🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump....."He just seemed to go crazy today"

more like discombobulated the GOP. Who would have thought after a decade of crying about obamacare they wouldn't be able to repeal and replace- even with control of both houses. Trump has them more split than ever. Only thing I am grateful for.

Are you still butthurt over Trump whacking you leftists with the nuclear option and filling the SCOTUS seat we stole from Obama with his choice? OH SNAP! :laugh: Go ahead tell us again how you are grateful for Trump.
I knew the GOP stole that seat years ago, that was of no credit to trump. I am grateful he has shredded the GOP.

"Stole"?
Yes. They stalled for 300 days, refusing to do their jobs. Refusing to vote on or even meet Obama's nomination. BS.

No "stole" there. And "years ago"?
yes "stole" there, and year- correction noted

You don't get out very much do ya? The world hates Obama.

In the Alt-Right world i'm sure. But in the rest of the world.

Most of the world doesn’t actually see America the way Trump said it did

It’s hard now to remember just how much antagonism the United States faced across the globe in 2008: People in other countries blamed America for the Iraq war, which undermined support for the war on terrorism. They focused on prisoner treatment at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq and talked about America’s negative impact on their own countries.

In the final year of George W. Bush’s presidency, his abysmal approval ratings at home were matched by the opinions of those abroad.

As a candidate, Obama’s promise was to change all that. Almost eight years on, global opinion surveys suggest that, to some degree, he has.
American's liked him so much he lost you the House, The Senate, the Presidency and thousands of Seats Nationwide. A good 8 years work.

His election certainly generated a great deal of hatred that the GOP capitalized on. Turnabout is fair play.

Not his election, it was the way he went about his business.

Nope. His election itself created a great deal of hatred. After he was elected the GOP strategists came up with plan to co-opt that hate.

Nope.

100 days in and he's barely hanging on. All along, I've thought he'd be impeached but it really looks like he may well fall apart. He might get to the point of not functioning - on any level. Then we'd have Pence, Bannon, Jared and Ivanka. What a disaster this is and I don't believe any of us knows how bad this will get.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

18195082_1492789834132119_5154947303877692957_n.jpg

Are you still butthurt over Trump whacking you leftists with the nuclear option and filling the SCOTUS seat we stole from Obama with his choice? OH SNAP! :laugh: Go ahead tell us again how you are grateful for Trump.
I knew the GOP stole that seat years ago, that was of no credit to trump. I am grateful he has shredded the GOP.

"Stole"?
Yes. They stalled for 300 days, refusing to do their jobs. Refusing to vote on or even meet Obama's nomination. BS.

No "stole" there. And "years ago"?
yes "stole" there, and year- correction noted

You have in no way established "stole."

An animated Mick Mulvaney responded first to a reporter who asked about Trump’s Twitter dispatches Tuesday morning, in which the President urged, “Our country needs a good ‘shutdown’ in September to fix mess!”

“I think the President is frustrated with the fact that he negotiated in good faith with the Democrats and they went out to try and spike the football and make him look bad,” Mulvaney said, presumably referring to Democrats’ taunts that Trump got almost nothing his White House budget advocated for.

“I get that frustration because I think it is a terrible posture for the Democrats to take,” he continued. “If we are sitting here trying to prove to people that Washington is going to be different, that we’re going to change things and can figure a way to work with them and they do that to this President, listen, I would have taken offense at that so it doesn’t surprise me at all that his frustrations were manifested in that way. We’ve got a lot to do between now and September. I don’t anticipate a shutdown in September. But if negotiations — if the Democrats aren’t going to behave any better than they have in the last couple days, it may be inevitable.”

“How would a shutdown clean up the mess?” one reporter asked.

“Sooner or later, we’ll have to start doing something different,” Mulvaney said, adding: “If we get to September and it is still business as usual, business as usual, business as usual and nothing changes, and takes a shutdown to change it, I have no problem with that.

"Honored" to meet with Kim Jong Un?
Maybe he should just look the other way and let Kim do what he wants. Or maybe an adult would try and convince the piglet that he can meet with Trump and still look good before the Korean people. He is also sending a message that Kim will not get another chance like this.
But if you are a left wing nut butthurt over Hillary's loss you may look at it your way. The butthurt childish way.

Do you understand what "honored" means?

Do you understand what it means to stroke a persons ego means? When dealing with batshit crazy people you either stroke their ego or you kill them. Which do you prefer this country do with the little twerp?

Administration aides reel after Trump's nonsensical 24 hours: 'He just seemed to go crazy today'

Monday was … strange.

President Trump spent the day questioning the cause of the Civil War, doubling down on his praise of Andrew Jackson,

Claiming he would be "honored" to meet with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un,

Admiring controversial Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte,

Disparaging the current iteration of his party's health-care bill,

Suggesting breaking up big banks,

Wobbling both ways on a gas tax,

Abruptly walking out on an interview after a reporter pressed him on his renewed allegations of being wiretapped by former President Barack Obama.

"He just seemed to go crazy today," one Republican aide told Politico.

You know sounds insane? The fake snowflake media.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Administration aides reel after Trump's nonsensical 24 hours: 'He just seemed to go crazy today'

Monday was … strange.

President Trump spent the day questioning the cause of the Civil War, doubling down on his praise of Andrew Jackson,

Claiming he would be "honored" to meet with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un,

Admiring controversial Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte,

Disparaging the current iteration of his party's health-care bill,

Suggesting breaking up big banks,

Wobbling both ways on a gas tax,

Abruptly walking out on an interview after a reporter pressed him on his renewed allegations of being wiretapped by former President Barack Obama.

"He just seemed to go crazy today," one Republican aide told Politico.
Nah, no crazier, he just gave interviews and answered questions. LOL

The guy was always cuckoo for cocoa puffs with bad case of A.D.D.

Schitzo right-wing movement just can't tell mental dysfunction when it sees one.
Only morons like you are falling for this narrative.

Trump-Hater Faux Outrage of the week. It's pretty lame. I saw the Fake Newsters on CNN freaking out about it last night. To sum up their faux outrage... 'Trump's a Nazi, he hates African Americans, he hates Native Americans, and he loves Kim Jong Un.' Oh, and he's the 'Devil' too. Can't forget that one.

Such hysterical loony Fake News propaganda. CNN should be forced to remove the word 'News' from its brand name. It's anything but 'News' at this point.

That's all nice, if you say so, but right now, we have a childish, ignorant president who ill start a war soon if someone doesn't get him to at least shut up.
If this nation has to defend herself it won't be Trump's fault it will be because of 8 years of weak leadership around the world. Obama had a misguided foreign policy and a feckless tone. That will always lead to America to being forced to finally take a stand.
you're a nut with clearly no historical perspective. Obama elevated the American name after the dark days of bush. If there is war the only cause with be trumps callus and unpredictable behavior.
The only thing he elevated was America's ass so other countries could kick it easier.

Last edited:
Democrats are going to do a lot of this. It's the new "thing". They failed at everything else, now they can pretend that people will believe them when they say the president is crazy.
You need only listen to Trump to arrive at the conclusion that he has serious mental problems. If anyone else said Andrew Jackson was angry about the civil war which started 16 years after his death, any reasonable person would consider the speaker a bit confused, however, not Trump supporters. If this was an isolated incident, one might write if off as a slip of the tongue but these insane remarks are becoming an everyday occurrence.

Now, Trump says he would be honored to meet with the North Korean dictator, who kills, starves, and tortures his own people and is running films of a nuclear attack on the US capital on state television. Honored??? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Every knowledgeable person knows that the civil war and the reasons for that war started decades before the first shot was fired. Andrew Jackson could see that train coming.

Democrats lie and they are fence post stupid.

Democrats are going to do a lot of this. It's the new "thing". They failed at everything else, now they can pretend that people will believe them when they say the president is crazy.
You need only listen to Trump to arrive at the conclusion that he has serious mental problems. If anyone else said Andrew Jackson was angry about the civil war which started 16 years after his death, any reasonable person would consider the speaker a bit confused, however, not Trump supporters. If this was an isolated incident, one might write if off as a slip of the tongue but these insane remarks are becoming an everyday occurrence.

Now, Trump says he would be honored to meet with the North Korean dictator, who kills, starves, and tortures his own people and is running films of a nuclear attack on the US capital on state television. Honored??? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I remember a lot of pantshitting recriminations over Obama's meeting with the Castro brothers. Trump praises one lunatic dictator after another and nothing.

Every knowledgeable person knows that the civil war and the reasons for that war started decades before the first shot was fired. Andrew Jackson could see that train coming.

Democrats lie and they are fence post stupid.

They hear what they wanna hear. They desperately wanna be outraged. I watched the Fake Newsters on CNN last night. They were in full hysterical meltdown-mode. It was actually pretty funny. They were so desperate to whip themselves up into hate frenzy. It certainly wasn't 'News.' It was just hysterical hate propaganda. I'll sum up their hissy-fit for ya... 'Trump's Hitler, Trump hates African Americans, Trump hates Native Americans, and he loves Kim Jong Un.' Oh, and he's also the 'Devil.'

It's not 'News.' Folks are perfectly justified in labeling it 'Fake News.' Media Outlets like CNN shouldn't be allowed to include the word 'News' in their brand name. It's false advertising. They're intentionally misleading the viewer. I feel they should have to air a disclaimer every hour, stating that what they're presenting isn't actual 'News.' They should be required to inform the viewer that it's 'Opinion Propaganda.' Actually, all of the Cable News outlets should be required to disclose that to their viewers. It would be the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back