Trump....."He just seemed to go crazy today"

Your guy is an obese orange idiot who just passed a budget bill that had everything Democrats wanted and they only thing he got was more money for the military, and the Democrats didn't even care. No money for a wall, no big tax cuts for the rich, nothing he wanted.
Don't forget 1.5 billion in border security to keep thousands of future democrats from sneaking into the country.....huge bend over by the dems!!!! HUGE!!!! Sessions just got tons of play money!!!!!! YEEEEEHAAAAAA!

That is Non-wall border security. Nothing for the wall.

Your guy is an obese orange idiot who just passed a budget bill that had everything Democrats wanted and they only thing he got was more money for the military, and the Democrats didn't even care. No money for a wall, no big tax cuts for the rich, nothing he wanted.
Don't forget 1.5 billion in border security to keep thousands of future democrats from sneaking into the country.....huge bend over by the dems!!!! HUGE!!!! Sessions just got tons of play money!!!!!! YEEEEEHAAAAAA!
Amazing how the Right turns every utter defeat into imagined success.

That is Non-wall border security. Nothing for the wall.
Whatever works dummy. See! that right there. That is how libs think. Just like the media. "If Trump doesn't build the wall his voters will get angry". That's crazy! The numbers of border crossings are down while he is working on the wall funding. That's a win. I know it's hard for dems to recognize a win because frankly they haven't seen one for a while but that's a win dummy. That's what a win looks like. Someone call Obama and see if he is watching. Hey Barry this is called trying. putting in an effort, taking a chance, doing something. Maybe if Obama tried Hillary would be president.

Illegal crossings have been declining for some time before Trump. Most illegal folks came legally and let visas expire.

Democrats are going to do a lot of this. It's the new "thing". They failed at everything else, now they can pretend that people will believe them when they say the president is crazy.
You need only listen to Trump to arrive at the conclusion that he has serious mental problems. If anyone else said Andrew Jackson was angry about the civil war which started 16 years after his death, any reasonable person would consider the speaker a bit confused, however, not Trump supporters. If this was an isolated incident, one might write if off as a slip of the tongue but these insane remarks are becoming an everyday occurrence.

Now, Trump says he would be honored to meet with the North Korean dictator, who kills, starves, and tortures his own people and is running films of a nuclear attack on the US capital on state television. Honored??? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I remember a lot of pantshitting recriminations over Obama's meeting with the Castro brothers. Trump praises one lunatic dictator after another and nothing.
He isn't praising them, moron. He simply said he'd be willing to meet with them.
Correction:
He would be honored to meet them.

He then is free to express his eager and deep admiration for the young man who chose to willingly undertake the courageous responsibility of running an entire nation as such a young man while fighting off the enemies of his father.

:uhh: :cuckoo:

You're mixing what Spicer said with what Trump said. In both cases you deliberately misinterpret them. That's what makes you a douche bag.

Administration aides reel after Trump's nonsensical 24 hours: 'He just seemed to go crazy today'

Monday was … strange.

President Trump spent the day questioning the cause of the Civil War, doubling down on his praise of Andrew Jackson,

Claiming he would be "honored" to meet with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un,

Admiring controversial Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte,

Disparaging the current iteration of his party's health-care bill,

Suggesting breaking up big banks,

Wobbling both ways on a gas tax,

Abruptly walking out on an interview after a reporter pressed him on his renewed allegations of being wiretapped by former President Barack Obama.

"He just seemed to go crazy today," one Republican aide told Politico.

seh6p.gif

Democrats are going to do a lot of this. It's the new "thing". They failed at everything else, now they can pretend that people will believe them when they say the president is crazy.
You need only listen to Trump to arrive at the conclusion that he has serious mental problems. If anyone else said Andrew Jackson was angry about the civil war which started 16 years after his death, any reasonable person would consider the speaker a bit confused, however, not Trump supporters. If this was an isolated incident, one might write if off as a slip of the tongue but these insane remarks are becoming an everyday occurrence.

Now, Trump says he would be honored to meet with the North Korean dictator, who kills, starves, and tortures his own people and is running films of a nuclear attack on the US capital on state television. Honored??? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I remember a lot of pantshitting recriminations over Obama's meeting with the Castro brothers. Trump praises one lunatic dictator after another and nothing.
He isn't praising them, moron. He simply said he'd be willing to meet with them.
Correction:
He would be honored to meet them.

He then is free to express his eager and deep admiration for the young man who chose to willingly undertake the courageous responsibility of running an entire nation as such a young man while fighting off the enemies of his father.

:uhh: :cuckoo:

You're mixing what Spicer said with what Trump said. In both cases you deliberately misinterpret them. That's what makes you a douche bag.

I'm mixing nothing. Trump made his position clear.

To quote Dirty Harry.....Do you feel lucky?
I was the one here that told you all Trump was going to win the day after he came down the escalator and gave his speech. You all laughed, well your not laughing now you are freaking out about losing the supreme court for decades. You are also freaking out about losing the house and senate and even after this so called rough first 100 days no one is willing to say the dems have any chance at all of gaining seats in 2018. All of the races are in Trump land. So you have your day in the sun but to answer your question I do feel lucky.

You avoid the 800 lb gorilla in the room

The Republican Party has linked its future to the ability of Donald Trump to stay out of trouble

Links to Russia prove true? You all go down
Shady business and conflicts of interest with Trump properties? You all go down
We get pulled into a war with N Korea? You go down for 20 years
The US enters another recession? You all go down

Do you feel lucky?

Presidential historian Douglas Brinkley went a step further. "It seems to be among the most bizarre recent 24 hours in American presidential history," he said. "It was all just surreal disarray and a confused mental state from the president."

I have been on Twitter for some time now asking the Trump family to stand up and have DJT checked
for mental illness.I's sad to see him allowed to go out in public and have the world see a man who is having
difficulty dealing with reality...

This need months later to confront people and talk about his victory in the election and show maps
indicating all his wins is beyond disturbing...
The craving for attention from adoring fans when he goes out on these rally's..

The American people deserve an answer if Trump is mentally fit or not.
He needs to be tested when he has his physical.If not sooner.

Administration aides reel after Trump's nonsensical 24 hours: 'He just seemed to go crazy today'

Monday was … strange.

President Trump spent the day questioning the cause of the Civil War, doubling down on his praise of Andrew Jackson,

Claiming he would be "honored" to meet with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un,

Admiring controversial Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte,

Disparaging the current iteration of his party's health-care bill,

Suggesting breaking up big banks,

Wobbling both ways on a gas tax,

Abruptly walking out on an interview after a reporter pressed him on his renewed allegations of being wiretapped by former President Barack Obama.

"He just seemed to go crazy today," one Republican aide told Politico.

Pray for a stroke. A bigly one. Schumer, The Turtle and Pence can probably work together

Presidential historian Douglas Brinkley went a step further. "It seems to be among the most bizarre recent 24 hours in American presidential history," he said. "It was all just surreal disarray and a confused mental state from the president."

I have been on Twitter for some time now asking the Trump family to stand up and have DJT checked
for mental illness.I's sad to see him allowed to go out in public and have the world see a man who is having
difficulty dealing with reality...

This need months later to confront people and talk about his victory in the election and show maps
indicating all his wins is beyond disturbing...
The craving for attention from adoring fans when he goes out on these rally's..

The American people deserve an answer if Trump is mentally fit or not.
He needs to be tested when he has his physical.If not sooner.
Probably the subject for another thread, but how do you remove a president that is mentally ill like Trump? He is not incapacitated and is not completely detached from reality. Any move to remove him would certainly have Trump calling it a coup and responding as leaders in 3rd world countries do. The nation may just have to wait till his condition worsens and election time rolls around.

Last edited:
Take it. Take it all.
Buh bye.
If you think anyone here believes you wouldn't love to be defending Hillary's first 100 days today you are crazy as a loon.
My guy is president, he picks the federal judges from the top to the bottom for 4 years and probably 8, My guy put the Clinton machine out of business, and my guy has cut new illegal alien democrat voters in half coming across the border. You're toast Hutch.
Maybe mental illness is contagious

Forum List

Back