more like a Japanese detention camp, you stupid piece of shit.

japanese-internment-camp-photocredit-AP-War-Relocation-Authority.jpg

Trump is going down, just like Joe McCarthy. You idiots who blindly go along with his policies should all fucking burn in hell.

We don’t want those little fuckers over here

Forum List

Back