🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump....."He just seemed to go crazy today"

All is well by my 2 minute investigation. Investors do not like uncertainty. When there is a sense that Trump has lost it the market will be the first to know and the first to show effect. Checking the markets I see all systems are go.
So, $ over country?

Democrats are going to do a lot of this. It's the new "thing". They failed at everything else, now they can pretend that people will believe them when they say the president is crazy.
You need only listen to Trump to arrive at the conclusion that he has serious mental problems. If anyone else said Andrew Jackson was angry about the civil war which started 16 years after his death, any reasonable person would consider the speaker a bit confused, however, not Trump supporters. If this was an isolated incident, one might write if off as a slip of the tongue but these insane remarks are becoming an everyday occurrence.

Now, Trump says he would be honored to meet with the North Korean dictator, who kills, starves, and tortures his own people and is running films of a nuclear attack on the US capital on state television. Honored??? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I remember a lot of pantshitting recriminations over Obama's meeting with the Castro brothers. Trump praises one lunatic dictator after another and nothing.
He isn't praising them, moron. He simply said he'd be willing to meet with them.
Correction:
He would be honored to meet them.

He then is free to express his eager and deep admiration for the young man who chose to willingly undertake the courageous responsibility of running an entire nation as such a young man while fighting off the enemies of his father.

:uhh: :cuckoo:

An animated Mick Mulvaney responded first to a reporter who asked about Trump’s Twitter dispatches Tuesday morning, in which the President urged, “Our country needs a good ‘shutdown’ in September to fix mess!”

“I think the President is frustrated with the fact that he negotiated in good faith with the Democrats and they went out to try and spike the football and make him look bad,” Mulvaney said, presumably referring to Democrats’ taunts that Trump got almost nothing his White House budget advocated for.

“I get that frustration because I think it is a terrible posture for the Democrats to take,” he continued. “If we are sitting here trying to prove to people that Washington is going to be different, that we’re going to change things and can figure a way to work with them and they do that to this President, listen, I would have taken offense at that so it doesn’t surprise me at all that his frustrations were manifested in that way. We’ve got a lot to do between now and September. I don’t anticipate a shutdown in September. But if negotiations — if the Democrats aren’t going to behave any better than they have in the last couple days, it may be inevitable.”

“How would a shutdown clean up the mess?” one reporter asked.

“Sooner or later, we’ll have to start doing something different,” Mulvaney said, adding: “If we get to September and it is still business as usual, business as usual, business as usual and nothing changes, and takes a shutdown to change it, I have no problem with that.
Same old...do what I say or I shut down the government

Trump can't even sell his wall to budget conscious Republicans, how can he expect the Democrats to buy in

Truth indeed!

Good answer
Why don't you just get Republicans to agree on a bill?
Go ahead.......you can do it

You guys are fucked. You finally take control of the government and you can't do a thing with it
Yeah we are fucked. Hahahaha I will take our position over yours any day. You guys are the fucked ones. Your party has been taken over by undesirables. Antifa and Pelosi and Waters. America told you all to go away. Now do it.

I will take our position over yours any day.

Take it. Take it all.
Buh bye.

Take it. Take it all.
Buh bye.
If you think anyone here believes you wouldn't love to be defending Hillary's first 100 days today you are crazy as a loon.
My guy is president, he picks the federal judges from the top to the bottom for 4 years and probably 8, My guy put the Clinton machine out of business, and my guy has cut new illegal alien democrat voters in half coming across the border. You're toast Hutch.

hillary_toast_tshirt.jpg

"He just seemed to go crazy today," one Republican aide told Politico.

RUBBER ROOM....FAKE NEWS

So you don't like what you hear...

Show us the proof it is lies...

Trump lied 70% of the time on the campaign...

Just to compare for 2015 and 2016
Obama was a credited with just one False statement while Trump had 185... (Politifact)
Why does trump need to lie so much?

Take it. Take it all.
Buh bye.
If you think anyone here believes you wouldn't love to be defending Hillary's first 100 days today you are crazy as a loon.
My guy is president, he picks the federal judges from the top to the bottom for 4 years and probably 8, My guy put the Clinton machine out of business, and my guy has cut new illegal alien democrat voters in half coming across the border. You're toast Hutch.

I don't have any idea what this has to do with my post so, I'm just gonna leave this here.

party-hard.gif

Same old...do what I say or I shut down the government

Trump can't even sell his wall to budget conscious Republicans, how can he expect the Democrats to buy in
No one cares what the dems think any more. They are the lost party. Just a tiny reflection of what they once were. In 2018 they will get even smaller.
The Democratic Party will dominate Congress in 2018.

Take it. Take it all.
Buh bye.

Your guy is an obese orange idiot who just passed a budget bill that had everything Democrats wanted and they only thing he got was more money for the military, and the Democrats didn't even care. No money for a wall, no big tax cuts for the rich, nothing he wanted.

Your guy is an obese orange idiot who just passed a budget bill that had everything Democrats wanted and they only thing he got was more money for the military, and the Democrats didn't even care. No money for a wall, no big tax cuts for the rich, nothing he wanted.
Don't forget 1.5 billion in border security to keep thousands of future democrats from sneaking into the country.....huge bend over by the dems!!!! HUGE!!!! Sessions just got tons of play money!!!!!! YEEEEEHAAAAAA!

Forum List

Back