Trump....."He just seemed to go crazy today"

Doesn't look like there is much need to pretend that. Trump has always been an ignorant fool, and he is circling the drain.
He's living large in the White House. Democrats are the only drain he's circling.
This strange thinking that Trump is going to get up one day and not be president is bizarre. Where do you crazy people believe he's going? :lol:
You have a rough 4/8 years ahead of you.
he will be impeached if they GOP wishes to survive

For what exactly?
We will see. I am predicting a blatant and illegal constitutional violation. But a widely inappropriate scandal (infidelity, rape, incest) is probably equal in likelihood.

Sounds more like you're drooling in anticipation!

:eek:
have been since election night.

Democrats are going to do a lot of this. It's the new "thing". They failed at everything else, now they can pretend that people will believe them when they say the president is crazy.

It was being said before the election. But his behaviour has gotten worse since the election. His incoherence and inability to speak a full sentence was also noted and voters chose to ignore all of it, including his obvious ties to Russia.

You got exactly the crazy, racist midogynist, unqualified boob the MSM said he was. Why is anyone surprised?

Most of the government-schooled Rats have no idea who Andrew Jackson was.
rolleyes.gif

He invented the $20 bill
No he was an anti civil war protester. Remember trump quoted jackson, "there is no need for this" He had it on a picket sign and everything.

As I remember, Andrew Jackson was one of the older brothers in the Jackson 5
I think between Marlon and Tito
who knew history could be so complicated?

Well done, you nearly got in every Dem talking point. You are completely incorrect , but you seem to have the parrot thing down nicely.

You may not remember the size of the pile of shit that Bush left the country in. Financial crisis, unemployment crisis, terrorism, recession, the country was in complete meltdown. Try to name the metrics where the country isn't much better off because of Obama. And use the same one's you used for Bush. And in the future will use for Trump.

Administration aides reel after Trump's nonsensical 24 hours: 'He just seemed to go crazy today'

Monday was … strange.

President Trump spent the day questioning the cause of the Civil War, doubling down on his praise of Andrew Jackson,

Claiming he would be "honored" to meet with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un,

Admiring controversial Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte,

Disparaging the current iteration of his party's health-care bill,

Suggesting breaking up big banks,

Wobbling both ways on a gas tax,

Abruptly walking out on an interview after a reporter pressed him on his renewed allegations of being wiretapped by former President Barack Obama.

"He just seemed to go crazy today," one Republican aide told Politico.

That's a controversial theory, since it implies that Trump was normal previously.

The trumpster plays you fools like a symphony. "Quick, look over here"!

And you suckers fall for it every time...

Brilliant!
He only needs to make himself look like a raving lunatic to do it. Winning bigly!

Trump looked especially STUPID with John Dickerson essentially offering Trump to make the on-air for the record statement about calling Obama "bad" and "sick". Trump deferred, got angry and ended the interview, after Dickerson warned him that it was Trump's opportunity to make sure the story didn't go the way of fake news. And Trump still declined. He's a fucking con man and nothing more.

I think Trump will resign, being president just isn't what he thought it would be.

I'm thinking he will too, but not before creating some elaborate plan to make it look like something besides a resignation. He will find someone or something to blame. Gotta' be better than Ross Perot's "someone is trying to sabotage my daughter's wedding" kind of withdrawal. He'll craft some yuuuuuge lie and sabotage the Democrats, probably Obama because his hatred and envy of Obama is palpable and seethes right under the surface.

You don't get out very much do ya? The world hates Obama.

In the Alt-Right world i'm sure. But in the rest of the world.

Most of the world doesn’t actually see America the way Trump said it did

It’s hard now to remember just how much antagonism the United States faced across the globe in 2008: People in other countries blamed America for the Iraq war, which undermined support for the war on terrorism. They focused on prisoner treatment at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq and talked about America’s negative impact on their own countries.

In the final year of George W. Bush’s presidency, his abysmal approval ratings at home were matched by the opinions of those abroad.

As a candidate, Obama’s promise was to change all that. Almost eight years on, global opinion surveys suggest that, to some degree, he has.
American's liked him so much he lost you the House, The Senate, the Presidency and thousands of Seats Nationwide. A good 8 years work.

His election certainly generated a great deal of hatred that the GOP capitalized on. Turnabout is fair play.

At this point, it doesn't matter, but Bernie was never as stupid as Trump. We have a incompetent, dangerous president, and we need him removed from that position
HAHAHAHAHA Bernie got rolled by a fat ass grandmother in a pants suit and a self hating jew bitch named Debbie. That doesn't sound very intelligent to me. BUUUUUUUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA yeah real smart BUUUUUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA so smart I forgot to laugh BUUUUUUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
^ "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters,"

Well, some voters.

The trumpster plays you fools like a symphony. "Quick, look over here"!

And you suckers fall for it every time...

Trump has discombobulated the left and establishment since he announced he was running its hilarious.
more like discombobulated the GOP. Who would have thought after a decade of crying about obamacare they wouldn't be able to repeal and replace- even with control of both houses. Trump has them more split than ever. Only thing I am grateful for.

Are you still butthurt over Trump whacking you leftists with the nuclear option and filling the SCOTUS seat we stole from Obama with his choice? OH SNAP! :laugh: Go ahead tell us again how you are grateful for Trump.
I knew the GOP stole that seat years ago, that was of no credit to trump. I am grateful he has shredded the GOP.

Oh trust me lib, before Trump's term is up your head will explode along with the rest of the left.

Forum List

Back